Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think facially they all look theyre age, possibly a couple years older. but, because they’re so short and don’t look their age in most ways it kind of makes it seem that their faces are just more mature. sabre especially tbh, she could get away with late teens if it was just her face
I was thinking this! Their faces seem to mature but their bodies don’t and it’s because of their poor diet and over exercising which is being controlled by Brooke. They get excited over a tiny piece of chocolate and stuff donuts which isn’t normal.
Sockie is so small for 13 she should be at least 5 foot 4 because her parents are really tall. I think Sockie still thinks she’s still 7 because in her birthday vlog Sabre was saying your officially a teen and Sockie pulled a face and said I don’t know. When they were at the trampoline park she wanted to go in kids area and Sabre has to tell her that was for little kids and Sockie looked confused, at least Sabre acknowledges she’s a teen.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking this! Their faces seem to mature but their bodies don’t and it’s because of their poor diet and over exercising which is being controlled by Brooke. They get excited over a tiny piece of chocolate and stuff donuts which isn’t normal.
Sockie is so small for 13 she should be at least 5 foot 4 because her parents are really tall. I think Sockie still thinks she’s still 7 because in her birthday vlog Sabre was saying your officially a teen and Sockie pulled a face and said I don’t know. When they were at the trampoline park she wanted to go in kids area and Sabre has to tell her that was for little kids and Sockie looked confused, at least Sabre acknowledges she’s a teen.
Their faces look older than they are as they have lines around their mouths etc. showing they're underweight. It's so sad. Yeah I think Sabre is finally growing up too and you can see it a lot in her tiktok. She's been getting new clothes and doing her hair differently, although not so much on their YouTube so I wonder if the parents negotiated that she stays looking young on there. Sockie appeared to act the oldest a couple of years ago, but her maturity stalled and now you can really tell she wasn't that mature at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The doctors probably tell Brooke that they need to be eating more but she doesn’t listen. By now the doctors probably just think that its the medical thing for Sabre for why she isn’t growing but i don’t thing the other kids go to the doctors that much except for their flu shot. I don’t think that in Australia they have yearly checkups like they do in America. I honestly think Brooke knows what shes doing by not feeding them enough because it’s keeping them smaller and younger looking. Their immune systems must be terrible too. theyre lucky that in Australia the corona virus isn’t as bad, but if they do catch it or some other sickness (probably by running around the shopping centers and touching everything) theyll get extreamly sick and might even be hospitalized. I don’t think Brooke realizes that what she’s doing is causing more harm than good. Like yes their channel is doing pretty well and they are all the same size so they can share each other’s clothes which I guess is good for the mismached clothes challenges but the poor diet is is keeping them small and unhealthy. It might eventually lead to a point where they’re too weak to do anything like exercise or even YouTube. They would probably vlog about it but they couldn’t do any challenges. And they also probably don’t save much of their money that they make for collage or anything like that. They’re probably not even going to go to collage. But if one or more of them need to be in the hospital they’re not going to be able to afford it. Brooke is setting themselves up for so much bad things that will probably happen in the future that could easily be changed by giving them a better diet and saving the money they make instead of wasting it on YouTube challenges.
The doctors probably tell Brooke that they need to be eating more but she doesn’t listen. By now the doctors probably just think that its the medical thing for Sabre for why she isn’t growing but i don’t thing the other kids go to the doctors that much except for their flu shot. I don’t think that in Australia they have yearly checkups like they do in America. I honestly think Brooke knows what shes doing by not feeding them enough because it’s keeping them smaller and younger looking. Their immune systems must be terrible too. theyre lucky that in Australia the corona virus isn’t as bad, but if they do catch it or some other sickness (probably by running around the shopping centers and touching everything) theyll get extreamly sick and might even be hospitalized. I don’t think Brooke realizes that what she’s doing is causing more harm than good. Like yes their channel is doing pretty well and they are all the same size so they can share each other’s clothes which I guess is good for the mismached clothes challenges but the poor diet is is keeping them small and unhealthy. It might eventually lead to a point where they’re too weak to do anything like exercise or even YouTube. They would probably vlog about it but they couldn’t do any challenges. And they also probably don’t save much of their money that they make for collage or anything like that. They’re probably not even going to go to collage. But if one or more of them need to be in the hospital they’re not going to be able to afford it. Brooke is setting themselves up for so much bad things that will probably happen in the future that could easily be changed by giving them a better diet and saving the money they make instead of wasting it on YouTube challenges.
I agree with you, but here in Australia (I live 1 hr away from where the NN live), we don't really need to worry so much about medical, as it's pretty much covered by our Government..i genuinely feel bad for Sabre..i think she wants to have a normal teenagers life, but Brooke is holding her back..i think Brooke is all about making her kids famous, and the money that comes with it..she's underfeeding her kids to make money..absolutely disgraceful..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think it’s a bit extreme to say if one or more of them end up in hospital they won’t be able to afford it. In Australia we have universal healthcare, if you need hospital care you receive it for free. I believe they also have private health based on their pregnancy vlogs so I doubt they would be unable to afford medical bills.

