Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if sabre has stoped skating because of whatever is wrong with her, but yes I agree it would be nicer to watch them jus5 doing normal everyday things, I used to watch them daily with my 8 yr old but I’ve tried to discourage her as it’s just ridiculous challenges spending extreme amounts of money on useless things
If she did stop skating because of chiari malformation they should just address it in a video. They have made vlogs about siblings being born, getting tonsils out, majority of Sabre’s medical appointments. It would make sense for them to address it.

Reactions: 1
If she did stop skating because of chiari malformation they should just address it in a video. They have made vlogs about siblings being born, getting tonsils out, majority of Sabre’s medical appointments. It would make sense for them to address it.
They had a medical appointment and said they weren’t ready to share what was found out. Whilst I agree with having privacy, I feel for their young fans who will worry

Reactions: 3
They had a medical appointment and said they weren’t ready to share what was found out. Whilst I agree with having privacy, I feel for their young fans who will worry
It's so private that they use it as their new clickbait :rolleyes: Honestly, first it's Naz getting a guinea pig for about a year, then Biggy's girlfriend Tsunami (she will definitely regret the videos about Biggy in a couple of years when she's matured & realises the families odd). They're almost storylines that they drag out for ages, it's weird and repetitive.

Reactions: 4
It’s weird how there was an emphasis on “I help sabre be the opposite of little” when Sockie stood right next to her is practically the same height, Sabre is 4’7’’ which is about that of a 9-11 year old, Sockie must be only an inch or two taller. Either she is just slow to hit puberty and they haven’t really noticed or are going to wait for her next appointment to see if she isn’t growing like Sabre was at 13.

Also maybe I’m looking too much into it but I noticed they were only drinking water with their pancakes. Did they run out of milk or are they not allowed any? I hate the ‘who can eat the most’, so much food probably ends up wasted just like all the unnecessary junk they buy for their other challenges.

It’s weird how there was an emphasis on “I help sabre be the opposite of little” when Sockie stood right next to her is practically the same height, Sabre is 4’7’’ which is about that of a 9-11 year old, Sockie must be only an inch or two taller. Either she is just slow to hit puberty and they haven’t really noticed or are going to wait for her next appointment to see if she isn’t growing like Sabre was at 13.

Also maybe I’m looking too much into it but I noticed they were only drinking water with their pancakes. Did they run out of milk or are they not allowed any? I hate the ‘who can eat the most’, so much food probably ends up wasted just like all the unnecessary junk they buy for their other challenges.
Think the water is just to make the food go down faster and to fill them up.
Maybe they needed to do some shopping but their fridge was empty except four open UP&GO

Im guessing the lack of growth for Sockie is their diet..

I feel really bad for Sabre though, she's so clueless about what it is to be a normal 15 year old. Although it's not her fault, it's the parents fault for keeping them so sheltered from the outside world and of course her medical condition doesn't help.

And I agree it's unusual that Sockie is 13 and still no growth spurt or puberty, especially seeing how tall both of her parents are. I wonder if they're concerned about her yet? Their restrictive diets are absolutely awful

Reactions: 7
I know this is random, but does anyone else think the kids wear makeup whilst filming? In their most recent video their skin all looked very clear and one shade (don't really know how to describe it). Of course im not talking about full face makeup but it really looks like they wear foundation whilst filming-thoughts?

I know this is random, but does anyone else think the kids wear makeup whilst filming? In their most recent video their skin all looked very clear and one shade (don't really know how to describe it). Of course im not talking about full face makeup but it really looks like they wear foundation whilst filming-thoughts?
Hate to say it but I've always thought this!! Since their earlier videos Sockie's eyebrows have always been immaculate in videos with the exception of when they show themselves surfing/in the water - they looked very different in their earlier videos. Sabre's skin also looked very different/patchy when she showed her night time/skin care routine in a vlog (last to leave bathroom?) so I would believe that they wear foundation or even just a coloured cream. Nothing negative meant by this - just an observation. From their close-ups and thumbnail photos I also think that at least the girls wear mascara. Not really an issue now that they're older but I find it odd if they have done it since the beginning when they were all under 12/kids.

