No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may have deleted the post which didn't actually name this site but there's still the live where she very clearly does name it! No doubt that will be edited out soon although the majority of supporters will have seen it now so not much point.
I honestly think she let her mouth run away with her on the live and named it without really thinking, she tried to do some reverse psychology by saying that they could go and look if they wanted but it's all lies etc hoping that they would all just believe her and not bother but c'mon who would truthfully not want to come and see what was being said? People are inherently nosy, Jo can lie all she likes and say that she never reads here but we know full well that she does and let's face it if you knew you were being talked about you would want to know what was being said, we know she reads here regularly because she's given it away by things she's said and she even made a profile once but being thick as tit Jo it was blatantly obvious and she deleted it as soon as we outed her! 😂
I think her resharing the feed shed video etc is her trying to deflect attention away from here, she knows the minions love it and will share it again which in turn may get her some new followers .
She may have named it for supporters but she certainly hasn't got the balls to do it on the main page, she knows people on there aren't as invested in her and would have no hesitation in coming here to read. Open and honest Jo...only when it suits her!

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣 it’s funny that she doesn’t read here, but within 24 hours of any messages she then adds additional elements to her pages, I think our comments have made up a lot of her content over the last 12 months 🤣🤣 why thank you to us trolls for helping you!!

But your subscriptions are dieing your numbers are falling 😀 you are hitting desperation now hence all the original tit posts coming out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's put her to the test and see if she mentions this then! Is your brat toilet trained yet? Can he go a day without his dummy so he can learn to talk? All vital skills for starting school in September. Being able to twist a handle to make a quad bike move forwards is not a still he will need in school. Being clean toilet wise and being able to talk is. Good luck love. Oh and any time you feel like cleaning up after your horses without moaning or being too knackered to give them any kind of basic care let us trolls know and we might have less to moan about

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
To have a child of that age not even potty trained, especially as she has been that stay at home amazing mumma is a disgrace.

Most children are toilet trained well before there 2 Let alone 3 going on 3 and 1/2

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let's put her to the test and see if she mentions this then! Is your brat toilet trained yet? Can he go a day without his dummy so he can learn to talk? All vital skills for starting school in September. Being able to twist a handle to make a quad bike move forwards is not a still he will need in school. Being clean toilet wise and being able to talk is. Good luck love. Oh and any time you feel like cleaning up after your horses without moaning or being too knackered to give them any kind of basic care let us trolls know and we might have less to moan about
Being able to do sounds such “n” “m” etc is essential too, aswell as being able to hold a pen correctly and be learning to write letters, being able to blend sounds etc too. Considering she’s at home all day, she has no excuses as to why he can’t do any of those things.
The fact he’s still attached to a dummy, can’t speak properly and is still is nappies is utterly appalling. There’s also only healthy options for school dinners, packed lunches you aren’t junk food either. Can’t do as he pleases or do what he wants, when he wants.School are going to absolutely love having him. Jo, lowen and the school are in for a huge shock!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To have a child of that age not even potty trained, especially as she has been that stay at home amazing mumma is a disgrace.

Most children are toilet trained well before there 2 Let alone 3 going on 3 and 1/2
He is three and a half, his birthday is July so he's very behind where he should be although according to one of the minions "Lowen is doing things that some 5/6 year olds can't do" I'd love to know what exactly?!

---

I wonder if she will say he's not ready and defer him starting as I think you can do that as long as they start by the compulsory school age

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He is three and a half, his birthday is July so he's very behind where he should be although according to one of the minions "Lowen is doing things that some 5/6 year olds can't do" I'd love to know what exactly?!

---

I wonder if she will say he's not ready and defer him starting as I think you can do that as long as they start by the compulsory school age
Lowen isn’t even going what a 3 year old should be doing, he most definitely is NOT doing what 5-6 year olds do. He’s at most, at the stage of a 2-2 and half year old.
So whoever said that, needs to start being around children, specifically the ages of 2-6 year olds.
I wonder if she’ll even let him go school, as she won’t be able to do what she has with nursery and stay with him or let him settle in his own time. It’s a case of drop your child off and that’s it until pick up time

Reactions: 4
I think even Jo knows she's too thick to home school him but I wouldn't be surprised if she defers him starting because despite what all the minions tell her she must realise that he is behind.
He won't be able to take his balance bike with him like he does with nursery either and will be expected to do what the other kids are doing not just deciding to go outside when he wants etc

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lowen will be entitled to free school meals for the first couple of years. I can guarantee he wont eat them, school meals are a healthy balanced diet and vegetables HAVE to be served. If she decides to send him with a packed lunch that also has to be healthy, our school and most others the kids are not allowed to take chocolate yogurts or chocolate bars etc is has to be a healthy lunch, no maccys served at school laddo so he gonna be hungry!! Something else she will no doubt moan about. 'Mumma' has got a hell of a shock coming when she realises how school's actually work, they have rules which means you and your kid cant do as you bleeping please!

