Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
She has sacrificed nothing!
And its not even about sacrifices, she's not even a good parent, Lowen has no routine or boundaries, he has an awful diet, she constantly puts him in danger either leaving him alone indoors or around the horses or water, she took him on a long journey in an uninsured lorry that nearly had a very nasty accident, she let's him him loose in the car when she's driving on her (not) private lane, she's too lazy to teach him to talk or to potty train him and she's writing a diary that lists all the things she hates about his father because she wants lowen to grow up hating him.
She's a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
So she did actually take Jack because it was breezy but says the traffic was bad and others had pulled out of the show so they got through the class quicker and by the time she got there she'd missed it 🙄 in other words she was her usual unorganized running late mess.
Also shows how selfish she is by even taking Jack, I'm glad for his sake he didn't compete.
She's finally done her usual gushing post for lowen, how amazing he is,how lucky she is, thanking her supporters for making it possible for her to do nvf as her "job" and to "provide and raise her son solo" blah blah blah and of course the obligatory picture of him and her.
absolutely mortified as to why in this heat she would have put that horse in a horse box to take him to that show 🥵🤬 obviously sounds like decent horse people did the right thing and stayed at home to keep there horses safe but no not Jo, or was it because she could get away with leaving Kath to do all the birthday prep and it was easier for her to let her get on with it and go to her precious show 🤬🤬
Must have been a very unorganised show then normally you stick to the classes start times 🙄🙄

No way I’d have left my newborn foal at home just to go out in a heat wave to a show considering it would be the first in 4 years, I think that was the least important thing she had to do but obviously not to Jo.

and in what part of the country yesterday was saying oooo I felt a breeze as I was on my drive way meant it wasn’t to hot to take your unfit horse out.

She is a bloody idiot and so are her followers for not holding her to account for all her stupid decisions that continue to put her horses, animals and child at risk

Reactions: 8

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Such a short memory you have Jo, you were happy to ride Jack at Stithians during the heatwave in July despite others having the sense to pull out because of the weather, you boxed him up and drove there but claimed that you missed the class, so you didn't actually compete but were fully prepared too.
You've also jumped him since then at smaller competitions so quite how you can claim that you haven't ridden him for weeks?!
Maybe you should see the Doctor about your amnesia because you seem to have regular bouts of it, you can get a prescription for the non existent depression you claim to suffer from as well.

Attachments

• Haha
Shit like this!
Her former best mate posted about how proud she was of her horse coming fourth and Jo tries to belittle her by saying how only six actually entered the class. Love the sly dig from someone else saying that at least Jade made the class!! And others clearly backing Jade as well.
What a cunt. Doesn’t matter if she came 4th out of 44 or 4 as long as she had fun and enjoyed herself. She’s proably just jealous Jade can ride better than her, but if Jo put the effort in had some lessons and kept the riding consistent rather than just once in a blue moon as she has nothing else for content them she could get better.

butterflydreams

Yes would have been an ideal opportunity to tidy up and sort out, spend time with the ponies etc but she's way too lazy for that until the chance to earn money crops up like you say and then she is full of enthusiasm. Bet she hasn't finished the dog run yet either
So much she could’ve got done with the horses away & so much content , I think she knew that people would expect to see her start on her list of pipe-dreams & hare-brained schemes she’s mentioned over the last few months, so it was handy for her that she could get away with doing nothing but pull sad face selfies this week

Sure she will try to keep milking the
2 week - then 4 week Freebie horse holiday for even longer , any fool knows the grass seeds will take ages to grow to a field of lush grass , if they have to come back any earlier the poor things will be back to mud filth and depressing conditions yet again because Jolazy has nothing prepared

If she’s hoping for them to stay longer she should be doing all the visits not slacking off to once a day Or less like everybody knew she would
So predictable

She deleted the horse sponsorship page long before the year was up claiming it was because of trolls but I'd actually looked at the page just a couple of days before and there was absolutely nothing from trolls on there, she hadn't posted on it for months either, it was an inactive page that she clearly couldn't be bothered with hence why she deleted it once she had got the money from everyone who was stupid enough to sign up for it, yet another money maker she failed to fulfil properly.
She already tried selling Lowens "art" and a few idiots bought it
I always thought it was a bit fishy how she suddenly deleted The sponsorship page as it appeared to be wanted by her supporters - she said lol - & she had already raked cash in with it
Made me think the only reason she would cancel it was she had been warned it was probably illegal doing it Going by the speed it suddenly got deleted - since the page wasn’t trolled at all and everyone knows she made that excuse up,
maybe it was because she isn’t a registered charity & sponsorship / raffles have regulations.. , not that she’s usually bothered but maybe got reported 🤷🏼‍♀️

