Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it true that he hit someone?
What did he do? Itā€™s on sky news that a journalist asked the Israeli entry if she thought about how her presence could be risking public safety and someone told her she didnā€™t have to answer the question, then he shouted ā€œwhy not?ā€ Is that it? She shouldnā€™t be there so itā€™s a fair question. He didnā€™t do anything wrong!

Why is the world pandering to Isreal? šŸ¤¬

BOYCOTT EUROVISION!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
What did he do? Itā€™s on sky news that a journalist asked the Israeli entry if she thought about how her presence could be risking public safety and someone told her she didnā€™t have to answer the question, then he shouted ā€œwhy not?ā€ Is that it? She shouldnā€™t be there so itā€™s a fair question. He didnā€™t do anything wrong!

Why is the world pandering to Isreal? šŸ¤¬

BOYCOTT EUROVISION!!!!!!
She did go on to answer the question though. I think her handler was being over the top. I donā€™t necessarily agree with the question as if there was an incident it would be the fault of who committed it, not her.
Itā€™s said though he apparently threatened a Swedish journalist about something else so it maybe isnā€™t even to do with the Israel thing.

They should abandon the whole competition.
---
Must keep an eye out tonight

Reactions: 1
I'm finding the whole Israel Eurovision thing so overblown. Obviously I disagree with what Israel are doing in Gaza but this whole outrage over them being in the Eurovision feels so manufactured to me. It's just acts that don't want to pull out and lose their own chance at some exposure pretending to be outraged and upset. As if Bambie Thug was crying because Israel got through to the final šŸ™„ Just don't vote for Israel and let them come last. That's it's own message. Wailing over Israel being in the Eurovision does nothing to help anyone in Gaza and neither would banning them.

They're still in the Olympics (I presume?) and all other sporting competitions and people care about those a lot more than the Eurovision.

They should abandon the whole competition.
---
Yes because it's shite. I really hope Ireland don't win so we don't have to host it next year.

Dutch guy been thrown out due to some sort of alleged intimidation of a female employee of the production crew. Police involved.

I'm finding the whole Israel Eurovision thing so overblown. Obviously I disagree with what Israel are doing in Gaza but this whole outrage over them being in the Eurovision feels so manufactured to me. It's just acts that don't want to pull out and lose their own chance at some exposure pretending to be outraged and upset. As if Bambie Thug was crying because Israel got through to the final šŸ™„ Just don't vote for Israel and let them come last. That's it's own message. Wailing over Israel being in the Eurovision does nothing to help anyone in Gaza and neither would banning them.

They're still in the Olympics (I presume?) and all other sporting competitions and people care about those a lot more than the Eurovision.

Yes because it's shite. I really hope Ireland don't win so we don't have to host it next year.
I thought that was the whole point of putting that controversial act forward šŸ˜‚ bring back Johnny ā€œ big head ā€œ Logan all is forgiven šŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
I thought that was the whole point of putting that controversial act forward šŸ˜‚ bring back Johnny ā€œ big head ā€œ Logan all is forgiven šŸ˜…
Before I was born Monga!
good choon though, actually very good. Donā€™t think I have ever heard it.
I just love Katrina and the Waves.

Jeez thatā€™s grim šŸ˜³

---
Before I was born Monga!
good choon though, actually very good. Donā€™t think I have ever heard it.
I just love Katrina and the Waves.
Proof youā€™re not Irish šŸ˜‚
Classic British act

Dutch guy been thrown out due to some sort of alleged intimidation of a female employee of the production crew. Police involved.
All optics I reckon. He dared challenge Isreal.

None of this is about a stupid song contest. The world is standing by, even supporting, as Isreal commits genocide.

Any videos of this?
Nobody is saying all migrants are bad! Thatā€™s not what the protests are about, Algeria is a safe country btw ā€¦Notice he never mentioned this despicable act on his page !
The woman was very grateful for the help she received from the locals and said it didnā€™t reflect on them, she was there celebrating her 60th wedding anniversary and tracing her Irish family tree.
---
Itā€™s like downtown LA anyway! Whoā€™d want to visit šŸ™„ now spreading the riff raff to the rest of us.

Last edited:
Lads seriously, I need to start a new thread here so Iā€™ll go in with a plain title unless anyone has anything funny?

Itā€™s been pretty quiet lately I canā€™t think of anything šŸ˜‚
---
Black Paddyā€™s causing controversy

Saw this earlier. A bit mental if this is a real clip but Iā€™m starting to disbelieve anything I canā€™t see in front of me.

---
Itā€™s been pretty quiet lately I canā€™t think of anything šŸ˜‚
---
Black Paddyā€™s causing controversy
I like black paddy. Actually saw him in person in holywood last year. Heā€™s a nice guy. He did a few clips up shankill and another more proddy town and went through some orange museum that I didnā€™t even know existed lol.
The kids all love him. He did a review of some chippy in east Belfast which I could probably walk to and the spice bag did look banging.

Saw this earlier. A bit mental if this is a real clip but Iā€™m starting to disbelieve anything I canā€™t see in front of me.

---

I like black paddy. Actually saw him in person in holywood last year. Heā€™s a nice guy. He did a few clips up shankill and another more proddy town and went through some orange museum that I didnā€™t even know existed lol.
The kids all love him. He did a review of some chippy in east Belfast which I could probably walk to and the spice bag did look banging.
Well I suppose itā€™s how seriously you take yourself, weā€™re pretty laid back up here, I can see why some could find issue with itā€¦.The prods love mocking Irish culture šŸ˜‚ the famine songs a fav šŸ˜‰
---
Another knife attack on a glider employee, this place is getting out of control, the vids of the woman stabbed to death in London yesterday is proof of things to come.
---
Check out the Rice Bowls post šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Donā€™t know whatā€™s going on behind the scenes but apparently the Swedish contestant is of Palestinian decent.
Was out for an hour there without phone so only catching up now. Bambi wants the Israeli girl banned from what I can see. Not sure what is going on. The whole show is going to be a shambles later. If the Dutch guy has done something wrong but is being supported because he is pro-Palestine then she needs to have a word with herself.

One thing I have to say as I donā€™t particularly like kneecapā€™s music as am not into hip hop and probably disagree with them on a lot of politics but at least they stick to their principles. I actually respect them.
---
Just remember that Ireland could have had this lovely song instead

Going to do new thread now and will just leave the name blank x
---
New Fred,

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.