Norma and jess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like them in the beginning can’t stand them now money grabbing feckers and he gives me the ick
His teeth are grim and he cheated on his mrs I couldn’t think of anything worse than being seduced by him ew
---
Rather be seduced by Phil mitchell

Reactions: 1
I’m late to the party as usual so only just started following these two. I like them. I find them funny. I want to believe in them. I want to believe a 90 year old woman has full capacity and understands how much she’s plastered over social media/how many people watch her. I want to believe a granddaughter truly loves her nan and wanted the world to see how funny she is. I want to believe this isn’t about the freebies……. Who knows 😞

Reactions: 4
I’m late to the party as usual so only just started following these two. I like them. I find them funny. I want to believe in them. I want to believe a 90 year old woman has full capacity and understands how much she’s plastered over social media/how many people watch her. I want to believe a granddaughter truly loves her nan and wanted the world to see how funny she is. I want to believe this isn’t about the freebies……. Who knows 😞
I think Jess is a fantastic granddaughter and carer and at the same time is making a living so good luck to her. Norma is happy and that’s the main thing.

Reactions: 6
Hmm … the last two stories they’ve posted .. Jess sounds bored as hell or preoccupied on her phone. Are we thinking the full time caring role as well as content-making is causing tension 🤔

Of course she truly loves her nan, she’s her nan. I used to like them, but I stopped following them a while ago as it now feels too contrived and forced.
I quite often see that Norma is tired and just seems to go along with it for Jess’ sake. Also, she probably sees Jess a lot more now that she knows she’s making money for them - she may worry that if the account stops she might not see them much.

What would be nice if Jess put that bloody phone down and spent time with her properly & stopped making Norma into a freak show for likes! It’ll never happen though.
---
I think Jess is a fantastic granddaughter and carer and at the same time is making a living so good luck to her. Norma is happy and that’s the main thing.
I do think that Norma looks tired and fed-up a lot of the time.

Reactions: 5
Of course she truly loves her nan, she’s her nan. I used to like them, but I stopped following them a while ago as it now feels too contrived and forced.
I quite often see that Norma is tired and just seems to go along with it for Jess’ sake. Also, she probably sees Jess a lot more now that she knows she’s making money for them - she may worry that if the account stops she might not see them much.

What would be nice if Jess put that bloody phone down and spent time with her properly & stopped making Norma into a freak show for likes! It’ll never happen though.
---

I do think that Norma looks tired and fed-up a lot of the time.
I agree. Norma seems exhausted being expected to perform at her age.

Reactions: 2
I’m done with this lot now. I’m sorry but watching Norma eating her roast dinner and sucking on a piece of crackling is too much for me. You’re not telling me if she was completely aware of what was going on she would agree to this surely?! My grandma would be absolutely mortified to think millions of people were watching her clawing at her food 😒

I’ve followed them for about 6 weeks and I unfollowed today, I just can’t stand the way Jess speaks to Norma, it’s like she’s talking to a child

Reactions: 2