Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is the @ for this insta please? interested to see the price of the clothing they wear. noticed that in challenge videos a lot of the items they pick out to wear still have tags on, so it's like they buy them FOR the videos.
they do buy a lot of stuff for their videos and no other reason. they have the money so i guess they think "why not let our kids buy what they want for the video. in one of the challenges they were online shopping and Biggy immediately goes to Gucci. i know there are some videos on YouTube that show the most expensive things the Norris nuts own and quiet a few are clothes if i remember correctly. the tutu dresses that Sabre wears are some of the expensive items on the list. its weird to see how much money they spend on clothes and challenges and other things that are not necessities, but they wont buy their kids more food. instead of wasting money on clothes and stuff buy your kids some different, healthier foods.

Reactions: 6
I think because their Australian that makes them different and their channel more appealing because nearly all the big youtube family channel’s are American if they moved to America nothing would set them apart from the rest if that makes sense so they might lose views and subscribers
Yeah, it sets them apart because everyone's intrigued by how they live. Then again, their subscriber count isn't growing. They've started losing views and subscribers.

what is the @ for this insta please? interested to see the price of the clothing they wear. noticed that in challenge videos a lot of the items they pick out to wear still have tags on, so it's like they buy them FOR the videos.
It’s @norrisnutsclothes

Reactions: 2
It baffles me how expensive their clothes are and they dont even look that good...
The clothes are also very childish

Reactions: 5
I’ve said this before but I cannot understand why they always feel the need to buy more supplies for each of their last to leave challenges. Every time they get budgets from around $200-$50 each so that’s around $500 wasted, if they’re running out of ideas they could properly redo some of their challenges and make a change buy getting them to use supplies found in their own house. In their ‘legends’ song, Biggy literally sings about not being about all those other materialistic YouTubers who buy loads of designer items, like a Rolex. Now he’s doing cooking in his Dulce and Gabbana clothes, even if I’m wearing a Primark hoodie I’ll take it off and wear an apron so I don’t get my clothes dirty. I don’t have a problem with them using their money to buy nice things as it’s obvious the children are the ones doing the majority of the work, but I think they should be taught the value such things and only have them for special things. I have certain items of jewellery and clothing my parents bought as gifts which I only ever wear to special occasions and would never just wear and expensive top for everyday things.
On another note, I’ve been think about how they fit homeschooling in with all their other activities and was thinking that the probably do the same amount of work as kids their age, maybe not enough to be A grade students but enough to pass, but don’t work by normal school time. I think they probably do a few hours a day all year, so not having long breaks like those in school do, but maybe they have Monday and Tuesday off for filming and instead do school work on the weekend, in a video when they’re running round a shop a lady asks Sabre if their on school holidays as I’m guessing this was a weekday and she said she didn’t know as she’s homeschooled, so maybe they don’t have specific breaks from education as those in school do. I think it was the last to crack the egg video where at the very end of the video before they went to bed Sabre and sockie were sat in their pjs doing some school work. I do agree that the children aren’t getting a proper education as I think they only do enough to get them to a basic level for their age and so aren’t likely to excel in academics, but also they clearly have no idea how actual children outside of their siblings behave.

