Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone on here Australian is sabre in her last year of high school this next school year or has she got a few more years to go till she’s finished school?
From her age she would be around Year 10 in highschool. I think you can leave school after completion of year 10 in Australia (age 15/16), but those that do usually go into apprenticeships (e.g. electrician, mechanic, etc.) or other vocational learning. Otherwise continue on to do years 11 & 12 for an official certificate of education and/or for points to enter a university degree.

Reactions: 4
Anyone on here Australian is sabre in her last year of high school this next school year or has she got a few more years to go till she’s finished school?
Hey! Im australian and a few months younger than sabre. Next year she would be going into year 10, which is the year before senior years. At the end of year 10 you have to take your year 10 exams which is to qualify for seniors (11 and 12) or do the RoSA if you want to drop out.
We also have the NAPLAN tests for year 3 (8-9 years old), year 5 (10-11 years old), year 7 (12-13 years old) and year 9 (14-15 years old) which are compulsory for everyone. I do not think the kids have done these tests which would cause problems should they want to apply for normal schools as they are kinda required.

Reactions: 5
Hey! Im australian and a few months younger than sabre. Next year she would be going into year 10, which is the year before senior years. At the end of year 10 you have to take your year 10 exams which is to qualify for seniors (11 and 12) or do the RoSA if you want to drop out.
We also have the NAPLAN tests for year 3 (8-9 years old), year 5 (10-11 years old), year 7 (12-13 years old) and year 9 (14-15 years old) which are compulsory for everyone. I do not think the kids have done these tests which would cause problems should they want to apply for normal schools as they are kinda required.
naplan isn’t compulsory atleast in Canberra and I’ve never heard of year ten tests or Rosa lol I certainly didn’t do them and graduated yr 12 with straight A’s as an accredited student🤷‍♀️

I just watched their reacting to rich kid tiktoks and they were yelling and screaming throughout the whole video. also it kind of annoys me how they were saying that they wish they were rich and that they had expensive things. They're honestly just like those kids in the tiktoks who don’t realise they’re rich. they spend so much money on the challenges where they go to the store and spend hundreds of dollars on useless things they'll never use again, buying expensive clothes like Gucci and Marc Jacobs handbags, lots of James Charles palettes and expensive devices to do editing and play games on, there custom made house, the expensive art in their bedroom and to top it all off blowing $50,000 for Sockie to meet Gordon Ramsey and the cost of the plane tickets. They’re honestly rich kids who don’t know they're rich because they’re just used to getting all of these expensive things. Or who know maybe they don’t actually live in a world where they can buy whatever they want. Maybe the parents are taking all of the money they make and saving it for plane tickets and other YouTube expenses. But from the video it seems like they only think they’re not rich because they don’t have the exact same thing as the things in the few tiktoks they watched. Just because they don’t have a pool or a golden toilet doesn’t mean they’re not rich.

Reactions: 11
The amount of money they blow off going to the mall for their challenges is crazy. And ffs, no 11 year old needs expensive several hundred dollar Gucci clothes he's just going to end up outgrowing eventually. Nor does Sabre need an apple watch Brooke's hiding and those things certainly aren't cheap. If Brooke and Justin were smart they'd have set up a savings account but based on how willing they were to shell out the $$$ for the Gordon Ramsay lunch I kind of doubt it, they are quite careless with the money they have quite a lot of.

Reactions: 6
The amount of money they blow off going to the mall for their challenges is crazy. And ffs, no 11 year old needs expensive several hundred dollar Gucci clothes he's just going to end up outgrowing eventually. Nor does Sabre need an apple watch Brooke's hiding and those things certainly aren't cheap. If Brooke and Justin were smart they'd have set up a savings account but based on how willing they were to shell out the $$$ for the Gordon Ramsay lunch I kind of doubt it, they are quite careless with the money they have quite a lot of.
IKR. And then they go on to say they wish they were rich, like you are rich. They’re multi-millionaires, or at least they would be if they didn’t blow so much money. they'll eventually grow out of these super expensive clothes but probably not for years. They all look like they’re about the same heights they were in 2018 and I don’t think they’re going to be having any growth spurts soon unless they start eating more. I think that’s might be one of the reasons why the mum lets them buy expensive clothes because she knows they won’t grow out of them for a while. Also because they have the money.