Makes me wonder after seeing their make-up video - who gets them ready to film? With the exception of Sabre they all seemed to struggle in that video - even Naz had to get Sabre to help. Has Brooke been doing their make-up all this time or were they faking their bad skills for the video?

Ok ok ok, don't come for me, but naz's handwriting is bloody dire-i mean just look at this! she was 8 years old when she wrote this!! Of course i'm not saying all kids who do homeschool end up having bad writing-but you have to admit-this is pretty bad for an 8 year old.
bad.png

Reactions: 5
Ok ok ok, don't come for me, but naz's handwriting is bloody dire-i mean just look at this! she was 8 years old when she wrote this!! Of course i'm not saying all kids who do homeschool end up having bad writing-but you have to admit-this is pretty bad for an 8 year old.
View attachment 154619
Obviously every kid is different, but I would think home school kids would be more advanced no? Because the parents attention is all on that kid rather then 28 kids?

My sons 8 and his handwriting looked like that at 6 when he was rushing

Reactions: 6
Hate to say it but I've always thought this!! Since their earlier videos Sockie's eyebrows have always been immaculate in videos with the exception of when they show themselves surfing/in the water - they looked very different in their earlier videos. Sabre's skin also looked very different/patchy when she showed her night time/skin care routine in a vlog (last to leave bathroom?) so I would believe that they wear foundation or even just a coloured cream. Nothing negative meant by this - just an observation. From their close-ups and thumbnail photos I also think that at least the girls wear mascara. Not really an issue now that they're older but I find it odd if they have done it since the beginning when they were all under 12/kids.

Makes me wonder after seeing their make-up video - who gets them ready to film? With the exception of Sabre they all seemed to struggle in that video - even Naz had to get Sabre to help. Has Brooke been doing their make-up all this time or were they faking their bad skills for the video?
I thought I was the only one who realised! They all definitely wear mascara & curl their lashes. In the beginning of "should we move to another country" it's really obvious that Biggy is wearing some and just a few seconds later you can tell Sockie has foundation or bronzer on as it hasn't been blended properly. Nothing wrong w/ wearing it like you said, it's just odd in that video as they were still in their pyjamas, so definitely seems to be for the camera.

Don’t they also use some kind of digital enhancer to make their eye colour really stand out? They definitely seem to be heavy in using editing software but it wouldn’t surprise me if they also put on makeup before each video.

Yeah their eyes look so blue in the thumbnails....they must make themselves look better, although I don't know why

I thought I was the only one who realised! They all definitely wear mascara & curl their lashes. In the beginning of "should we move to another country" it's really obvious that Biggy is wearing some and just a few seconds later you can tell Sockie has foundation or bronzer on as it hasn't been blended properly. Nothing wrong w/ wearing it like you said, it's just odd in that video as they were still in their pyjamas, so definitely seems to be for the camera.
I always noticed sockies lips look like they have foundation on them, they match her skin. Like they put it on but didn't do lipstick.

Their whole vlog format is so fake so it doesn't surprise me if they wear make up.

I'd love to see them do a realistic day in the life. Like, what do their days actually look like? Have we ever seen them do schoolwork?
Do any of them even do any sports anymore? They never show it. A DITL would be interesting and probably eyeopening.

I agree with what's been said about Sabre..I feel so sorry for her..she's nearly 16, and is still wearing clothes meant for someone much younger..they have the most unhealthy food obsession..getting all excited over a simple mini Easter egg, or chocolate..I really think it's Brooke who's pushing these kids to be stars..they seem to have no friends, no life other than vlogging..I've seen them in the flesh, as I only live an hr away from them, and they are all so tiny..Sockie is way too thin..I'd say they wear foundation so they don't look so pale..I read that your diet can affect growth and late puberty..Brooke needs to give these kids a less restrictive diet, and let them grow normally..i find it weird Sabre doesn't want her own room..I can see Biggy and Naz rebelling as teenagers..what's with the great need to move to the US?..isn't Australia good enough anymore?..they always say how real they are, yet didn't want to answer questions about being homeschooled..where's the surfing, skateboarding etc?..it's all about wanting money and fame now..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.