Norma and jess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she's recycled the sane content of showing various faces as ex love interests of Joe.theres no way norma didn't know who Peter Andre is

Norma knew exactly what the game was.
Course she did.jess should of kept in her job cos thus isn't going to last forever and companys and people are only interested in norna not jess having said that I'm finding norna irritating these days lol

Reactions: 2
See she's recycled the sane content of showing various faces as ex love interests of Joe.theres no way norma didn't know who Peter Andre is
This was so cringy, they’re clearly incredibly
close so Norma would know her exes, just Norma coming out with insults and performing for Jess like a circus monkey
---
Jess is so desperate to be an influencer. She’s going to struggle when Norma isn’t around anymore because she’s got no personality or talents
She really is and she’s so mundaneeee. Doesn’t seem like she has any mates. Also posting a day in her life showing everything she does for her nan, give the woman some dignity ffs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The video of Jess’ “bad day” just came up on my FYP. Jesus Christ, does she know how boring she comes across. I was expecting something awful to have happened, not a bit of traffic and a spider

Reactions: 1
The video of Jess’ “bad day” just came up on my FYP. Jesus Christ, does she know how boring she comes across. I was expecting something awful to have happened, not a bit of traffic and a spider
God she’s so boring! I always left nice messages on her posts, but there was a ridiculously boring one about her new puppy and how she was finding it really hard to juggle the dog, Jake and Norma, and that her mother had offered to style her hair for her cos she didn’t have time! What a wet lettuce!! 🥬
I said something along the lines of that she needed to ‘toughen up’ - she blocked me straight away! At least I don’t have to listen to her droning on…and see her GRWM with her foundation being troweled on 7 shades too dark! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God she’s so boring! I always left nice messages on her posts, but there was a ridiculously boring one about her new puppy and how she was finding it really hard to juggle the dog, Jake and Norma, and that her mother had offered to style her hair for her cos she didn’t have time! What a wet lettuce!! 🥬
I said something along the lines of that she needed to ‘toughen up’ - she blocked me straight away! At least I don’t have to listen to her droning on…and see her GRWM with her foundation being troweled on 7 shades too dark! 🤣
The makeup is awful, it’s so muddy and she needs to bin the bottom lash mascara off

Have you noticed how the first line in the bio of the account is a plug for her personal account?? Setting herself up for when Norma snuffs it and she no longer has a cash cow. Problem is she’s the dullest person alive

Reactions: 7
Have you noticed how the first line in the bio of the account is a plug for her personal account?? Setting herself up for when Norma snuffs it and she no longer has a cash cow. Problem is she’s the dullest person alive
She’s extremely dull and puts on this ‘soothing’ voice - which is irritating.
Also, she’s like a different person on Jake’s account - she’s ‘craaaazy’
Plays on the ADHD card where she’s running around supermarkets, and then she’s stuffing herself with food and eating cream straight from the squirty can. The difference im how she looked twelve months ago is astounding - for someone so young, she’s let herself go.
Her personality seems fake and forced (and very different) in all three accounts.

Reactions: 5
Plays on the ADHD card where she’s running around supermarkets, and then she’s stuffing herself with food and eating cream straight from the squirty can. The difference im how she looked twelve months ago is astounding - for someone so young, she’s let herself go.
Her personality seems fake and forced (and very different) in all three accounts.
Don’t get me started on how she’s portrayed on Jake’s account. Acting up for the camera to seem crazy and quirky 🤪🤪 it’s so fake! Yeah she’s gained so much weight. I’m expecting the weight loss journey for clout soon.

Norma is a nice enough old lady (treated like a performing monkey) but I can’t stand Jess and Jake at all

Don’t get me started on how she’s portrayed on Jake’s account. Acting up for the camera to seem crazy and quirky 🤪🤪 it’s so fake! Yeah she’s gained so much weight. I’m expecting the weight loss journey for clout soon.

Norma is a nice enough old lady (treated like a performing monkey) but I can’t stand Jess and Jake at all
Yes, so fake! I think Jake might be a nice guy, but Jess seems like such an attention seeker.

That “soothing “ voice is annoying af and fake af she speaks to Norma like she’s a baby
---
Nah Jake’s no nice guy can see right through that bs I think he’s only with Jess for the TikTok clout and money let’s be honest Jess is plain and boring and he seems the type to go for really fit girls Jess isn’t fit at all let’s be real
---
Hate it when people play the adhd card bet she doesn’t even have it where as I do and it makes people with adhd seem like complete knobhead
---
It does annoy me though when Norma sits there with a sour face on her most the time but who can blame her .. annoys me too that they have to make a big thing about Norma paying for stuff it’s like some big emotional manipulation from Norma’s end really tk make Jess feel guilty and believe me I don’t like Jess but does anyone else see it

That “soothing “ voice is annoying af and fake af she speaks to Norma like she’s a baby
---
Nah Jake’s no nice guy can see right through that bs I think he’s only with Jess for the TikTok clout and money let’s be honest Jess is plain and boring and he seems the type to go for really fit girls Jess isn’t fit at all let’s be real
---

Hate it when people play the adhd card bet she doesn’t even have it where as I do and it makes people with adhd seem like complete knobhead
---
It does annoy me though when Norma sits there with a sour face on her most the time but who can blame her .. annoys me too that they have to make a big thing about Norma paying for stuff it’s like some big emotional manipulation from Norma’s end really tk make Jess feel guilty and believe me I don’t like Jess but does anyone else see it
I deffintley see it and I totally agree with your point about the adhd card I didn't even know she had it....until you mentioned it.i gave up watching along time ago tbh,I hate when people use bipolar as a get out of jail card too.

I deffintley see it and I totally agree with your point about the adhd card I didn't even know she had it....until you mentioned it.i gave up watching along time ago tbh,I hate when people use bipolar as a get out of jail card too.
It’s so wrong using the mental health card and it’s so insulting to people who have it for real I don’t watch anymore about as fun as watching paint dry I think through there is only so much you can do content wise on TikTok I think in a year or two there will be a new platform of social media they’re always is so wonder what she will do then
---
And adhd is like a huge spectrum not everyone is crazy or hyper it’s not a bad thing at all we express ourselves differently but not everyone is like that

• Heart
Reactions: 3