Reactions: 9
I can't help thinking that's it's a little neglectful they haven't had Sockie's lack of growth seen to. If they had, I think they would have filmed it by now as anything for the views. She is shorter than Sabre, which means at 13, with one parent just under 6" and one over, she isn't even 5" yet or showing any signs of puberty. Biggy & Sockie's growth in the next year or so will be big signs into whether they either have the same condition as Sabre or their lack of food etc. is stunting their growth.

Reactions: 10
I can't help thinking that's it's a little neglectful they haven't had Sockie's lack of growth seen to. If they had, I think they would have filmed it by now as anything for the views. She is shorter than Sabre, which means at 13, with one parent just under 6" and one over, she isn't even 5" yet or showing any signs of puberty. Biggy & Sockie's growth in the next year or so will be big signs into whether they either have the same condition as Sabre or their lack of food etc. is stunting their growth.
that’s literally what i’m thinking, i mean biggy is still 11 so still very young but when boys hit puberty they have a huge growth spurt, much more then girls so i wonder how it will be with him when he’s between 12-15. and i agree sockie is now shorter than sabre so she clearly hasn’t grown as sabre was shorter and now because of her growth hormones she’s outgrown her. even if they weren’t going through puberty yet they should still be tall for their age because of genetics and not even 1 of them are tall so it must be due to their poor diet, or a medical condition which they all have cause honestly naz doesn’t even look like she’s grown either.

also i hope the doctors spot whatever is going on, surely they’ll need to have a checkup and if they realise that none of the others are growing i hope they can help them for the kids’ benefits.

Reactions: 10
that’s literally what i’m thinking, i mean biggy is still 11 so still very young but when boys hit puberty they have a huge growth spurt, much more then girls so i wonder how it will be with him when he’s between 12-15. and i agree sockie is now shorter than sabre so she clearly hasn’t grown as sabre was shorter and now because of her growth hormones she’s outgrown her. even if they weren’t going through puberty yet they should still be tall for their age because of genetics and not even 1 of them are tall so it must be due to their poor diet, or a medical condition which they all have cause honestly naz doesn’t even look like she’s grown either.

also i hope the doctors spot whatever is going on, surely they’ll need to have a checkup and if they realise that none of the others are growing i hope they can help them for the kids’ benefits.
Sometimes I forget that Sockie is a teenager. At least Sabre does try and act more her age and is starting to dress more her age. I’m 18, and admittedly look a lot younger, but I don’t look like a child. By 13 I’d started puberty, I had started growing boobs, had, had a disappointing growth spurt and had started my period. Surely children who shared their siblings births with the internet would mention if one of them had started their period. It is very worrying that Sockie looks as if she’s the same age as Naz who’s 9, they’re all practically the same height, hopefully Sockie is just a late bloomer and will have a growth spurt in the next year because if not that really is a cause for concern. I 100% think their restrictive diets are delaying their development, I got my first period at 10 but didn’t have another one until a year later and my periods have been really irregular since. I’ve been told my periods are like this because I’ve always been on the smaller side just because of genetics, so even if Sabre’s treatments are going to help her start puberty her diet will most likely prevent it further.

Reactions: 7
Sometimes I forget that Sockie is a teenager. At least Sabre does try and act more her age and is starting to dress more her age. I’m 18, and admittedly look a lot younger, but I don’t look like a child. By 13 I’d started puberty, I had started growing boobs, had, had a disappointing growth spurt and had started my period. Surely children who shared their siblings births with the internet would mention if one of them had started their period. It is very worrying that Sockie looks as if she’s the same age as Naz who’s 9, they’re all practically the same height, hopefully Sockie is just a late bloomer and will have a growth spurt in the next year because if not that really is a cause for concern. I 100% think their restrictive diets are delaying their development, I got my first period at 10 but didn’t have another one until a year later and my periods have been really irregular since. I’ve been told my periods are like this because I’ve always been on the smaller side just because of genetics, so even if Sabre’s treatments are going to help her start puberty her diet will most likely prevent it further.
honestly i agree, i think sabre is looking much older now but mostly because her dress sense has changed a lot and isn’t wearing tutus 24/7, i’m 17 and i probably do look a fair bit older but i know plenty of people that look younger but like you said, you can tell they’re not children. usually the first signs of puberty are growth spurts, body hair and growing boobs which sockie doesn’t seem to have any of them so i really do hope she does start in the next year or it’ll be an issue, periods usually come 1-2 years after you’ve hit puberty so if she started puberty now she would probably be 14 or 15 when she got it which is on the old side for it. i just don’t understand why they can’t just choose what they want to eat themselves an almost 16 year old and a 13 year old being controlled by their mum on what they eat?? when sabre is 18 is her mum gonna still control her diet like it’s just so weird to me, my parents were strict ish on my diet as a kid (nothing like brooke) but as soon as i was like 11/12 they knew that i was responsible and i wasn’t gonna overdo anything and i’d eat normally. i don’t think any of them have grown for like 1 or 2 years and in pictures of them as kids they seemed tall for their age so i do think the diet restriction has messed up all the kids’ growth