• Heart
I’ve said this before but I cannot understand why they always feel the need to buy more supplies for each of their last to leave challenges. Every time they get budgets from around $200-$50 each so that’s around $500 wasted, if they’re running out of ideas they could properly redo some of their challenges and make a change buy getting them to use supplies found in their own house. In their ‘legends’ song, Biggy literally sings about not being about all those other materialistic YouTubers who buy loads of designer items, like a Rolex. Now he’s doing cooking in his Dulce and Gabbana clothes, even if I’m wearing a Primark hoodie I’ll take it off and wear an apron so I don’t get my clothes dirty. I don’t have a problem with them using their money to buy nice things as it’s obvious the children are the ones doing the majority of the work, but I think they should be taught the value such things and only have them for special things. I have certain items of jewellery and clothing my parents bought as gifts which I only ever wear to special occasions and would never just wear and expensive top for everyday things.
On another note, I’ve been think about how they fit homeschooling in with all their other activities and was thinking that the probably do the same amount of work as kids their age, maybe not enough to be A grade students but enough to pass, but don’t work by normal school time. I think they probably do a few hours a day all year, so not having long breaks like those in school do, but maybe they have Monday and Tuesday off for filming and instead do school work on the weekend, in a video when they’re running round a shop a lady asks Sabre if their on school holidays as I’m guessing this was a weekday and she said she didn’t know as she’s homeschooled, so maybe they don’t have specific breaks from education as those in school do. I think it was the last to crack the egg video where at the very end of the video before they went to bed Sabre and sockie were sat in their pjs doing some school work. I do agree that the children aren’t getting a proper education as I think they only do enough to get them to a basic level for their age and so aren’t likely to excel in academics, but also they clearly have no idea how actual children outside of their siblings behave.
I agree on the spending, their clothes are very high end and it looks silly to be running around and playing in them for videos all the time just to show off for fans, I don’t get why Biggy is so into such expensive clothes. So much is wasted for those challenges and they are getting so repetitive now no wonder they’re starting to plateau in views and subs as it’s been mentioned a few times. It guess they think it would be less interesting if they didn’t make a big deal out of running through the shops with a wad of cash at the beginning. If it all suddenly starts to dry up as they get older it’s concerning because they haven’t s learned much about managing their finances and have become pretty spoiled and used to a certain lifestyle and with Justin having sold the swim school and Brooke not working it’s basically become all on them to pump out videos so unless they’ve got a lot saved up, I think they would struggle even if it doesn’t hit for quite a few years – in a family of 8 it’s easy to burn through things especially as kids get older.

I’m not sure whether they stick to a schedule for filming and homeschooling but from that one it seems like they just do it whenever they can squeeze it in between filming and it’s pretty chaotic. They aren’t totally illiterate at least but they definitely are focused more on youtube than their education and don’t know a lot that normal kids should know by their age. Sabre hasn't shown any interest in preparing for a non-yt career or continuing her education. I think they are very dependent, not to mention how they aren’t getting enough to eat. I really hope at least one of them can eventually break away from the pack and live a semi-normal life that doesn’t involve competing with siblings and having to play a character all the time.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, it sets them apart because everyone's intrigued by how they live. Then again, their subscriber count isn't growing. They've started losing views and subscribers.
They would get more views if they included some ‘day in the life’ style vlogs amongst all the challenges and roblox videos. We used to see them practice surfing more (and not just a fast paced montage, we actually got to hear their accomplishments when they learnt new tricks), same with skating. Now it’s just over rehearsed repetitive challenges.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else catch when Sockie said the f word in them reacting to what rich people buy?

Reactions: 1
Sockie is the most annoying one I can't put my finger on why though, she's just so childish and loud. She forces this I'm comfortable vibe but her personality is so loud it makes me feel embarrassed for her. She's such a pretty girl as well. It's such a shame.

Reactions: 12
they posted a video about an hour ago and they just redid a challenge. they were doing the mixed up mystery school supplies challenge. they are really losing views. before they posted this video the least viewed video on the do stuff channel was "can you guess the drawing" and that had 729K views. this video has about 101K views now. i get that it has only been an hour but with their other videos, within an hour of posting they usually get either just under or sometimes over a million views. its the same with the gaming channel and the main channel. the mom has to realize that keeping her kids appearances and behavior so childlike and not letting them grow with the channels, is just harming them. they are obviously losing views and subscribers so stop being so strict and just let them do what they want because what shes doing is clearly not helping them. if shes underfeeding her kids, buying them children clothes and limiting their social interactions with people their own ages just so that the channels will do well, she needs to check on the number of views and subs they have because they are going down slowly but steadily.

Reactions: 4
I honestly cannot stand Brooke any longer. It’s so clear Sabre is her favourite child and she couldn’t make it any more obvious.

Reactions: 3
Sockie is the most annoying one I can't put my finger on why though, she's just so childish and loud. She forces this I'm comfortable vibe but her personality is so loud it makes me feel embarrassed for her. She's such a pretty girl as well. It's such a shame.
I totally agree with you..I'm not a fan of Sockie at all..she's always screaming, takes over the vlogs, and very controlling like her mum..she always says she's the boss of the kids..she'll be the one who never leaves home..Sockie is definitely the favourite child.

Reactions: 10
they posted another gaming video and it was basically just last to rage quit. they need to stop doing the same challenges over and over again.