Same with college or university as we call it in Australia. Yes it costs money but you don’t need to pay it upfront and it’s maybe $20-$30,000 for a 4 year degree. You take a loan from the governments and payments are automatically deducted from your pay as soon as you earn over a certain yearly income. It’s called HECS.

I think they would be savings quite a bit of money that they make. Yes they seem to spend a lot when they do challenges etc but social blade estimates their channels make the following per year

Norris nuts - $240k to $3.8m
Do stuff - $110k to $1.8m
Gaming - $150 to $2.4m

so even at a minimum they earn half a million dollars a year up to 8million a year. Plus money made from sponsorships which they sometimes do on tik tok for certain toys. They are making heaps of money and I’m sure their parents are saving a lot of it for their futures.In their vlogs when they were going to move house, the houses they looked at were enormous with pools, huge yards etc.

Their faces look older than they are as they have lines around their mouths etc. showing they're underweight. It's so sad. Yeah I think Sabre is finally growing up too and you can see it a lot in her tiktok. She's been getting new clothes and doing her hair differently, although not so much on their YouTube so I wonder if the parents negotiated that she stays looking young on there. Sockie appeared to act the oldest a couple of years ago, but her maturity stalled and now you can really tell she wasn't that mature at all.
yes I wish she would stop wearing white tights under dresses! I think this is one of the things she wears that you would never see any other 15yo wear. She could easily make it more like a teenager by wearing black tights or leggings instead.

I really hope the best for these kids. I hope that if they want to go to university or move out of home etc that they have the skills to make friends with other people.

I’m also a little concerned about Disco and his speech. He turned 2 today and should really be able to put more words together. Hopefully it picks up. It’s sad because he is never around kids his own age to model and learn language and I doubt Brooke would ever take him to a speech therapist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ugh, they shout sooo much and get way too excitable, they’ve almost become a caricature of themselves at this point.

Disco did just turn 2 so I don’t think his speech seems that delayed (yet), most toddlers at that age still communicate in mostly shrieks and garbles. He should be at least able to say a few comprehensible phrases though. He also only watches play town and is only ever around his parents and older siblings for interaction and they really don’t have the best vocabulary.

Reactions: 6
Disco did just turn 2 so I don’t think his speech seems that delayed (yet), most toddlers at that age still communicate in mostly shrieks and garbles. He should be at least able to say a few comprehensible phrases though. He also only watches play town and is only ever around his parents and older siblings for interaction and they really don’t have the best vocabulary.
I’ve noticed this too about Disco and I do think it’s a bit worrying. Sure all kids develop at their own pace, but he doesn’t seem to ever (!) say anything intelligible. They don’t film him too much and we just see very minimal snippets of his life and maybe it’s not a good representation, but it’s still worrying. Disco is a couple of weeks older than Karma (Family Fizz) and she is a lot more comprehensible and able to communicate with her family. I wonder what they actively try to teach him, with their non schooling ways and isolation. I hope we get to hear him start talking soon.

