Noella Hutton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creating this as other threads are getting derailed and causing confusion
---
Anybody can do a recap please, I am not so good at them

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s got more than enough now to do her album. Hallelujah !! That’s the end of….aw what… she wants a car now? Cus she loves the craic? Och! Och! How do I donate? Dose.

Reactions: 2
Whilst she does her shopping in Sainsburys, yes, really hard up. Don’t be fooled people. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

Reactions: 4
Why can’t she just buy a wheelchair and take a taxi up the town 5-6 days a week?

I see some people have offered suggestions other than begging people for money to buy a car that she will then undoubtably sell later, but she’s not interested! ‘Been there, done that!” Her big sad face is so annoying. Boo hoo!

I see some people have offered suggestions other than begging people for money to buy a car that she will then undoubtably sell later, but she’s not interested! ‘Been there, done that!” Her big sad face is so annoying. Boo hoo!
If she wants it that much why can she not sell what she is driving now and put it towards it
---
Also the sad music she plays in the background when she's begging 🤣🤣

If she wants it that much why can she not sell what she is driving now and put it towards it
---
Also the sad music she plays in the background when she's begging 🤣🤣
Exactly! The music is hilarious!! And the big sad eyes with her fake ‘endearing’ ‘scatty’ stories to deflect from the fact she is begging !

Exactly! The music is hilarious!! And the big sad eyes with her fake ‘endearing’ ‘scatty’ stories to deflect from the fact she is begging !
People in this town can barely afford to feed their children and she wants a wheelchair car and studio time funded by other people...aye dead on

Reactions: 6
How rude, her telling ppl to fk off, them giving her ideas she thinks the world owes her a favour, oh fk off Noella, here's the best advice, GET A JOB 😘 you tried to become famous, it didn't work, so GET A JOB, OK

• Haha
  • Heart
She has plenty of money to be sitting in coffee shops giving out about people not donating to her lol
---
She acts like the world owes her something

Reactions: 5
How rude, her telling ppl to fk off, them giving her ideas she thinks the world owes her a favour, oh fk off Noella, here's the best advice, GET A JOB 😘 you tried to become famous, it didn't work, so GET A JOB, OK
what’s she been saying.? Boo hoo, poor me, cute sad music, crappy ‘wacky’ story about ‘mammy’. Bore off.

I can’t believe the brass neck on her, her mothers in a nursing home and she’s begging for a mobility scooter despite saying she’s very ill, if that’s not bad enough she’s now looking for donations to buy a car 🙄 whoever reported her for benefit fraud obviously is close to her to know what benefits she’s on.

Attachments