Noella Hutton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not get her free holiday?
Strange how when she got caught doing the double she kept saying it was done so she could live, pay bills etc that she wasn't using it for a holiday and now she's on the beg for one
What about us working families who have to pay mortgages and fund our own lives, the entitlement and brass neck of this one is shocking and then plays mental health card at drop of a hat..

Reactions: 7
Did she not get her free holiday?
Strange how when she got caught doing the double she kept saying it was done so she could live, pay bills etc that she wasn't using it for a holiday and now she's on the beg for one
Plenty of people out working every day or going through genuine issues can’t afford a holiday. Why does she think she deserves to be given one.

Also all these FOYLE references it’s bloody disgusting 🤮

Think shes getting confused with the need to repeat all the lies and tales of woe she fills in on her benefits forms and to the PIP assessors to keep her on benefits & freeloading

Reactions: 3
I’ve never heard of anyone mentioning the FOYLE before they went into the FOYLE …Just saying!
What’s with all these DM’s she’s supposed to be getting about her mother going into a carehome ? someone in the comments asked was it a recent message, she said it’s one of many over the year, so why post it now 😉

Reactions: 1
I’ve never heard of anyone mentioning the FOYLE before they went into the FOYLE …Just saying!
What’s with all these DM’s she’s supposed to be getting about her mother going into a carehome ? someone in the comments asked was it a recent message, she said it’s one of many over the year, so why post it now 😉
She wants sympathy

Reactions: 2
Some off her friends are disgusted with her for starting that GFM ,she’s hard to tell a story too and uses her mental illness to gain sympathy

She knows Derry wans are pushovers, you only had to look at Pat Ramseys page to see how many grifters were popping up on the daily.

She persistently talks about it for attention but I can't see why a friend or family member don't have her sectioned, talking about the Foyle is demonstrating suicidal thoughts
does she have any siblings? If that was my brother he’d get a mighty slap across the face for showing me up!

Reactions: 2