Norma and jess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of Jess doing the tube girl trend made me so mad, shoving the camera in Norma’s face like that. Poor Norma doesn’t understand half the trends and they're all done at her expense. I wonder if there are any other grandchildren and what they would think

Reactions: 7
That video of Jess doing the tube girl trend made me so mad, shoving the camera in Norma’s face like that. Poor Norma doesn’t understand half the trends and they're all done at her expense. I wonder if there are any other grandchildren and what they would think
I think just her brother kaiden,she always likes to post him when showing Norma's disappointment in his tattoos etc.jess loves being the golden girl and bleeping martyr...becomes more fake as it goes along imo.

Reactions: 5
I was just thinking if Norma was sat in her 30d and was on TikTok with the personality that she had with her miserable sour face and pulling at the heartstrings trying to manipulate Jess with feeling sorry about taking money off her .. then Norma would be called out and rightfully so but because she’s a little old lady people feel sorry for her I don’t like Jess I think she’s annoying af and her voice goes through me but normal love’s manipulating Jess with money I saw right through it the first time I ever seen them .
---
And Jake is a knob who loves himself Jess is punching with him I think he’s just settled with whatever girl he can get she’s a chubby plain Jane he looks the type to date those insta models who go Dubai all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Norma's a right old bag against her daughter always moaning or making her feel like tit...Jess enjoy your time on tiktok cos honestly without Norma ur the dullest person there is.

Reactions: 4
Norma's a right old bag against her daughter always moaning or making her feel like tit...Jess enjoy your time on tiktok cos honestly without Norma ur the dullest person there is.
People only like and feel sorry for her and watch the channel because she’s a sweet old lady but no she’s quite mentally abusive and always has a sour face on her don’t blame her really being constantly filmed but still if she was about 40 people calling her a moody old bag

Reactions: 4
People only like and feel sorry for her and watch the channel because she’s a sweet old lady but no she’s quite mentally abusive and always has a sour face on her don’t blame her really being constantly filmed but still if she was about 40 people calling her a moody old bag
Your completely right,people will make excuses and use her age as "things were different back then Norma's grown up in a different era"
She's miserable beyond belief,rude and ungrateful especially towards her own daughter.

Reactions: 1
Your completely right,people will make excuses and use her age as "things were different back then Norma's grown up in a different era"
She's miserable beyond belief,rude and ungrateful especially towards her own daughter.
I think she’s very manipulative she knows people will feel sorry for her age and she knows she can get away with it and tbh she’s quite boring aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It shocked me how much she fat shames her own granddaughter. Always pointing out her ‘big tummy’ I’ve never in my life seen a grandmother fat shame so much. Jess has an ok sized figure imo!

It shocked me how much she fat shames her own granddaughter. Always pointing out her ‘big tummy’ I’ve never in my life seen a grandmother fat shame so much. Jess has an ok sized figure imo!
Think it’s a generation thing where they don’t mince their words my own Nan used to tell me how much bigger I was when I was bigger I’ve lost weight since then

I agree and I’ve noticed if there’s a spate of comments calling her out as well as deleting them, there’s then some direct mention of Norma not being able to do something or how her age disables her in the next video to pull on the heartstrings and get back the “poor sweet old lady” crew.

Reactions: 3
Lol every video I’ve seen of Jess in Italy, she is moaning. Im not sure what she was expecting but sat down watching tiktok when you’re out sightseeing is mad

Well. They're pulling a Ladbaby.
Trussell Trust Christmas song, made with other creatures, sorry I mean "Creators" from TikTok.
Under 'Creator Universe'.