So she bought a job lot of stuff on fb marketplace for £50 and sold it for she thinks £130 at a car boot sale today and is going to try and sell the rest tomorrow at another car boot.
Says she is taking the initiative to try and boost her income and is now obsessed with car boot sales and marketplace.
Clearly no issues uploading that video for supporters today.
Bet she hasn't taken the initiative to clean and tidy up the stables and fields and make them safe whilst the horses are at the other place, making money is obviously far more important.
No way did she part with £50 on market place did she - she likely sold gifted stuff and maybe some of her own old tat
Nor would she gift duplicates to family and friends , she’d never let them forget it would she , most likely she returned most stuff she didn’t want direct to Amazon for refunds , it seems she’s way too tight to donate or share with anyone

Obviously been reading here overnight! 😂 Cracks me up with the religious type quotes, remember the one where she told everyone to pray for us?! 😂
The only place she worships is the bank.
I expect she will rope Kath the Cash into helping with the housework etc this weekend, Kaths family will be delighted that Kath would rather spend the weekend with a scrounging skank and it's kid than her own family. No doubt she will bring lots of Easter Eggs for them because obviously they don't eat enough chocolate as it is anyway.
Bet the crudavan stinks, she hasn't even got the sofa bed for Kath to sleep on now either so Kath will probably be on the normal sofa or the floor 🤢
Probably Kath the Cash’s family have had enough and not invited her for Easter weekend - because they know she’d rather pay jo to sleep on the floor at the filthy squatavan where no one showers & there’s been a ‘supposedly‘ sick kids germs all week, surely most people would cancel so Einstein could recover without a virtual stranger perched there but Nooo she’ll still turn up cash in hand & miraculously Jo says he’s ‘better‘ - just in the nick of time 🤣🤣

She's just grim.
If she didn't eat a diet of chocolate and crap, washed properly and stopped constantly touching her face and mouth with her filthy fingers she wouldn't get so spotty
Spot on ! - & Everything you’ve said sounds like advice given to a young pimply teenager 😆-
which she Sadly thinks she is & certainly does have the traits of some teens - spots, bad diet, rubbish with money, grubby, reckless, selfish, chaotic relationships, immature, thinks the world owes her dollar etcetc but she’s a middle aged chooses to be single parent , whatever happened 🤷🏼‍♀️ Drop the filtered spot selfies & Grow up!

Just had a read through the comments about lowen being poorly.he’s got a blister on his tounge ( think that should be Tongue ) so it’s not chicken box ( maybe that should be pox ) spell checker obviously not working on her phone 😂 & some of the comments so darn weird & creepy 😬
Sucking blister on his tongue from the constant dummy maybe & probably got poorly from the germ ridden 🦠 dummy getting picked up and shoved back in his mouth 100 times a day - if he was even ill at all, you never can tell with her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Haha how funny that yesterday I mention the fact she didn't go live again during the week as promised and today tada! Live at the beach! 😂 But of course it cut off suddenly because she hadn't got enough charge and people were saying that they had no sound again.
Lowen wearing a coat from the wishlist and she said she would do a thank you video as they had received a few things most of which didn't come with notes so she doesn't know who they are from including loads of galaxy chocolate most of which she's eaten.
Yeah not much point moaning about yet more spots when your diet consists of chocolate and crap takeaway food Jo 🙄 try eating less shit and actually washing properly especially your hands given that they are constantly rubbing your mouth, nose and face, the other day you changed Lowens nappy and then proceeded to feed yourself and lowen biscuits without washing your hands first so it's no wonder your skin is so bad, disgusting skank 🤢
Mentioned her hair cut yet again, obviously loves herself so much, shame she doesn't realise that all the positive comments are because the men are all wierd pervs who want to get in her knickers, christ knows why, there should be a hazard warning sign on them and the majority of women are vulnerable people with no friends and no life who have convinced themselves that she cares about them and they think that by sucking up to her she will be their friend. Either that or they are just pathetic idiots naming no names... well ok just a few Charlotte, Kath, Julia, Helen 😂

