Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why isnt sabre driving on her own yet?
she started her training a year and 4-5 months ago.
did she fail a test?
is her overprotective mother preventing her from driving?
are there other reasons?
She might not have logged her 120 hours yet? Also, even if their area of Australia wasn’t hugely affected by lockdowns, there might be a backlog of people waiting for testing slots. There would almost definitely be a backlog in Sydney - theoretically lots of people from Sydney could be traveling to regional towns to take their driving test, which could mean a delay for Sabre.

Sabre is skinny and athletic and is turning out to be a very pretty girl.

But I'm really not surprised she has issues with her body. Brooke's put it in their heads that they need to look a certain way from a young age, that they can't eat many things because they'll turn out fat and allowed them to believe their dad might die because he was maybe few pounds overweight. It's not surprising Sabre is conscious of her body as well because of the toxic social media culture makes girls feel like they have to live up to high beauty standards and look conventionally thin, instead of just being healthy.

Unfortunately she is at a vulnerable time in her life, a time many teen girls develop body dysmorphia and EDs. She's been told all the wrong things. She just needs support.
I also don’t think it helped with the recent video when she was wearing a ‘revealing’ dress to get her grandmother’s response on video. I know I am definitely on the more conservative side when it comes to children‘s clothing, but I find even the amount of crop tops they wear and sell to be inappropriate. Here is my reasoning though: I work seasonally as a chaperone for child actors and singers. In the state I live in, children can’t appear onstаge with no top on (boys and girls, regardless of age). They are not allowed to wear clothes like crop tops, that are sexually explicit etc unless it can be demonstrated that is key for the performance/plot. So as the Norris kids ARE earning an income in the videos that are uploaded, they should be protected by the working conditions of the entertainment industry. This should include appropriate breaks, clothing, privacy et cetera. If they were teenagers working at K Mart or McDonalds, crop tops wouldn’t be appropriate.
Slightly off track, but it annoys me with the few Family vlogging channels I’ve seen: Ingham Family, Fizz Family, The Weiss Family. So many of the children (usually female) are under 18 and are shown doing swimsuit hauls, wearing crop tops, unmonitored instagram accounts… I feel like there are going to be huge repercussions down the track for these kids who have been filmed incessantly. Again, I acknowledge that I am on the conservative side with this issue, but until they turn 18, I think it’s the safer option.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
i will write another post on the subject as well.
i just want to point out here that sabre is not worried just about her body. she thinks her face isnt pretty enough. she cares about this just as much.
and the best way (and it not enough!) to help her with her negative self image is for her to be in a serious relationship- to have a serious boyfriend.
i hope she is allowed and encouraged to date and find the proper boy. she was meeting a boy that was approved by her parents at the begining of the year ,but he almost certainly didnt become her boyfriend.
(sabre and brooke talked about this)
i hope her negative self image is not preventing her from trying to meet boys.
again dating and a boy friend is not enough -she needs support from brooke,the family,friends and perhaps professional help as well.

Last edited:
i will write another post on the subject as well.
i just want to point out here that sabre is not worried just about her body. she thinks her face isnt pretty enough. she cares about this just as much.
and the best way (and it not enough!) to help her with her negative self image is for her to be in a serious relationship- to have a serious boyfriend.
i hope she is allowed and encouraged to date and find the proper boy. she was meeting a boy that was approved by her parents at the begining of the year ,but he almost certainly didnt become her boyfriend.
(sabre and brooke talked about this)
i hope her negative self image is not preventing her from trying to meet boys.
again dating and a boy friend is not enough -she needs support from brooke,the family,friends and perhaps professional help as well.
A relationship would certainly help her see how pretty she is and boost her confidence however she also needs support to find this from within before entering a relationship as this won’t solve everything. Also, sabre is less emotionally mature than other girls her age due to her upbringing so a relationship would be quite a big step for her after being sheltered for so long. But I agree, I hope she is meeting with friends and boys and experiencing some standard teenager things.

Reactions: 3
I really have a terrible feeling about this dog. Firstly I completely disagree with using an animal as basically a weapon. You are actively using an animal and putting then in harms way to protect you. Also I don't think the family are in anyway responsible enough to have this type of dog. I am just waiting for an accident to happen where Demi attacks someone who is completely innocent, it's just an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 13
I really have a terrible feeling about this dog. Firstly I completely disagree with using an animal as basically a weapon. You are actively using an animal and putting then in harms way to protect you. Also I don't think the family are in anyway responsible enough to have this type of dog. I am just waiting for an accident to happen where Demi attacks someone who is completely innocent, it's just an accident waiting to happen.
I havent watch the vlog so Demi is a guard dog and then they have Winky as a family pet? Seems unfair to me...

Reactions: 1
I havent watch the vlog so Demi is a guard dog and then they have Winky as a family pet? Seems unfair to me...
I know someone who has a dog who is their guard dog and has had training to be so. But when they are home, it is treated like a pet dog and is in the house with them and only goes 'on duty' when they're out and at night.

Do I agree with using dogs as guard dogs and thats it....absolutely not! Even police dogs get breaks and days off and only usually work until age 8 max (at least here).
However, I do understand the appeal but also think having a dog at all can often be off putting for potential thieves, etc. 🤷

That dog is going to rip one of the kids to shreds. Or the grandmother. Or some unsuspecting delivery driver. Whatever way, this will not end well.

Reactions: 11
100% ageee.
It is a matter of time before the dog attacks one of the kids/babies/their other dog or someone else. Such a terrible idea, but all the parents seem to do is make dreadful decisions mainly for the sake of views, or their own selfish whims.