• Heart
On the last live he demanded an ice lolly just before his tea then she gave him chicken nuggets, turkey dinosaurs, chicken popcorn and wedges, he wasn't eating for very long before he demanded the chocolate yoghurt or something that he'd helped himself to, she said oh you've been so good eating your tea and then sat there stuffing her face with the leftovers which was clearly most of the plate.
Pretty much everything he eats is chocolate based or sweet and he won't drink water as he's used to fizzy stuff, chocolate milk or a smoothie.
She says he won't eat bread so she can't even send him with a sandwich.

• Wow
That dummy! It’s bloody awful and bad parenting if you ask me. I guess it wouldn’t be quite so bad if he did only have it at bed time but we know that’s yet one of her many lies. He has it whenever he likes! He has never learnt to go to sleep by himself either she stays in her bed with him til he’s asleep. Rod for her own back there too! So when he’s invited to sleep overs she gonna go over and lie in bed with him is she?? 😂😂 best mumma eva

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That dummy! It’s bloody awful and bad parenting if you ask me. I guess it wouldn’t be quite so bad if he did only have it at bed time but we know that’s yet one of her many lies. He has it whenever he likes! He has never learnt to go to sleep by himself either she stays in her bed with him til he’s asleep. Rod for her own back there too! So when he’s invited to sleep overs she gonna go over and lie in bed with him is she?? 😂😂 best mumma eva
Can you imagine, so what time will they be going to bed?.... OK ill be back to snuggle up with lowen until he goes to sleep..... Yes I know he's fifteen but he can't get to sleep without me.... or his dummy 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
So she 'forgot' to inform DVLA about the change of plates? You get sent a new V5 log book when you put a private plate on, you also HAVE to inform your insurance company because it will invalidate your policy if you do not have the correct plate displayed, if she had informed the insurance company surely you'd inform DVLA at the same time? Also the fact the lorry didnt have a vailid MOT certificate when she took jon on 4th jan for his xrays would also invalidate her policy if she had one. It failed it's MOT on the 6th before it was retested again on the same day and later passed. Then there's also the little clip from the blow out when she says lynn has put her on her insurance then acts very shifty and realises what shes said... why would lynn need to put you on HER insurance if your lorry was already insured?? your own words jo so whose bleeping lying about in being insured?? See this is the thing with us 'trolls' jo everything is backed up with stuff that YOU have posted yourself!!
Caught out there Miss Solomon eh

On the last live he demanded an ice lolly just before his tea then she gave him chicken nuggets, turkey dinosaurs, chicken popcorn and wedges, he wasn't eating for very long before he demanded the chocolate yoghurt or something that he'd helped himself to, she said oh you've been so good eating your tea and then sat there stuffing her face with the leftovers which was clearly most of the plate.
Pretty much everything he eats is chocolate based or sweet and he won't drink water as he's used to fizzy stuff, chocolate milk or a smoothie.
She says he won't eat bread so she can't even send him with a sandwich.
He's going to grow up to be an awful child. Spoilt brat with no manners, talks to adults like tit, no respect, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree so he'll be just like his mother poor kid hasnt got a cat in hells chance at life with her dragging him up, i dare say he'd be better off with the druggie father as jo claims he is, cant be any worse than how shes currently parenting him!

• Heart
And suprise suprise the post about Tattle where they were bitching to another member was deleted at some point during the night!😂
Replaced with four minutes of lowen on his quad, yawn 😴 and a picture of a pig she made out of play dough, rivetting stuff.
Well worth the subscription money, watch what tit I can make, especially when you could’ve been mucking out, or checking tattle, oh she don’t tho eh 😀😀😀

---

Poor horses and poor Jonboy 🙄
She cant be bothered, well just reduce the number of horses you have, hardly rocket science.
Can’t look after her brat, dogs chickens, horses… basically she a lazy incompetent witch

---

Won’t sleep on his own and not potty trained yet, so by 10 the way he’s going he will still be in nappies, sleeping with mumma and sucking on a dummy lol… wow, best mumma ever…. NOT

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So she 'forgot' to inform DVLA about the change of plates? You get sent a new V5 log book when you put a private plate on, you also HAVE to inform your insurance company because it will invalidate your policy if you do not have the correct plate displayed, if she had informed the insurance company surely you'd inform DVLA at the same time? Also the fact the lorry didnt have a vailid MOT certificate when she took jon on 4th jan for his xrays would also invalidate her policy if she had one. It failed it's MOT on the 6th before it was retested again on the same day and later passed. Then there's also the little clip from the blow out when she says lynn has put her on her insurance then acts very shifty and realises what shes said... why would lynn need to put you on HER insurance if your lorry was already insured?? your own words jo so whose bleeping lying about in being insured?? See this is the thing with us 'trolls' jo everything is backed up with stuff that YOU have posted yourself!!
And let's not forget... When you buy a plate, and put it's on retention until fitted to a vehicle. The £80 fee actually includes the administration fee which covers the cost of changing the MOT, insurance etc . There wasn't a chance she could " forget to inform the insurance company" as it is included in the fees! Also as a responsible person, it's your responsibility to check that you have all the correct documents before you even get in the vehicle.