So out of Charlotte, Kath, Julia & Helen ...
Did they all get Golden tickets to visit the cesspit yet Or do they only go to the highest bidder each time ?
Is it 1 visitor for jo to fleece at a time or a group meet, greet ( not eat of course 🤣 event )
Guess it’s bring you own purse, chocolate, drink, bed and wet wipes

Last edited:
  • Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Short live this morning, no notice given so hardly anyone watching, quick walk up the lane then back to the garden.
She's in a foul mood, screaming at the dogs to shut up, lot of "for fucks sake" "for fucks sake child" to lowen and the dogs.
House and outside absolute mess again, she's emptied her wood shed and wants to turn it into a kennel and run for the dogs so they can stay out instead of being put back in the crudavan when she goes shopping etc so that will be another bodge job.
The forklift that supporters bought doesn't work properly now so that was well looked after.
Lowen sits down and Dyson keeps coming over, she pushes him away and tells lowen to tell him go away, Lowen kicks out at Dyson and she doesn't say anything so teaching him well.
Gives lowen a drink in a bottle with no lid instead of a cup or beaker, kitchen is disgusting, dirty plates piled up etc.
Ponies are still with her, fields are just dry mud now, no grass.
Says her brother wants chickens at his farm and she told him easier to just buy eggs because animals are too much work, have to be fed etc claims yet again that she doesn't know why she had chickens and ducks as she doesn't eat eggs which is a lie as she actually did a post once enthusing about how lovely duck eggs were, picture of poached egg on toast for her and lowen eating bits of bread and egg! She literally lies constantly, just can't help herself.
I don't think there was anything wrong with lowen last night she just couldn't be arsed to go live, he's absolutely fine today, she kept saying I feel like I've got loads to tell you, I've been so busy but never actually said anything, says she will go live about six one evening when people are around to watch because she needs her cronies around her.
Only about 50 watching by the end, I watched Ellie live this morning, she's gained 13,000 new followers this month alone so Jo will be livid at that! She's also arranged a get together for her supporters in July, with food and a Dj so wait for Jo to start talking about doing something similar again, difference is Jo will use it as a money making excercise where as Ellie said the money from tickets will simply pay for the event, it's not about making money, they just want to have a fun event for their supporters.
Video this morning as well, jb escaped from the field, she's just got fence and had put electric fencing up but she doesn't know how he got out, must have jumped it, her brother is checking them for her because it's obviously too much effort to drive eight miles twice a day, Lowen was asleep in the car, she puts cream on the horses to keep midges from biting them, none of them are interested in her, just ignore her and carry on eating, lots of "he's bloody ansum" about Jack. Says them being there is saving her £70 a week on hay, had to mention money of course!

• Heart
  • Angry

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
So she went live much earlier than she said this morning, out with Bella and foal who nearly got his leg stuck between loose bits of wood meant to be blocking the gap at the bottom of the fencing.
She said Lowens indoors because he's the age where he can come and go as he wants and he can come and get me if he wants, seconds later he comes out screaming his head off because he wants a yoghurt so she takes him back in and puts him in the high chair again.
Very short live trying to show her knowledge of horses, says she has no intention of the foal going anywhere, he will be broken and backed at four ready for when Jack slows down, not sure how he can slow down much more seeing as he does fuck all anyway

And why the fuck do people, especially Julia keep posting screenshots from the lives on the supporters group??!
Julia was so pleased with herself she even commented during the live to tell Jo what she had done 😂
Seriously, it's jo's video on jo's page of jo's animals and kid, I'm pretty sure if Jo wants screenshots she can take them herself!
Obsessed, sad fucking idiots! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
She's had bans from fb for comments made on her own page (NVF) to her own followers and even supporters.
A while ago she was restricted by fb, had stars removed, wasn't allowed new subscribers etc, she lied and told everyone it was because she broke the Community Standards by posting a video of her kid naked but the real reason was because she had been sending abusive messages to people. She even posted pictures of her computer screen on the supporters page which showed a bit where it said she had broke standards by showing that video, she's so stupid she didn't realise that it also clearly showed fb telling her that she was restricted due to messages sent from the NVF account! she quickly deleted the pictures when several people pointed it out to her.
She's been threatened with court for bitching and slagging people of on her supporters lives, the reason Hugo was returned is because she bitched about the person who had him on loan.
I'm sorry but your argument is null and void. Jo Solomon is a toxic piece of shit and nothing we say on here comes anywhere close to the vile things she has said and done.

