Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with what's been said about Sabre..I feel so sorry for her..she's nearly 16, and is still wearing clothes meant for someone much younger..they have the most unhealthy food obsession..getting all excited over a simple mini Easter egg, or chocolate..I really think it's Brooke who's pushing these kids to be stars..they seem to have no friends, no life other than vlogging..I've seen them in the flesh, as I only live an hr away from them, and they are all so tiny..Sockie is way too thin..I'd say they wear foundation so they don't look so pale..I read that your diet can affect growth and late puberty..Brooke needs to give these kids a less restrictive diet, and let them grow normally..i find it weird Sabre doesn't want her own room..I can see Biggy and Naz rebelling as teenagers..what's with the great need to move to the US?..isn't Australia good enough anymore?..they always say how real they are, yet didn't want to answer questions about being homeschooled..where's the surfing, skateboarding etc?..it's all about wanting money and fame now..
Honestly I sometimes struggle to watch their videos as I think there is some borderline abuse going on and I don't say that lightly but if you're deliberately underfeeding your kids I don't know what else to call it. It was the video that Dad v Girls did when they ate the Norris Nuts diet that really bothered me. I totalled their calorie intake to 1094 calories meaning Sabre, Sockie & Biggy were eating over 1000 calories less than they should be. The absolute minimum an inactive teenage girl should be eating to still achieve normal growth & development is 1600, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if Sockie, who's only a cm taller than Sabre and has a dad over 6ft & a mum just under, is going to have growth issues too.

As for the friends thing, it's honestly just sad. That's interesting too that someone who's seen them first hand can vouch that they are too small. Tbh I think the moving thing is just for YouTube content like everything else they do. Looking at the picture of Naz' handwriting and the little knowledge all the kids have, something tells me there wouldn't be much homeschooling to show on a normal day in the life.

Reactions: 7
a norris nuts video showed up on my foryoupage (tik tok) and they tagged sabre. i supposed that’s good they at least let her have her own account but when i looked at some of the videos she was pretending to be sabrina and was wearing a crop top that showed a decent amount of skin but she was soooo skinny from the side it was alarming. i guess it’s good she was allowed to wear the crop top but in order to she had to pretend she was a different person????

Reactions: 5
Honestly I sometimes struggle to watch their videos as I think there is some borderline abuse going on and I don't say that lightly but if you're deliberately underfeeding your kids I don't know what else to call it. It was the video that Dad v Girls did when they ate the Norris Nuts diet that really bothered me. I totalled their calorie intake to 1094 calories meaning Sabre, Sockie & Biggy were eating over 1000 calories less than they should be. The absolute minimum an inactive teenage girl should be eating to still achieve normal growth & development is 1600, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if Sockie, who's only a cm taller than Sabre and has a dad over 6ft & a mum just under, is going to have growth issues too.

As for the friends thing, it's honestly just sad. That's interesting too that someone who's seen them first hand can vouch that they are too small. Tbh I think the moving thing is just for YouTube content like everything else they do. Looking at the picture of Naz' handwriting and the little knowledge all the kids have, something tells me there wouldn't be much homeschooling to show on a normal day in the life.
yes I watched that video too and was alarmed by what they ate - their dinner was a small microwave meal. Their lunch was an açai bowl which is fine there’s nothing wrong with that but it’s mainly fruit. Unless you get it from a shop and add chia seeds, nuts etc it doesn’t offer much protein or healthy fats.

in old videos when they lived at the swimming pool it seemed like Brooke cooked more.

Reactions: 4
a norris nuts video showed up on my foryoupage (tik tok) and they tagged sabre. i supposed that’s good they at least let her have her own account but when i looked at some of the videos she was pretending to be sabrina and was wearing a crop top that showed a decent amount of skin but she was soooo skinny from the side it was alarming. i guess it’s good she was allowed to wear the crop top but in order to she had to pretend she was a different person????
Saw that! Sooo skinny..she has almost no bodyfat..its alarming

Brooke was pulling Biggy up on cheating a lot in their most recent video (1 minute challenges). He still seems to get really upset over losing.

