Northern Ireland #5 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments under the Bono post 😭 did he actually tell people orange men used to beat him up when he was a child living in Dublin?
Apparently he’s the result of a mixed marriage and his Da’s side were sectarian 😂

Definitely the cherry 🍒 on top 😅

Noel Duggan died sudden at 73

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I've just seen a video of Snoop Dogg singing go on home British soldiers go on home, have you got no bloody homes of your own, for 800 years we've fought you without fear and we'll fight you for 800 more. I can't share because its far far too offensive and Computer stupid me. But I just have to say I'm bloody outraged, this tit be everywhere. SnoooooOOP.
Looking forward to Carla discussing it on the radio tomorrow morning, I much prefer Carla on the radio.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just seen a video of Snoop Dogg singing go on home British soldiers go on home, have you got no bloody homes of your own, for 800 years we've fought you without fear and we'll fight you for 800 more. I can't share because its far far too offensive and Computer stupid me. But I just have to say I'm bloody outraged, this tit be everywhere. SnoooooOOP.
Yeah but what was Martha Stewart doing in it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone seen that awful vid doing the rounds on FB of a childcare facility in the US ,the assistants terrorising the kids in a mask :sick:

• Wow
See the pictures of the public toilet in Castle Place?
Littered with used needles and blood.
Anyone seen that awful vid doing the rounds on FB of a childcare facility in the US ,the assistants terrorising the kids in a mask :sick:
Well clearly I'm going to have a real issue with this.
Those poor weeins will now have life long masklophobia and there's no support because fuckers think its funny.
This is my story. My sister thought it was funny to use a Teddy bear and turn its head really slowly in my direction. Although I knew it was her manipulating the bear I couldn't take my eyes off it and truly believed the bear was possessed. She also told me teddy's came alive at night. Then I encountered a giant teddy mascot at an event and I realised I was very very afraid of anything that concealed its identity behind a mask or costume.
These people need the jail.

• Sad
  • Wow
See the pictures of the public toilet in Castle Place?
Littered with used needles and blood.

Well clearly I'm going to have a real issue with this.
Those poor weeins will now have life long masklophobia and there's no support because fuckers think its funny.
This is my story. My sister thought it was funny to use a Teddy bear and turn its head really slowly in my direction. Although I knew it was her manipulating the bear I couldn't take my eyes off it and truly believed the bear was possessed. She also told me teddy's came alive at night. Then I encountered a giant teddy mascot at an event and I realised I was very very afraid of anything that concealed its identity behind a mask or costume.
These people need the jail.
Terrible :( ...The mother wants it's shared worldwide , what would possess someone to do that unless they really are evil , those kids were terrified everyone of them .

• Sad
Terrible :( ...The mother wants it's shared worldwide , what would possess someone to do that unless they really are evil , those kids were terrified everyone of them .
It's abuse. They're getting a kick out of their distress. I have seen this sort of carry on with my own offspring and I can excuse it as normal teasing sibling stuff but those people are employed. Horrible.

It's abuse. They're getting a kick out of their distress. I have seen this sort of carry on with my own offspring and I can excuse it as normal teasing sibling stuff but those people are employed. Horrible.
There's thousands of comments under it. I'm sure the parents will have police involvement it's deffs child abuse .

There's thousands of comments under it. I'm sure the parents will have police involvement it's deffs child abuse .
Ach Monga they're so wee, its not right. I found the videos difficult to watch, the screaming and my heart was pounding. Can't deal. It's so cruel and then those children have to rely on and trust those individuals, that's a very bad message.

• Sad
Ach Monga they're so wee, its not right. I found the videos difficult to watch, the screaming and my heart was pounding. Can't deal. It's so cruel and then those children have to rely on and trust those individuals, that's a very bad message.
It's horrific , she was screaming in their faces to scare them more , they'll have a hard time leaving the safety of home after that ,some kids never settle at nursery without that happening to them .

• Sad
Just seen it on Facebook. I’m furious 😡 they’re only babies 😢 In America of all places where schools have been crime scenes so many times. Aren’t school kids in America trained on what to do during a shooting? Even little ones. God knows what was going through their little heads, they probably thought they were under attack 🥺 I’d raise the roof if that happened to my child and trail every bastard involved. I’m so mad 😢

• Sad
Yes. Have you ever seen the videos of the measures teachers have to take in the event of a school shooting. They pay for these safety measures themselves and share tips, blinds, locks for the door, bars to prevent the door opening, backpacks with bullet proof inserts they wear front and back.
It's horrendous. I actually don't know how any person goes to work or school with this level of insane risk. I couldn't.

• Sad
Yes. Have you ever seen the videos of the measures teachers have to take in the event of a school shooting. They pay for these safety measures themselves and share tips, blinds, locks for the door, bars to prevent the door opening, backpacks with bullet proof inserts they wear front and back.
It's horrendous. I actually don't know how any person goes to work or school with this level of insane risk. I couldn't.
I seem a tiktok of a woman preparing her child's backpack for starting kindergarten in America and she was packing a ballistic shield ....absolutely insane

How messed up is a country where you carry a "patriotic" ballistic shield in a kids backpack.

• Sad
Did you your hair done? Facial?
I can only dream dragon 😂 Tattle has finally promoted me to VIP member (again) 🙌😂
I’d like to thank you, my dear fellow norn iron Tattlers for keeping me in craic. Special mention to my muse, my inspiration, the King of Twitter Mr Jamie Bryson for providing so much riveting content for me to Tattle about 😘 To other members reading this and wondering if you’ll ever make it to the dizzy heights of VIP status, stick with it, it’s tough but you’re tougher 💪 Thank you and goodnight 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can only dream dragon 😂 Tattle has finally promoted me to VIP member (again) 🙌😂
I’d like to thank you, my dear fellow norn iron Tattlers for keeping me in craic. Special mention to my muse, my inspiration, the King of Twitter Mr Jamie Bryson for providing so much riveting content for me to Tattle about 😘 To other members reading this and wondering if you’ll ever make it to the dizzy heights of VIP status, stick with it, it’s tough but you’re tougher 💪 Thank you and goodnight 🏆
Ah see I was looking at your profile pic thinking what a babe, if its not the hair it's def a facial 🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well done Nora 👏❤

Yes, the situation in America is heartbreaking, I don't think I'd realised what people had to do until I saw some videos.

Did any of you see the Welsh first minister laying into the tory politician who was having a go about the Welsh NHS?
Flip me, we need a leader like him not the wet blankets we have

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.