Stormy skies

Yaaawn. Go ugly cry somewhere quietly jo no one fucking cares! Why do you feel the need to tell everyone you've had a shit day and been crying? Ohhh sorry i almost forgot thats the attention you so desperately crave isnt it. Put a post up saying how sad and upset you feel so the sympathy pours in and the idiots tell you how amazing you are. Pathetic really that you need so much attention. Normal people have shit days, cry, suffer cronic depression but you dont see them posting on social media telling everyone. Im gunna go out on a limb here and my guess is that its just sunk in the response you got for being a bitch to that supporter the other day. It didnt go the way you expected did it. You go on about trolling, did you actually read what you wrote there? So ill remind you love, 'if you post something horrible or negative about someone or something you see on social media that is what collectively trolling is'
sorry did u suddenly develop amnesia and dont remember calling that girl a dick head because she advised you to train your dogs?? U might not have actually said the word dick head but that is what you meant and you bloody know it!! You cant cry about trolls when you are one yourself. Fuck off!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Short live (low battery, how convenient) from the field so signal not great.
Foal ok, got a scrape on his leg. She says she won't put a head collar on she would rather he choose to come to her, she has a good relationship with her horses but they know she's boss (just like the dogs when you kick them eh Jo?)
No grass so she's buying hay in.
Her niece and friends are camping in the field, having a bbq.
Kaths husband did lots of tidying when they stayed and now she and piotr are lopping lower branches off the trees as they attract the midges.
Lowen was in bed. Mum babysitting while she was live supposedly.
Made the excuse that she thought she had uploaded videos but hadn't because she had seen comments saying that she hadn't posted for a couple of days.
Then started ranting about how she hated being used etc, reckons she leant someone couple of hundred quid and they haven't paid it back yet but they have been out drinking etc, funny how she's never mentioned it before given that she normally loves to brag about helping people out.
Says she has fallen out with a couple of people this week, she's got her period and hadn't taken her antidepressants 🙄😴
Says she blocked a supporter who posted on the supporters group late at night saying that Jo had changed, she had forgotten how she started and her videos were so short now. Says she deleted the post because she doesn't like stuff that encourages negativety.
Then says she has another profile she uses if she wants to say stuff that she shouldn't, this same person messaged her on that profile saying the same thing so Jo called her an arsehole. Says she uses this other profile so she doesn't get banned from nvf but says she has made this profile admin on NVF as well.... Guess what?.... All together now, a three letter word, starts with L and ends in E and rhymes with pie.... Yup LIE! The only admin on NVF is NVF, so I expect that whole story was yet another lie as well because as usual she has nothing interesting to say.
Then she starts a rant about influencers who moan about trolls but then post slagging off people on love island, says they are doing exactly the same as the trolls they moan about, well you should know Jo, you do similar yourself all the time you hypocritical cow!
And then her phone died and that was the end.
However..... On the supporters group before the live good old Angie was back and made the relevant point that as Jo had been constantly plugging the supporters page she would be disappointed if Jo didn't go live. (someone had posted asking if Jo was going live tonight) This comment was soon deleted but not before I screenshot it and here's a message for you Julia... Angie didn't mention the price at all so stop twisting things and making out the comment was worse than it was, get your head out from jo's arse and stop shit stirring and trying to make out you are sticking up for your precious Jo. You have a serious problem, you are obsessed in a very unhealthy way with Jo boardering on being a stalker, literally seconds after the live you post loads of stills you took of Jo and the foal, all blurred and crap quality but no doubt they will be added to the book you are making Jo, seriously Julia you really need to get a life, stop obsessing over Jo, plugging Ko-fi for her and acting like her PA. It's not normal, you need help. If you carry on the way you are even Jo will get fed up with you and block you. If you were acting like that towards me and my child I'd get a bloody restraining order!
“Worth every penny” 🤣🤣 ffs, this woman really needs to step away from her computer and see there’s a huge world out there with people in desperate need of help and support. Why not channel some of that obsessive energy on people that need and deserve it?! Don’t waste any time on this money grabbing lazy bitch who neglects her animals and is a really shit mum. Mugs - the lot of them.