Reactions: 1
That's what you get when you teach kids winning is everything and dangle massive prizes under their noses. Seriously, this family will do anything for views. There's no way they actually win $1000 in every challenge-remember the spending each other's piggy banks video? There's no way kids could spend that much money in such a short amount of time. And remember that daily routine in alphabetical order challenge? They literally told the tutors to go back home...just so they could make a good video. Honestly, these vlogger families...

Brooke was pulling Biggy up on cheating a lot in their most recent video (1 minute challenges). He still seems to get really upset over losing.
I'm in two minds about this - yes he does sometimes cheat to win and gets very upset over loosing so they do have reason to keep a closer eye on him during their challenges, but at the same time I feel like she pulls him up a lot even when its not necessary?
Thinking back to how Brooke told Biggy that she was upset that he was a boy/didn't want him to be a boy - I feel like he is often treated harsher than the girls.

Biggy seems to be the most spoilt out of the four-whenever he doesn't get what he wants etc, whenever he doesn't win etc he seems to cry or get really sulky and mad. I think in order of least to most spoilt it would be: sabre, naz, sockie then biggy. I'm not saying any of them aren't spoilt, they all are-biggy just seems to be the most. Maybe it's because he used to be the only boy and got/still gets special treatment from brooke and Justin?

Reactions: 2
Biggy seems to be the most spoilt out of the four-whenever he doesn't get what he wants etc, whenever he doesn't win etc he seems to cry or get really sulky and mad. I think in order of least to most spoilt it would be: sabre, naz, sockie then biggy. I'm not saying any of them aren't spoilt, they all are-biggy just seems to be the most. Maybe it's because he used to be the only boy and got/still gets special treatment from brooke and Justin?
The thing with the cheating is, he denies it, he lies. Sockie cheats all the time and admits it. I feel thats the difference. Biggy also sometimes throws his sisters under the bus when the outcome would be better for him. It's easier for him to do it to his sisters, at school, no child would take that.

I do find it unfair sometimes that he has less time or a longer distance to run for a prize. He is a boy so that to his advantage but his sisters are at an age that they can learn that sometimes things arent fair and that he wins.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Naz does seem like she’s kind of over it half the time. She strikes me as the calmest and most mature and ‘normal’ for her age. Sockie and Biggy just shout constantly and every challenge is taken so seriously to the point where they even feel the need to cheat, Naz knows she probably won’t win anyway so she doesn’t make a big fuss about it but is a good sport anyway. I can see her possibly losing interest in contributing to the channel as she gets older.

Reactions: 10
I agree that Biggy is definitely the most spoilt & Sockie is next, as Sockie is spoilt in a stubborn way, where she doesn't like to change her mind and the rest have to lump it. I actually think Naz is the least spoilt. Sabre was having a meltdown a few months ago in a gaming video for getting points docked. In their last video Naz was basically eye rolling the entire time lol, I think she gets tired of her siblings acting so immature at times even though she's the youngest.

• Heart
The thing with the cheating is, he denies it, he lies. Sockie cheats all the time and admits it. I feel thats the difference. Biggy also sometimes throws his sisters under the bus when the outcome would be better for him. It's easier for him to do it to his sisters, at school, no child would take that.

I do find it unfair sometimes that he has less time or a longer distance to run for a prize. He is a boy so that to his advantage but his sisters are at an age that they can learn that sometimes things arent fair and that he wins.
100% agree about no other child taking that behaviour, which is why it's even more clear they don't have friends as they would have learned that social understanding if they did. Sometimes the distance time is a joke. Surely they can just do tasks where no one needs a head start? Also Biggy hasn't even gone through puberty so there isn't any need for it yet.

Reactions: 3
That's what you get when you teach kids winning is everything and dangle massive prizes under their noses. Seriously, this family will do anything for views. There's no way they actually win $1000 in every challenge-remember the spending each other's piggy banks video? There's no way kids could spend that much money in such a short amount of time. And remember that daily routine in alphabetical order challenge? They literally told the tutors to go back home...just so they could make a good video. Honestly, these vlogger families...
I think the only reason they do the $1000 challenges is to claim the $1000 as a tax deduction as it’s a ‘business expense’.

same reason why they do those clothes mix up challenges. The cost of the clothes is a tax deduction.

an old video of theirs where all the kids were sick except for Sabre came up on my recommendations. They had only just moved into their new house and it was a day in our life kind of vlog. Was so much more enjoyable to watch and Brooke appeared way nicer and more involved with the kids.

