Noella Hutton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What vile lies?? … We’re only commenting on stuff she’s said and done herself 😂…I guess she’s trying to pin the blame on us for grassing her to the bru 😏

Reactions: 2
She’s been on the site herself reading the comments. No one is interested in her beyond her begging and that annoys her. So here she goes trying to stay talked about because her thread died down. Stop begging and crying poverty and tattle has nothing to talk about.
---
She’s been on the site herself reading the comments. No one is interested in her beyond her begging and that annoys her. So here she goes trying to stay talked about because her thread died down. Stop begging and crying poverty and tattle has nothing to talk about.

Reactions: 1
Yeah ! I’d be surprised if someone emailed her, she’s a nobody in Tattle terms.

ME ME ME ME . I l, i i me me me me . Wonder how long it took her to write that. Will she be declaring her earnings from the £10 door fee and the ‘pay what you want’ box under the table?
Add a few pics of Sinead and Van the man to appear relevant 😂The decision to return home was taken for her…She’ll be declaring nothing.

Don’t believe any of it, Paula Yates etc. it was the ‘as she takes a drag of her cape’ did it for me - stay classy ✌🏽

So here we go Noelle finds it difficult to heat her home. Doesn't know how families do it. Here's one for you Noella - get up off ur lazy ass and get yourself a job like rest of us !

Boo hoo. Me sitting here in a onesie with a hot water bottle not thinking to let the whole of Derry know about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So here we go Noelle finds it difficult to heat her home. Doesn't know how families do it. Here's one for you Noella - get up off ur lazy ass and get yourself a job like rest of us !
Well if she didnt run to coffee shops every day she could save that all year round so she had enough oil/gas for winter..she is so entitled

Reactions: 3
Omg. Begging essentially.

does she mean abysmal as opposed to ‘dismal’ it obviously doesn’t out weigh the good 5 people who like her music otherwise she wouldn’t be giving up on it.

why doesn’t she go out and get a job pulling pints a bar in at the weekends if she dreads them coming up never mind, Monday-Friday?