Reactions: 8
Brooke is scuppering Sabre's treatment by malnourishing her from her daily intake of calories. I'm honestly baffled how no Australian has reported that video of their diet on Dad v Girls channel as it literally shows them being underfed by about 1000 calories. If that was any normal family, social services would be round on the count of neglect. Even weirder because we know they have the money to feed their kids good meals and enough food, but choose to underfeed them and live on microwave meals instead. Neither of these parents have a job, they should be able to cook a meal.

Brooke is scuppering Sabre's treatment by malnourishing her from her daily intake of calories. I'm honestly baffled how no Australian has reported that video of their diet on Dad v Girls channel as it literally shows them being underfed by about 1000 calories. If that was any normal family, social services would be round on the count of neglect. Even weirder because we know they have the money to feed their kids good meals and enough food, but choose to underfeed them and live on microwave meals instead. Neither of these parents have a job, they should be able to cook a meal.
Exactly, especially with all the doctor appointments Sabre has, how has no doctor reported this?

Reactions: 6
Exactly, especially with all the doctor appointments Sabre has, how has no doctor reported this?
The doctors probably tell Brooke that they need to be eating more but she doesn’t listen. By now the doctors probably just think that its the medical thing for Sabre for why she isn’t growing but i don’t thing the other kids go to the doctors that much except for their flu shot. I don’t think that in Australia they have yearly checkups like they do in America. I honestly think Brooke knows what shes doing by not feeding them enough because it’s keeping them smaller and younger looking. Their immune systems must be terrible too. theyre lucky that in Australia the corona virus isn’t as bad, but if they do catch it or some other sickness (probably by running around the shopping centers and touching everything) theyll get extreamly sick and might even be hospitalized. I don’t think Brooke realizes that what she’s doing is causing more harm than good. Like yes their channel is doing pretty well and they are all the same size so they can share each other’s clothes which I guess is good for the mismached clothes challenges but the poor diet is is keeping them small and unhealthy. It might eventually lead to a point where they’re too weak to do anything like exercise or even YouTube. They would probably vlog about it but they couldn’t do any challenges. And they also probably don’t save much of their money that they make for collage or anything like that. They’re probably not even going to go to collage. But if one or more of them need to be in the hospital they’re not going to be able to afford it. Brooke is setting themselves up for so much bad things that will probably happen in the future that could easily be changed by giving them a better diet and saving the money they make instead of wasting it on YouTube challenges.

• Heart
The doctors probably tell Brooke that they need to be eating more but she doesn’t listen. By now the doctors probably just think that its the medical thing for Sabre for why she isn’t growing but i don’t thing the other kids go to the doctors that much except for their flu shot. I don’t think that in Australia they have yearly checkups like they do in America. I honestly think Brooke knows what shes doing by not feeding them enough because it’s keeping them smaller and younger looking. Their immune systems must be terrible too. theyre lucky that in Australia the corona virus isn’t as bad, but if they do catch it or some other sickness (probably by running around the shopping centers and touching everything) theyll get extreamly sick and might even be hospitalized. I don’t think Brooke realizes that what she’s doing is causing more harm than good. Like yes their channel is doing pretty well and they are all the same size so they can share each other’s clothes which I guess is good for the mismached clothes challenges but the poor diet is is keeping them small and unhealthy. It might eventually lead to a point where they’re too weak to do anything like exercise or even YouTube. They would probably vlog about it but they couldn’t do any challenges. And they also probably don’t save much of their money that they make for collage or anything like that. They’re probably not even going to go to collage. But if one or more of them need to be in the hospital they’re not going to be able to afford it. Brooke is setting themselves up for so much bad things that will probably happen in the future that could easily be changed by giving them a better diet and saving the money they make instead of wasting it on YouTube challenges.
i doubt she isn’t feeding them properly to save money i really don’t know why she’s doing it but probably is to keep them looking younger. shes also fed so much sh*t into their head by saying if you eat something unhealthy you’ll die earlier, not the case at all that’s if you eat unhealthy every single day or very often. and the whole thing about calling justin fat really annoyed me he’s hardly overweight like come on he’s like 40 he has a very average body for a man that age! my dad is medically ‘overweight’ but has never been told to loose weight because he’s visibly very normal he’s just muscular. i do agree that the doctors have probably told sabre she needs to gain weight but brooke probably ignored it and carried on doing what she’s doing now, the other 3 don’t seem to get many checkups but surely they should have one at some point soon. they’re going to have issues one day from their poor diet and it could be irreversible, brooke should really stop restricting their diet and allow them to eat things that aren’t just vegetables cause that will definitely improve their health, and also cut down on the exercise a bit cause that’s just gonna prevent them going through puberty even though that’s probably what she’s trying to do. i really hope i’m assuming these things wrong but i really can’t see why else brooke would want her kids to under eat. and like just allow sabre and sockie to choose what they have, if they’re allowed to choose what they want then they will become more responsible with food and won’t binge on donuts every time they have the opportunity to get food for themselves.