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed this too about Disco and I do think it’s a bit worrying. Sure all kids develop at their own pace, but he doesn’t seem to ever (!) say anything intelligible. They don’t film him too much and we just see very minimal snippets of his life and maybe it’s not a good representation, but it’s still worrying. Disco is a couple of weeks older than Karma (Family Fizz) and she is a lot more comprehensible and able to communicate with her family. I wonder what they actively try to teach him, with their non schooling ways and isolation. I hope we get to hear him start talking soon.
My mum had six kids (too many IMO, the worlds dying lol) and all of us could speak small sentences by Discos age except my brother who has autism who could speak the same amount as Disco. We weren't advanced children or anything. It's either lazy parenting or he's delayed in some way. At that age kids are having check ups for these things though so hopefully they would know. When they done the waiting to eat the sweets game on him, he didn't say a single word throughout, just mumbled and had a meltdown. I've heard Halston from the FishFam speak more and she's 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else watching the last to sleep video. I can’t believe have how loud they were when they have two younger siblings who surely must be easy to wake and hard to get to sleep, I remember when my sister was little I’d always be told to be silent when going past her room so I would wake her. Plus I don’t get how they did it again because they couldn’t work out who one last time, yet this time did the same again and in the next video will surely never mention it again so it’ll just be forgotten. Also when their mum came up to tell them to get into bed Sabre still had her makeup on, so I doubt any of them brushed their teeth, even after eating those extremely sugary snacks.

• Heart
I agree with you, but here in Australia (I live 1 hr away from where the NN live), we don't really need to worry so much about medical, as it's pretty much covered by our Government..i genuinely feel bad for Sabre..i think she wants to have a normal teenagers life, but Brooke is holding her back..i think Brooke is all about making her kids famous, and the money that comes with it..she's underfeeding her kids to make money..absolutely disgraceful..
oh, ok. i don't live in Australia so i don't know how medical stuff or collage works. in america its different. i also agree that Sabre wants to have a normal teenage life but her mom is yet again restricting her and trying to make them more and more famous. i'm surprised none of their Australian fans have noticed anything or called anyone about it. its just so obvious from their videos that they are being mistreated.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else watching the last to sleep video. I can’t believe have how loud they were when they have two younger siblings who surely must be easy to wake and hard to get to sleep, I remember when my sister was little I’d always be told to be silent when going past her room so I would wake her. Plus I don’t get how they did it again because they couldn’t work out who one last time, yet this time did the same again and in the next video will surely never mention it again so it’ll just be forgotten. Also when their mum came up to tell them to get into bed Sabre still had her makeup on, so I doubt any of them brushed their teeth, even after eating those extremely sugary snacks.
yes! Does anyone else feel like the kids do a lot to care for the younger ones. Like giving them baths, Sockie always seems to be feeding them etc. Reminds me of the Duggar’s where the older children look after the younger ones. I guess if Justin can’t look after them, Brooke gives them to the older kids to look after.

yes! Does anyone else feel like the kids do a lot to care for the younger ones. Like giving them baths, Sockie always seems to be feeding them etc. Reminds me of the Duggar’s where the older children look after the younger ones. I guess if Justin can’t look after them, Brooke gives them to the older kids to look after.
I find that so odd. It's not like they occasionally do it either. It seems to be their jobs. Sockie also said her job is laundry before which is quite a job for her to do by herself all the time in a family of 8. Does Brooke actually do anything? She doesn't work, doesn't cook, doesn't look after the younger ones much (from what we see). I'm going to guess she does the cleaning, even though it's never been shown on camera.

I find that so odd. It's not like they occasionally do it either. It seems to be their jobs. Sockie also said her job is laundry before which is quite a job for her to do by herself all the time in a family of 8. Does Brooke actually do anything? She doesn't work, doesn't cook, doesn't look after the younger ones much (from what we see). I'm going to guess she does the cleaning, even though it's never been shown on camera.
i don't even think she dos the cleaning. Sabre and Naz watch the little ones most of the time and gives them baths, sockie does laundry and feeds the little ones, and Biggy has said that he does the vacuuming. also in some of the vlogs Sabre, sockie, Biggy and Naz say that they have to clean their room and the hallway area before filming and they weren't saying anything about Brooke helping. i think she kind of helps organize challenges but even then its Justin who get tickets an calls different places to see if their open. even when they go to the park to take Instagram picture or film TikToks for their challenges it Justin who is at the park with them. the only time Brooke goes to the park with them is when she is doing a "slender mum twist." she is in charge of the older kids food and clothes except for when they do challenges and the kids go to the store and buy their own clothes. even then its usually the same style of clothes that Brooke chooses for them. as for food, she controls everything except for when they go to the store and buy tons of sweets and stuff it all into their mouths before anyone sees. i don't think she does anything else besides wiping down a counter occasionally.