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Bye Susan!! 😂
So the usual excuses about poor signal again, she's the only person on social media who has so many issues, I follow people who video in the middle of nowhere on Dartmoor and people who go live twice a day deep in woodland in the lake district so if they can manage I don't see why Jo struggles so much and of course all the pathetic minions say its ok, the videos are worth waiting for, really?? Her kid who can only say a few words and Jo insisting she has an amazing bond with Hugo.... Who she's terrified of?!
Yet another video of her singing if you're happy and you know it to her horse, seriously Jo it wasn't funny or entertaining the first time you did it so it certainly isn't 237 times later you boring twat!
Pervy Gavin I want to get in jo's skanky knickers Watson thinks Jo is an Internet sensation?! 😂 Nah mate not even close you sad freak

• Haha

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
So someone posted a non nasty comment

“Do they have any forage available to eat? Not a criticism. Just an observation. You have literally no grass!”

Oh so then come the rant video which surprisingly she could record and post almost straight away amazing how her internet suddenly came to life at that very moment 🙄🙄 it was 5 mins long which would normally take her days to upload 😕

ranting someone had moaned about her having no grass, so a sarcastic rant and yep along came the comments slating the nasty people for slagging her off when they hadn’t at all bitch she is.
Although she did also get someone skate her for not starting to get him used to a halter it was a comment gold

“Ffs put a head collar on him 😒 🙄

NVF “ why!??? “

“so he will be so confident with it on and so much easier to handle duh!!!!! “

Of course said comment got slated by the barmy army

but the video rant included this and how he does let him go near her now and she wants it to be natural and his not scared of her 🙄🙄

So try’s to show how he of course let’s her go near him (they were in the stable) and 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he wouldnt go near her with a barge pole she quickly didn’t carry on not to want to show everyone how he is actually scared of her and then rant over video ends

she is a Fing moron that foal is shit scared of her, even naturally most foals would already not be that apprehensive but she can just about get to stroke his head but insists she has posted loads of videos of cause on the subscribers showing there bond but has she F***k haven’t seen one where she has got past his shoulder. But she reminded everyone how she has always done it that way with the pony’s and JB 🙄🙄🙄 wouldn’t use the ponies as a great example who are still wild and never seen a head collar yet have they she can only herd them about 🫣

But what happened to her rotating paddocks she made 6 separate ones but they have been stuck in the pen one since he arrived

I can almost appreciate the foal rant he is hers and she can rear him how she wants if she enjoys him being petrified of her so be it but the grass comment did not deserve her mouth working overtime and then getting an ambush of shit from all the comments in this video 🤬🤬🤬🤬 She is the nastiest bitch ever but loves to rally her supporters to tell her how amazing she is and state others