Reactions: 2
This is only kind of related, but in the online clothes shopping challenge (I think?) Naz was looking at clothes for Sabre and was on a site with a picture of a teenager on it and Brooke came up and asked why Naz was looking at adult clothes and she kind of laughed and said that that's what normal teenagers look like

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I know this isn't related, but I was watching an ingham vlog from about 7/8 months ago and this was isla's 7 year old handwriting:
han.png
yes, it isn't the best for a 7 year old but it's kind of weird that isla can write with joint-up handwriting whilst almost 8 year old naz couldn't, and naz is homeschooled. kind of weird...

Reactions: 1
I agree that Biggy is definitely the most spoilt & Sockie is next, as Sockie is spoilt in a stubborn way, where she doesn't like to change her mind and the rest have to lump it. I actually think Naz is the least spoilt. Sabre was having a meltdown a few months ago in a gaming video for getting points docked. In their last video Naz was basically eye rolling the entire time lol, I think she gets tired of her siblings acting so immature at times even though she's the youngest.
I actually think Sockie is the most spoilt because her parents spent $50,000 to get her to meet Gordon Ramsay, I know it was for charity but that has to be the most they’ve spent on their children in one go. I agree Naz seems to be the least spoilt and most grown up. I feel like it’s quite unfair that Naz has been wanting guinea pigs for years and her parents refuse to get her some, but Sockie gets flown to a different part of the country for lunch with Gordon Ramsay. I feel like Naz is definitely the least interested in YouTube and acting younger than she is for the channel as I don’t think she does much for the channel like editing or making songs like her siblings do. Hopefully she grows up and is able to escape her mum’s control.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually think Sockie is the most spoilt because her parents spent $50,000 to get her to meet Gordon Ramsay, I know it was for charity but that has to be the most they’ve spent on their children in one go. I agree Naz seems to be the least spoilt and most grown up. I feel like it’s quite unfair that Naz has been wanting guinea pigs for years and her parents refuse to get her some, but Sockie gets flown to a different part of the country for lunch with Gordon Ramsay. I feel like Naz is definitely the least interested in YouTube and acting younger than she is for the channel as I don’t think she does much for the channel like editing or making songs like her siblings do. Hopefully she grows up and is able to escape her mum’s control.
I get it was for charity butttt even if we had the money my parents would say look youre 12 years old, there are other people who can cook and love it that woul love to meet Gordon Ramsey. Next year she will like something or someone else and are they again paying so much money for her to meet the person? Its a pass because it was for a charity but just because you have the money doest mean you need to spent it

It’s even worse for Naz. The amount of times the guinea pig has been dangled in front of her. Sockie just cried and they dropped a bomb load of cash to meet a person? At least a guinea pig could be used as a learning opportunity, taking care of something ect. Sockie will be over her cooking phase soon and will be into something else. Meeting Gordon was over in an hour and a guinea pig pig will live for years. Everything just seems so staged and click bait. It’s just seems like Brooke is obsessed in having a perfect family for the camera. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for the kids, I don’t think much home schooling goes on at all. When do they get the time.
I remember my daughter was watching one episode where Biggie was talking to his mum and said look at the owl on the fence. It was a pigeon.

• Haha
It’s even worse for Naz. The amount of times the guinea pig has been dangled in front of her. Sockie just cried and they dropped a bomb load of cash to meet a person? At least a guinea pig could be used as a learning opportunity, taking care of something ect. Sockie will be over her cooking phase soon and will be into something else. Meeting Gordon was over in an hour and a guinea pig pig will live for years. Everything just seems so staged and click bait. It’s just seems like Brooke is obsessed in having a perfect family for the camera. 😕
i think Naz would do well at school. She seems the most normal out of all of them and it would be good for her to form an identity away from her siblings.

does anyone know why they haven’t gotten Sabre invisilign?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.