Their tiny childlike appearance and immature behaviour is so weird, I can't stand how they're constantly shouting in their videos, you wouldn't believe they are 9-15 years old.
It's almost child abuse how sheltered they've been kept and their restrictive diets are gonna cause them huge issues both physically and mentally. Like how do they all fit into the same clothes when they do clothing challenges???? Surely that should be a huge red flag for Brooke but she doesn't seem to see it.
And yes Sockie is definitely delayed, the definition of delayed puberty in girls is no breast development by age 13 which applies to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whether Brooke is restricting their diet on purpose due to wanting to keep them looking young for youtube or not fully realising how much food needs to be bought because they are so active there’s definitely going to be a lot issues with food as they get older.

In the last to stop eating bananas challenge Brooke gave them money to spend in the shops beforehand and surprise surprise they immediately go for the chocolates, cookies doughnuts and other junk food and of course they hate bananas which are very nutritious because Brooke has made eating them into a punishment and something to have to endure. It’s so messed up. And the fat shaming Justin who is not even visibly overweight in that one video that has been brought up quite a few times..very sad.

I think if they choose to stay living with their parents into adulthood which is a very likely possibility seeing how sheltered and overly attached they are, not much will change, I guess time will tell if they are that malnourished which unfortunately looks to be the case on top of all possible growth conditions. Sockie is certainly delayed and should be tested like Sabre was as soon as possible, Biggy is looking young for his age as well. I showed them to a friend who had never heard of them and she thought they were all under 11 years old.

• Heart
Whether Brooke is restricting their diet on purpose due to wanting to keep them looking young for youtube or not fully realising how much food needs to be bought because they are so active there’s definitely going to be a lot issues with food as they get older.

In the last to stop eating bananas challenge Brooke gave them money to spend in the shops beforehand and surprise surprise they immediately go for the chocolates, cookies doughnuts and other junk food and of course they hate bananas which are very nutritious because Brooke has made eating them into a punishment and something to have to endure. It’s so messed up. And the fat shaming Justin who is not even visibly overweight in that one video that has been brought up quite a few times..very sad.

I think if they choose to stay living with their parents into adulthood which is a very likely possibility seeing how sheltered and overly attached they are, not much will change, I guess time will tell if they are that malnourished which unfortunately looks to be the case on top of all possible growth conditions. Sockie is certainly delayed and should be tested like Sabre was as soon as possible, Biggy is looking young for his age as well. I showed them to a friend who had never heard of them and she thought they were all under 11 years old.
I feel like Brooke installs a lot of guilt into those kids. Like with Naz and the present for Disco or when she had a cookie and was crying because she is afraid she betrayed her mother. Its borderline abusive. Brooke is so controling and Justin is a pushover.
I feel like the kids faces look old? They dont have a lot of chubby fat so its like their heads are too big? Dont get me wrong I think they are cute looking kids but the dont have childlike features?
I hope they keep the swimschool and go back to normal life.

I feel like Brooke installs a lot of guilt into those kids. Like with Naz and the present for Disco or when she had a cookie and was crying because she is afraid she betrayed her mother. Its borderline abusive. Brooke is so controling and Justin is a pushover.
I feel like the kids faces look old? They dont have a lot of chubby fat so its like their heads are too big? Dont get me wrong I think they are cute looking kids but the dont have childlike features?
I hope they keep the swimschool and go back to normal life.
i think facially they all look theyre age, possibly a couple years older. but, because they’re so short and don’t look their age in most ways it kind of makes it seem that their faces are just more mature. sabre especially tbh, she could get away with late teens if it was just her face

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.