Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
That is horrific i felt sick reading about that wee baby being left to scream and cry face down. That poor family
It seems in my uneducated opinion that she probably didn’t get done for murder and only manslaughter as the nursery looked to have been massively understaffed as I was wondering why no one picked up on it. Seems like the cctv caught all the previous comments. Absolutely horrible for the family. I loved how they described their precious girl. Heartbreaking.

Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
Justice system is a joke in UK,she’s now working with the elderly, what happens if that becomes too much for her too.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Shimmering

VIP Member
most children who are from families on benefits are the ones who get the full time nursery places / usually the first criteria for any admission is if the family is receiving any benefits. think it's to make sure that 'disadvantaged' children do not lose out in terms of their education. it is very very very frustrating though when you are 2 full time working parents and the most you usually get is a nursery place for 9am - 11.45am and you have no way of getting them there or collecting them because you start work before 9.
Yep, it's to try and balance out the "disadvantage" of being from a lower income household. It has the effect of penalising people with higher paying jobs but the intention is to level the playing field for children.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Not a peep about Sammy Wilson refusing to wear a mask on the tube when he was travelling back and forth to London but Nolan was chasing ordinary people around petrol station forecourts for not wearing one 🙄 I’m more concerned about the £billions of public funds that were squandered on useless PPE and whatever else. Truth is every government in the world made a balls of their pandemic response.
Hahaha fuck, remember Nolan doing that. Most exercise he has had in years.

monga

VIP Member
Dowson orchestrated the city hall fleg protests. Was arrested along with Bryson and Frazer but he was the only one not charged I think.
---
“Brits out” as in an end to British rule in Ireland. It’s not British people they have an issue with, it’s British governance.
Replaced by EU governance? 75% of ROI policies are implemented by the EU , it’s not a republic anymore, don’t you think the people should have a say in their own constitution? People were bluffed into voting for the common market when in reality it’s now run by think tanks that decide what they want to see certain countries achieve , even to the detriment of their own citizens…GDP isn’t being passed on to those being sacrificed…

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Fuck sake I think my washing machine is broken. Any recommendations for a relatively cheap but decent one? Doesn’t seem to be spinning or draining properly. Probs be cheaper to get a new one than get a man in as we have had probs about 12 years,
Must be the pump that’s gone.

monga

VIP Member
This is weird. I really have to bite my tongue on this topic 🤐
Well I suppose she’s not representative of the economic chancers we’re seeing ( despite what Claire thinks) but to highlight the plight of genuine asylum seekers and the children of Gaza and beyond’s suffering I think she’s striking 🤷🏼‍♀️

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Her Son Gareth was 47 when he passed asay suddenly last September.

The way the articles have been written it would seem like he has sole custody of his son?

And then when he passed the mother & uncle were stepping in and looking after the boy.

The article reads that the minister at service as part of the sermon stated it happened at Gareth’s house, please god that poor child didn’t see anything.

• Sad

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Surely this is more than preventative if she’s MIA for this amount of time? Charles looks extremely ill and still able to carry out his duties.
I’m thinking it is maybe a hair loss thing. She has always had this in glossy hair so if she lost it perhaps Is feeling paranoid.
someone on the celeb gossip thread said a relative had seen her the other day looking well but then that could be bullshit too.,

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
That fuckin judge Nolan needs struck off there’s something not right when he lets countless perverts off scott free, that’s more than harassment , it’s voyeurism/ blackmail along with sexual intimidation …Freak 🙄
Things like this almost make me support “the boys”

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Just seen it on Twitter and I don’t care what anyone says, Bambi was good 😂 Like it or not it was very hard to look away lol