I think this dog has something to do when their car was on fire outside their house.

Instead of taking the kids who have already made millions for those parents off the internet they get a dog for protection?? They want to move house instead of quietly buying a new house and moving they need to vlog it all making it easier for people
to know what they live.

Brooke is bat tit crazy!! Kids feel unsafe so let’s bring a dog which has been trained as a weapon to live in your house with kids and toddlers and a granny that lives in the house in the garden!!

They’ve already killed one puppy…what’s next!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Demi is a ridiculous idea. They have so much money they could afford the very best surveillance system that is linked to a security team or similar. Much better than a dog.

Poor Sockie is the one who is going to be left looking after Demi, so that’s two dogs she’s responsible for. Demi is very different to Winky, she needs so much more exercise etc I feel sorry for her having to live with theNN

Reactions: 11
i am not an expert on dogs and i dont know much about guard dogs.
but from watching the film it seems that demi will not be dangerous to members of the family
or winky.
but she may be dangerous to innocent people from outside the family.

but from watching the film it seems that demi will not be dangerous to members of the family
or winky.
I agree. The dog is only as dangerous as it's (unskilled) handler.

Poor Sockie is the one who is going to be left looking after Demi, so that’s two dogs she’s responsible for. Demi is very different to Winky, she needs so much more exercise etc I feel sorry for her having to live with theNN
Not only will Demi need to be rigorously exercised daily to stave off her energy (they can get destructive, chewing furniture or through doors) but Sockie might not have the expertise to handle her. Hopefully the $100,000 price tag includes extensive instruction, more than the simple commands to attack or cease.

Also, on another note, Sockie was about to let out a truth bomb. She said Demi's like an angel that's come to them because she's "been going through a bad time in her life", training Winky was used as a distraction to keep her from thinking about what's bothering her, to "keep her going", "to look forward to something". She refers to Demi as her "Angel", almost like a savior. What ever it is. it's causing some extreme mental anguish, depression and insecurity for her. The way she sees Demi as the key, leads me to believe it's related to the threat that prompted them to buy Demi. I think it was more than the car fire. They mentioned break-ins before. Could there have been an intruder that confronted Sockie? Or perhaps not and the fear just hit her harder than she expected? It seems like she has Post Traumatic Stress. Her parents should get help for her from a therapist to help "process" it.

Reactions: 10
or winky.
I’m not sure if she would be dangerous to innocent people? If you think of a police dog, they don’t randomly attack innocent people. But then again, I highly doubt Demi has the same level of training as police dogs. I’m not sure though, just throwing around my thoughts!

And poor Sockie… I remember being 15, it was HARD! Can’t imagine how tough it is for her when she is a well known public figure on the internet.

I also have a question.. I don’t watch their videos anymore so I’m not sure. Will they treat Demi as their pet, like Winky is? How will they differentiate between playing with Demi as a pet, and her being a ’working’ dog?

Last edited:
sockie should definitley speak to someone, she seems bottled up and thats one of the worst feelings. i would say shes the one who seems to gradually dislike what they're doing most alongside sabre because they're growing up. i reckon she got death threats and that which is horrible for a 15 year old

Reactions: 6
Teaching Demi that somebody coming through the door that everyone walks through is a bad person, is such a bad idea. Imagine Charm or Disco running through and Demi see’s it as a threat, Flizzy or Flizzys dog, or even a delivery driver. Demi is dangerous I’m sorry. They’re not skilled or have enough knowledge to control Demi, she’s completely different to Winky. It’s only a matter of time…we will see.

Reactions: 7
Teaching Demi that somebody coming through the door that everyone walks through is a bad person, is such a bad idea. Imagine Charm or Disco running through and Demi see’s it as a threat, Flizzy or Flizzys dog, or even a delivery driver. Demi is dangerous I’m sorry. They’re not skilled or have enough knowledge to control Demi, she’s completely different to Winky. It’s only a matter of time…we will see.
I think that Demi has been trained to ’attack’ on either a verbal or physical command given by the family. Wisely, they will have kept that information out of the vlog.

Reactions: 5
we dont really know, but could sockies new problem that is causing her extreme mental anguish be her old problem- the problem of delayed growth and puberty?
it wouldnt be completely unexpected,but a perhaps a little surprising because recently their doctor told them that sockie is growing on her own( slowly) and doesnt need hormone treatment.
but maybe she has been rediagnosed and now has to decide if she should begin hormone treatment.
we know she is terrified of needles and hormone treatment requires daily shots.
of course there are many other possible medical and non medical problems that sockie may be dealing with.
we will probably not know what the problem is until sockie tells us like she promised to do.
sockie is in such severe mental anguish that i think her parents should consider getting her professional help.

Reactions: 1
Not only did sockie open up and appear to be struggling with her mental health and trying not to cry, a couple mins later around 5:10 it looks like biggy is crying while hugging Justin. These kids need more privacy and they need support from professionals.

Reactions: 7
Not only did sockie open up and appear to be struggling with her mental health and trying not to cry, a couple mins later around 5:10 it looks like biggy is crying while hugging Justin. These kids need more privacy and they need support from professionals.
I 100% agree. The Norris Nuts seem to talk often about how they're struggling with a couple of things at the moment, and I think professional help from someone like a therapist would help the kids a LOT. If only their parents wouldn't keep them hidden from the world 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m gonna be straight up, Demi is a HUGE waste, They have a big following and they share there hole lives on social media so someone who watches there videos knows how to get in there house and they can easily kick the dog our even worse if they really wanted to harm the family plus feel bad for demi because i feel like she is going to be treated as a worker rather than a dog but idk tell me ur thoughts please??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.