I have a theory that the latest video was staged. I haven’t watched the whole thing but it just seems a little sketchy from what I have seen. The whole ‘we were going to get a second take’ thing of Justin giving the instructions (shows how inauthentic their videos really are), the fact that they were screaming and singing right outside the room where the babies were supposedly asleep, the fact that the kids ‘stole’ Sabre’s snacks and she didn’t throw a tantrum about it, the fact that it was apparently 8pm twice, and how they were all going on about how hard they were trying to stay awake, and how they would normally be sleeping AT 8PM. And how according to someone commenting above, they couldn’t work out who the winner was again.
So I’m thinking staged. Or else maybe they really do go to bed at 8, which would be awful (Sabre’s not far off sixteen) but not really surprising knowing Brooke.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cleaners also come to their house, I'm guessing twice a week seeing from how many kids they have and they have 2 little ones.

Reactions: 3
I think they’re videos are so staged. In one last to eat and leave video with the chocolate bars Biggy claims to have been ‘so silly’ and left his in the car but in the shot you can see it behind sockies arm. There are four Norris nuts competing in the challenge and there are four chocolate bars on the table but one is trying to be hidden behind Sockie. Biggys is the yellow and black chokito.

Attachments

I think they’re videos are so staged. In one last to eat and leave video with the chocolate bars Biggy claims to have been ‘so silly’ and left his in the car but in the shot you can see it behind sockies arm. There are four Norris nuts competing in the challenge and there are four chocolate bars on the table but one is trying to be hidden behind Sockie. Biggys is the yellow and black chokito.
I'm beginning to think they're staged too..the more I think about it, the more it seems nearly all the kids have things wrong with them..Sabre with Chiari Malformation, and growth problems, Sockie with (possibly) Autism, Biggy can't control his emotions, Disco not developing as a normal 2 yr old yet..only Naz and Charm seem ok..As someone said, they look so much older in their faces..i wonder if they have meat, or chicken with their microwave veges?..surely their Drs must see their lack of development..

Last edited:
I have a theory that the latest video was staged. I haven’t watched the whole thing but it just seems a little sketchy from what I have seen. The whole ‘we were going to get a second take’ thing of Justin giving the instructions (shows how inauthentic their videos really are), the fact that they were screaming and singing right outside the room where the babies were supposedly asleep, the fact that the kids ‘stole’ Sabre’s snacks and she didn’t throw a tantrum about it, the fact that it was apparently 8pm twice, and how they were all going on about how hard they were trying to stay awake, and how they would normally be sleeping AT 8PM. And how according to someone commenting above, they couldn’t work out who the winner was again.
So I’m thinking staged. Or else maybe they really do go to bed at 8, which would be awful (Sabre’s not far off sixteen) but not really surprising knowing Brooke.
on sockies tiktok she said their bedtime was 9, kinda weird how a 9 year old is going to bed the same time as a 15 year old. naz should go to bed 8/9, biggy probably 9 and the other 2 more like 10, i know they get up early so it’s good they don’t go to bed late and are also sleep deprived as well as food deprived but i think 9 is a fair bit on the early side for her age, i don’t really know though i literally go to bed way too late so i’m not too sure on timings😂

I'm beginning to think they're staged too..the more I think about it, the more it seems nearly all the kids have things wrong with them..Sabre with Chiari Malformation, and growth problems, Sockie with (possibly) Autism, Biggy can't control his emotions, Disco not developing as a normal 2 yr old yet..only Naz and Charm seem ok..As someone said, they look so much older in their faces..i wonder if they have meat, or chicken with their microwave veges?..surely their Drs must see their lack of development..
100% their videos are staged, maybe not the normal vlogs but definitely all these challenges. and i think they have meat sometimes but probably not enough, i would understand if they didn’t want to eat meat if they were vegan but i know it’s probably because brooke thinks they’re unhealthy or some nonsense. i honestly don’t get how she feeds them microwaveable veggies for lunch without anything with it like that’s no more than 100 calories

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They are really running out of ideas, the tiktok reaction videos are getting old.

View attachment 201565

Why would a 13 year old wear a jumper like this...
what is the @ for this insta please? interested to see the price of the clothing they wear. noticed that in challenge videos a lot of the items they pick out to wear still have tags on, so it's like they buy them FOR the videos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.