Norma and jess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never created a topic before I'm sorry if there is already one but wondered what people's opinions are?
I actually quite like then but feel lately it seems alot more scripted.
For those who don't know Jess lives with her nan Norma and her boyfriend.
I think they are moving out soon I to there own place.
There tictoks mainly consist of gifts Norma has been bought although must stress this I haven't ever seen then beg personally hence why I like them,general chat which I'm finding but scripted recently and what Norma eats.

Reactions: 5
I really love them but I am starting to wonder if it’s an act now. It’s always natural then every so often something makes me question it, like Norma knew the follower count a bit too well in one of the latest videos

Reactions: 3
I really love them but I am starting to wonder if it’s an act now. It’s always natural then every so often something makes me question it, like Norma knew the follower count a bit too well in one of the latest videos
Same here,its the way she looks at the camera to deliver the punch line or a mannerism I feel bad cos I do like them but it a observation

Reactions: 1
Aw I love them .she definetly does a lot for her nana and her mana reminds me of mine

It seems to be just getting as much free stuff as possible and what person of that age needs so much??? Something strange. She even seems overwhelmed herself

Reactions: 2
It seems to be just getting as much free stuff as possible and what person of that age needs so much??? Something strange. She even seems overwhelmed herself
I really like them but I think at this point it would be nice if they donated some of the stuff they got. Maybe they do and don’t publicise it but like you say she seems overwhelmed and she definitely doesn’t need it all. There’s so many out there struggling so I don’t understand why people are still gifting a woman who’s clearly well looked after and loved at this point.

Reactions: 7
I really like them but I think at this point it would be nice if they donated some of the stuff they got. Maybe they do and don’t publicise it but like you say she seems overwhelmed and she definitely doesn’t need it all. There’s so many out there struggling so I don’t understand why people are still gifting a woman who’s clearly well looked after and loved at this point.
It’s ridiculous, how many tubs of chocolates does one old lady with a small appetite need. They need to take the wish list down, there’s no way she’s going to get through all of the stuff. Why not donate something in her husbands memory instead?

I think it’s lovely the relationship they have but I find it poor taste feeling the need to record everything, like how does it go “ooh nanas just said something funny, hold that thought and say it again whilst I record”. Also her boyfriend recording himself whilst he just pops round doing the bare minimum, it doesn’t sit right with me, give her some privacy.

It’s ridiculous, how many tubs of chocolates does one old lady with a small appetite need. They need to take the wish list down, there’s no way she’s going to get through all of the stuff. Why not donate something in her husbands memory instead?

I think it’s lovely the relationship they have but I find it poor taste feeling the need to record everything, like how does it go “ooh nanas just said something funny, hold that thought and say it again whilst I record”. Also her boyfriend recording himself whilst he just pops round doing the bare minimum, it doesn’t sit right with me, give her some privacy.
Completely agree it'd not as natural as it used to be,I reckon norma still doesn't mind the filming but it just feels she acts up alot more then she used to for filming purposes.

Reactions: 3
I really love Jess & Norma but can understand how people can perceive it as being scripted. It’s the exact type of wholesome content TikTok needs given the people who are on mosts FYP at the moment.

As a Granddaughter, Jess goes above and beyond every single day for Norma and way beyond what a normal Granddaughter would do. It’s a shame people see it that way as I don’t believe they have a bad or malicious bone in their body.

Most people care for their family but it’s the constant gifts arriving that sits wrong.Norma can’t cope with it all . You can see by her reaction it’s overwhelming.

Reactions: 6
Their videos don’t feel as natural anymore, it all just seems a little false. As for the ridiculous, over the top gifting, it is completely unnecessary! Norma seems to live a very comfortable life, the excessive gifts seem wasteful especially when you consider the fact that many older people are facing the decision between heating or eating. I know that isn’t the fault of Norma and Jess but it seems a little distasteful to continue to receive so many gifts when there are others going without. It also seems a little overwhelming for Norma to be constantly receiving gifts. If people want to send her something then perhaps they could request that Norma is sent cards, letters, drawings etc, just something thoughtful that money cannot buy.

Reactions: 5
Norma is trying to react like she’s supposed too. I’m sure when she saw all the lights all she could think off was her electricity bill. Even her grocery shopping is enough for a family of six. It’s so odd. She’s 86 and being bought hoovers and slow cookers and carpet cleaners….weird.

Reactions: 6
It’s obviously scripted how does an 86 know how to do online shopping and order clothes and a dressing gown for the mother and filmed a vlog

I think their relationship is lovely and amazing how much time Jess spends with Norma. I do believe they genuinely love each other and have always had a close bond.

It’s just a bit bizarre to me that they film so much of their life. I highly doubt it’s Norma’s idea, so Jess is using her Nan for views and gifts. It’s a very niche channel, I feel awful for saying it but when Norma sadly passed away, what will Jess do? A lot of people will end up unfollowing/scrolling past as they probably only watch for Norma.

Reactions: 4
Aww I love Jess and Norma. Norma reminds me so much of my own Gran who died last year. They have such a lovely bond.

It does irritate me slightly when Norma is constantly chewing her mint tho 😂 can’t Jess wait a couple minutes til she’s finished it??

I think their relationship is lovely and amazing how much time Jess spends with Norma. I do believe they genuinely love each other and have always had a close bond.

It’s just a bit bizarre to me that they film so much of their life. I highly doubt it’s Norma’s idea, so Jess is using her Nan for views and gifts. It’s a very niche channel, I feel awful for saying it but when Norma sadly passed away, what will Jess do? A lot of people will end up unfollowing/scrolling past as they probably only watch for Norma.
She's got her own channel with jake but tbh it's not any different then any other tictokker her age

Her channel with Jake is boring. I don’t care about what she’s bought in Iceland or seeing her curl her hair.