Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The farce continues 😂
https://news.sky.com/story/sinn-fei...inals-varadkar-says-in-huge-dail-row-12635096Sinn Fein contains 'huge number of convicted criminals', Varadkar says in huge Dail rowView attachment 1347853
Wow who put a 10p in Leo the leak’s slot? 🤣

I *think* this is photoshop… although nothing would surprise me. But why was my first thought “of course he’s got a tiny mickey” 😭😭😭
Wee Jamie has a tiny penis and lives in his Maw’s loft. Pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the DUP could be the first casualties of the Conservative infighting 😂
They’re saying that even if it goes through Parliament it could be a year before any of the changes are implemented so looks like this is going to drag on and on.

Reactions: 3
Told you it wouldn't be long for London and Dublin to come out with the smear campaign. It's insulting.

Reactions: 2
They’re saying that even if it goes through Parliament it could be a year before any of the changes are implemented so looks like this is going to drag on and on.
Yes, meanwhile this place is a mess from the health service to cost of living and another covid wave taking off 🙄 I’ve noticed the DUP are not liking Boris & Co putting them in their place.

Here’s Leo live

Last edited:
I must catch up on the last weeks news. I started a new job and been flat out. But I had a dream last night that Boris got sick of the DUP and all this carryon and gave back the 6 counties 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
What about your man Scott Disick, one of the Kardashians ex posting a pic of a house outside Cookstown saying it’s his dream gaff?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Now he’s singing Leo’s praises 😂…second class citizens 🧐
C47248A7-46B7-4283-BE68-9382CAFA3B2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought it was that house. Hope he buys it that's been on the market for years 😂
Imagine Kourtney or Granny Kris coming to pick the kids up and getting held up by an Orange parade on the way back to the airport 🤣 oh please buy it Scott 🙏😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Laughing at the comments on Jude’s FB post of it … thon bhoy won’t be selling much fruit and veg on Cookstown street 🥦

There ya go Mavis. Who needs Calabasas when you’ve got Cookstown 😂

Trying to figure out who might have owned this.

Think the interiors look wick in comparison to the opulence of the avtial
sight and house.

Would need a lot of work to get it showing it’s best

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.