Noella Hutton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister is a much better singer, someone must have give her a holiday, she's very quiet
she’ll be busy spending that money writing a song for SO’C then dining out on that for months before issuing another sob story about how she felt she needed to use the money for that, but now she needs more again to write the album.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’ll say she’s in mourning for her best friend Sinead.

Reactions: 1
She can’t delete these posts because they don’t suit her story so maybe she did come this way and see the tide was turning . Good for her if she means what she says.

Reactions: 2
I’m glad she had reflected and realised that the world doesn’t owe her something, just because at one time some people may have thought she had talent certainly does not give her the right to beg for money using her poor mammy as an emotional leverage. I’m sure we all could be doing with a few extra pound for something that’s important to us. Grown adults will Save, work hard or just get over it not start a go fund me

Reactions: 2
I’m starting to feel sorry for her. Not sorry enough to donate to whatever scam she’s begging for now..She’s clearly unwell.

Reactions: 1
I’d be unwell if I was waiting to see how much debt I’m in to the bru 😬

• Haha
Jesus wept! Ye forgot to add there’s only a handful of comments calling out your grifting, barely anyone on Tattle knows who ye are…Come back when you’re as big as Mrs Hinch 😂
---
A bit like herself then 😂
Doesn’t the truth hurt 😝 and funny most people on tattle have full time jobs earning money so generally they get annoyed at people begging which is very understandable do you not think?????