I honestly cannot stand Brooke any longer. It’s so clear Sabre is her favourite child and she couldn’t make it any more obvious.
she definitely favours sockie not sabre (i’m assuming you got them mixed up) cause the way she sometimes treats sabre actually seems way more unfair than the others, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s because she’s the least ‘kid like’

they posted another gaming video and it was basically just last to rage quit. they need to stop doing the same challenges over and over again.
honestly i don’t even watch their gaming videos but i always see them come up and they all look the exact same, just don’t post anything if you can’t think of new good ideas. clearly they’re in it for the money

Reactions: 4
she definitely favours sockie not sabre (i’m assuming you got them mixed up) cause the way she sometimes treats sabre actually seems way more unfair than the others, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s because she’s the least ‘kid like’
No i did not get them mixed up
I’m assuming you mustn’t have seen the last to eat and leave (or whatever it’s called) on nn do stuff.
She literally made rules just for Sabres benefit the whole way through
Like one of the main rules was role a 6 and you’re out Sabre rolled a 6 and Brooke was like don’t worry your still in yet as soon as Naz rolled a 6 she was out straight away (naz was even saying it was her own fault she’d rolled a 6, honestly kinda heartbreaking:/ )
Sabre also wins pretty much every challenge/video even when she clearly shouldn’t have

Reactions: 1
I’m assuming you mustn’t have seen the last to eat and leave (or whatever it’s called) on nn do stuff.
Like one of the main rules was role a 6 and you’re out Sabre rolled a 6 and Brooke was like don’t worry your still in yet as soon as Naz rolled a 6 she was out straight away (naz was even saying it was her own fault she’d rolled a 6, honestly kinda heartbreaking:/ )
Sabre also wins pretty much every challenge/video even when she clearly shouldn’t have
ohhh i actually see your point now sorry, i just noticed her favouring sockie a lot before so i thought that might have been who you meant haha. i actually agree with you here though that’s a good point and honestly the thing about naz was really sad :( blaming herself for rolling a bad number on the dice. brooke has clearly taught them to be very sensitive and feel bad everytime something goes wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 5
but in all of their other last to eat and lave videos the first one who roles a 6 is never out(even though its not a rule). usually its Naz but this one time it was Sabre. i think that Sabre and Biggy are her least favorite because she always treats them unfairly. Sabre is always expected to do stuff that the others are never asked to do. in one of their other videos they broke a chocolate rabbit and they were all eating it while Sabre had to leave and get the vacuum. i get that shes the oldest but you can put all of the responsibility on Sabre. granted its not that much but still sockie is 13 and makes her sister get the vacuum while shes eating a broken chocolate off the ground and then brags about how much work she dose. Biggy always gets handicaps when they do races and stuff. Brooke gives him handicaps because "hes a boy" and "hes faster." but they're all unfair. she doesn't understand how handicaps for races work. she'll make Biggy start running when Naz(who starts first) is already halfway to the end. Sockie is definitely the favorite.

also they did another reacting to tiktoks video. they're getting so boring because they react to a few but than talk for a minuet or so in between. also i don't understand how they don't see anything wrong with they're life style. they can see in these tiktoks that kid their age are acting so much more mature than them. also they can see other kids do share rooms with each other if they're around the same age, but siblings who are 2, 4, 6 years apart and different genders sharing a room is not normal. also at some point they were saying that if they want to hang out with each other than they'll sit on each others bed. am i the only one who's siblings will start yelling if i go on their bed. or even in their room for that matter.

Sabre does win a lot but sockie is definitely the most spoiled and coddled by the parents. At least Sabre has shown an interest in dressing more mature even if the frilly dresses are still super cringe, Sockie is still playing dress up and has zero interest in acting 13, not that she needs to be wearing really short skirts or something showing a lot of skin (not that she would even be allowed!) but she's the one I don't ever see wanting to leave home or do anything remotely out of her comfort zone. Idk, she might surprise me.

I wonder sometimes if they act more their age and normal off camera when they don't feel like they have to put on a big show, like they might not get a lot of interaction with other kids but they are internet savvy and have gotten really into tiktok now (annoying), surely Brooke isn't monitoring them 24/7 and they get glimpses of how normal teens/tweens are and see the freedom they are allowed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.