Let's look at it another way, had the police ran it through their system, the box would have shown up as the plate bring on a vehicle, namely the box, funnily enough though the MOT failed under the private plate reg so if she had over looked it, how come the MOT was for the box ?? Why does she think we are as thick as her??
She also had a blow out, after being told that the tyre was at the legal limit. Yet still risked her " precious son and horses" knowing it wasn't safe , but she also admitted going at speed prior to her blow out !
Didn't she go to collect bedding/ fed in the box? Again while ,not road worthy. ?

Lyn said she would get the box insured and add Jo as she might need to borrow it in the future ha ha. This was after the incident so I do wonder if there is more to what happened regarding the police as this should have been taken off you, pounded and crushed. Is that why the tears? you realised just how stupid you had been. And could have lost your son, horse and box because you believe you are untouchable.!!
You were very lucky that you didn't take out a innocent family or cause a pile up , leading you to being charged for manslaughter!

Jo you can pull the wool over the eyes of the fools that arse livk, but we are always ten steps ahead.

Food for thought !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well worth the subscription money, watch what tit I can make, especially when you could’ve been mucking out, or checking tattle, oh she don’t tho eh 😀😀😀

---

Can’t look after her brat, dogs chickens, horses… basically she a lazy incompetent witch

---

Won’t sleep on his own and not potty trained yet, so by 10 the way he’s going he will still be in nappies, sleeping with mumma and sucking on a dummy lol… wow, best mumma ever…. NOT
And she wants another brat, whether by sex from a poor victim or sperm donor . Is this so she can learn from all her mistakes? ( There have been so many near misses, mistakes or simply neglected times )

The child left unattended - Jo mucks out.

Child left In high chair eating - Jo doing lives

Child left playing in dirty duck water- Jo "locked "in her horsebox

Child hanging out the car window on the road leading to her shithole- Jo continues &

Child sat on her lap- in driver's seat no seat Belton either Jo Filming, no hands on the steering wheel

Dog snapping at child's face- Jo not bothered because it was just a warning.

Child left playing in medicine cabinet sat in the sink- Jo's doing a live.

Child locked in the caravan- Jo and her mum try to keep his attention while Jo climbs in

Child turns cooker switches on , melting fruit bowl, sun glasses to name but a few things- jo is painting his bedroom

The list is endless!!

Do we hate Jo? Are we jealous? The answer is no. What we do do is out you for all your lies. This includes proof/ evidence to actually back up all that we say.

So you keep sending your minions over to check out this page Jo, then watch your subscribers see the light! it's self inflicted as you you can't resist spouting lies and bull shite.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Kath is like mrs doubtfire “ help is on the way dear “

---

And jos reply? “ bring your purse” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she up this persons ass ?
Oh that's Ellie, she's been following her for a while, regularly copies what Ellie says to try and make herself sound intelligent! 😂
Jo's bio used to say "influencer" but as soon as Ellie said she hated the term Jo changed it!
All the stuff Jo says about being spiritual, into tree hugging, tarot cards etc is all copied from Ellie.
The same when she said fb asked her to be one of the first people to have subscribers, she wasn't but Ellie was.
Ellie is the complete opposite of Jo, she is genuine and very honest, she has health issues and talks openly about them, she works really hard and makes an effort to interact with her supporters and she always seems really appreciative.
She sometimes does collaborations with others and I reckon Jo is hoping to get in on the act with her but Ellie can sing beautifully and is a naturally very funny person unlike Jo who has no talent whatsoever.
When Jo used to say a "friend" had less subscribers but earn more money than her it was Ellie she was talking about and was clearly jealous of.
It's Ellie that Jo was talking about on Sundays live when she said that Ellie is targeted on here and that she told Ellie not to read it, Jo is lying because Ellie doesn't even have a thread on here! I've named her on these threads a few times but never in a negative way.
Yes Ellie has had her fair share of trolls on her own pages but the fact that she isn't talked about on Tattle I'd say is testament to her being a lovely person.

---

This was on a post Ellie did about the recent decision to home school her son as he's been struggling with anxiety and panic attacks etc for years and nothing they have tried was helping.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.