Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much of a backhander did they get lol

Anyone watch the real Derry (with Jamie Lee from Derry Girls) ... shocking how divided we are (looking in from the outside ) you get used to living within your own walls where everything feels normal and safe and how we never see how the other half live even though they're only a stonesthrow ( literally lol ) away, was shocked there was no reaction when she asked the orange flute band about Bloody Sunday just affirms they view all catholics in the same light .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Catholic is trending again ,any wonder people have a skewed view when it’s always disgusting Peados involved

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Much of a backhander did they get lol

Anyone watch the real Derry (with Jamie Lee from Derry Girls) ... shocking how divided we are (looking in from the outside ) you get used to living within your own walls where everything feels normal and safe and how we never see how the other half live even though they're only a stonesthrow ( literally lol ) away, was shocked there was no reaction when she asked the orange flute band about Bloody Sunday just affirms they view all catholics in the same light .
I must watch this on catch up. Cheers for the reminder @monga.

Taps aff weather now. Would take something to elevate the mood here, at least the people who are starving can sit outside and don't have to worry about heating the house.
Was in Belfast again this week, its bad. I was hoping what I'd seen was a once off, nope! Spotted a tall attractive guy off his face in the city centre amongst others. It's bleeping sad. What do we reckon, pandemic? I'm actually shocked that Belfast now looks like a tit version of London..something has gone very wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Taps aff weather now. Would take something to elevate the mood here, at least the people who are starving can sit outside and don't have to worry about heating the house.
Was in Belfast again this week, its bad. I was hoping what I'd seen was a once off, nope! Spotted a tall attractive guy off his face in the city centre amongst others. It's bleeping sad. What do we reckon, pandemic? I'm actually shocked that Belfast now looks like a tit version of London..something has gone very wrong.
Be careful Mavis, took my tap aff in the park earlier. Got arrested. My legal counsel Joe Brolly has advised me to answer “no comment” to all questions and I’ll be issuing a statement via JWB Consultancy in due course.

• Haha
Be careful Mavis, took my tap aff in the park earlier. Got arrested. My legal counsel Joe Brolly has advised me to answer “no comment” to all questions and I’ll be issuing a statement via JWB Consultancy in due course.
Oh my goodness Nora, are you okay chicken hun love? Glad you warned me though, I was ready to bare the white baps but will keep them covered. Police collusion no doubt chum. Cunts.
#FreeTheHallian #JBForTheSINWin

• Haha
Oh my goodness Nora, are you okay chicken hun love? Glad you warned me though, I was ready to bare the white baps but will keep them covered. Police collusion no doubt chum. Cunts.
#FreeTheHallian #JBForTheSINWin
Hangin in there pal. I hear #freethetattleone is trending on Twitter. Peelers are saying they’ll let me off with an OTR letter if I tout on other taps aff hoes in the area. Brolly still advising me to say nahin.

• Haha
Hangin in there pal. I hear #freethetattleone is trending on Twitter. Peelers are saying they’ll let me off with an OTR letter if I tout on other taps aff hoes in the area. Brolly still advising me to say nahin.
Touts be shoot say nahin. Nahin you hear me.
All else quiet in the land of the North apart from yourself getting lifted? I spun about today in a wee yoke with no roof 😂 rarely gets an outing.

Reactions: 1
Touts be shoot say nahin. Nahin you hear me.
All else quiet in the land of the North apart from yourself getting lifted? I spun about today in a wee yoke with no roof 😂 rarely gets an outing.
Very nice Mavis. Nicer than the peeler riot van I was travelling in I bet. They stopped at Maxol and filled it up with red 🤫🤐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Very nice Mavis. Nicer than the peeler riot van I was travelling in I bet. They stopped at Maxol and filled it up with red 🤫🤐
Ah good to know that's not against the law.
Got dipped a while back, swear to god the sweat was on 😅 thankfully I passed.

Ah good to know that's not against the law.
Got dipped a while back, swear to god the sweat was on 😅 thankfully I passed.
Suppose the dippers will out in their droves now trying to catch people out. Can’t even catch the bus because it’s just as dear 🤣

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Sad
Ach dear oh! The wee man replying to Aideens last tweet with a song has left me so emosh.

• Sad
Her poor kids and family, what a shock to lose another so young :(

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.