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Live summary, it was a long one so I will just bullet point some of the less interesting stuff.
- Drinking a bottle of St Miguel her brother gave her, more on that later
- Got loads of spots
- Bought new wellies and sketchers for Lowen and drops hints for more saying they are on sale on Amazon
- Has sold her table and chairs and wants to build a breakfast bar
- Got her sister to clean the back room where the dogs are
- Hair cut and highlighted, wants to feel more feminine, really likes being blonde.
- Filled sandpit on the decking for Lowen, says its safe for him to play out there, ponies are in the garden eating her grass. She's fertilised some of the field.
- Given haylage to the horses as they have eaten all the grass, says jb got out again, video to come. Horses coming home next week so she will have to feed hay.
- Had McDonald's again today
- Bought special plasters for her spots because she has so many, says its because she did a face mask, she doesn't normally get spots! 😂
- Someone was interested in Ginny but they didn't have a field shelter and Ginny needs to be treated like a princess.
- If jb is sound she will advertise for loan as a happy hacker, doesn't want to sell any of her horses as she will have no control
- Nathan doesn't deserve to have jb back, told the whole abscess story again, said she told Nathan she would pay for the treatment but asked Nathan to do the rehabilitation and Nathan said no because he didn't have the time or space, she expected him to help even though its her horse. Told him she had other horses and a baby and he said she chose to have them. So Nathan doesn't deserve to have jb back as he refused to help, he offered to have Hugo and insure him but she refused. Says whoever loans from her has to take full responsibility and it's not fair to return them if something goes wrong.
Says that she told Nathan all this but no doubt trolls are watching and will record it and tell him. Says Nathan let jb down, if he'd helped her she would have gifted him jb but she's glad she didn't now.
- Adrian keeps emailing, says she blocked him but can't resist reading his emails. Usual stuff, he loves, only wants her, accuses her if going out and enjoying herself. Says she told him he needs to work on himself, he's the reason they aren't together. He stopped the money to make her struggle but she copes fine. Then starts saying maybe she should get back together, it would be easier than finding someone new. Then backtracks and says it was an abusive relationship mentally and physically.. She went on Tinder but no one messaged her but a friend sent her Adrian Tinder profile which made her angry because he's clearly not just after her.
- Ready for this now Tattlers?!
She claims she's into white witches and has a spell book, she put a spell on him when they split up saying he would never get over her so maybe it worked!! 😂 😂 😂
Says she cut out pictures of girls who used to bitch about her when they were together and put spells on them and a few days later they lost the pub they were running! 😂
It's such bollocks, not once has she ever mentioned this stuff, it's because Ellie is into spiritual stuff so yet again she is copying her, talking about candles and spells and reflecting the bad energy coming off Adrian!
- Spent advert revenue on more toys for Lowen including another digger
- Back to the beer, a supporter called Angie who I've noticed quite often says some great comments said maybe she shouldn't be drinking when doing a live, other supporters jumped on her having a go and Jo noticed so read them, she called Angie a dick and an arse hole, then was drinking and taking the piss saying lowen mummy's going to be wasted soon. Not sure if she blocked Angie but said there were supporters who watch then bitch about her on other forums.
- Says Lowens speach is doing really well but all trildren (that's how she says it!) develop at different paces so she won't push him. She won't home school because she isn't that bright! 😂 All she will teach him is morals manners and respect and not to treat women the way his dad treated her.
- She's sold his racing car bed so now he's got no bed to move into, she clearly wants him to stay in hers
- Shows off jeans, flip-flops, top and cardigan she bought in primark and some massive sunglasses that she thinks make her nose look smaller!! 😂
And that was it folks, hope I remembered it all. Angie if you are on here I love you! 😂 I've seen several comments where I've thought you were going to get yourself banned but somehow you weren't, I hope you get to fight another day! 😂

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Tonight's live summary, really boring again, lots of people saying they could barely watch the signal was so bad, mine was fine but she eventually got cut off at the end and gave up!
Anyway here we go...
Went to a tractor fair and carboot, bought two tractors and a trailer for Lowen and spent a whole £8 on them! Obviously he needed more tractors because the 262 bought by supporters aren't enough 🙄
Lowen "talking" the usual rubbish but no dummy although she shoved juice and chocolate at him within five minutes of starting.
She's ordered a hello fresh box because she only had to pay postage, went to tesco for food and a few baskets for Lowens toys so clearly not skint this week.
The new grazing for the horses, about 2.5 acres is at the farm where her brother works, ponies won't go there as they are the fattest they have ever been, she's put an ad for Ginny to go on loan as a companion pony, says she will be fine as prefers being alone.
Her and Trixie have never been apart though but of course Jo doesn't give a shit about that.
Lowen will be 3 on July 11th, she going to take him to Cbeebies land just before his birthday because its free for under 3's. Said she will stay nearby as its cheaper so obviously now the gullible gifters or fuckwit fairies will probably pay for them to stay on site.
Going to a local point to point next Sunday, wants to win some money on the horses. Wants to do some in hand showing with Trixie.
She's joined Tinder again, wants someone to compliment her life not complicate it, can't be bothered with dating, doesn't want sex, wants someone to be seen but not heard. So basically she wants someone to fund her life.... Umm Jo you've already got that luv, they're called supporters!
Said she might do a live with another phone so she can show some of the men.
Then kept doing her usual thing of saying she wasn't ready for a relationship, then she said she wants a farmer, then she can't be bothered and then asking for recommendations for decent dating sites!
Wants someone to redesign the logo for the printing, has to be different from before as people already have stuff with the old logo, so basically she wants people to buy all new.
Not the right time for another kid even though she's acing it with lowen and could totally cope with another, had wanted to be pregnant when he was three but now probably best when he's at school and she doesn't have six horses, will definitely use a sperm doner because her lesbian friends did it that way and it's free.
Made up with her brother, says she doesn't hold grudges as long as the other person says sorry (because obviously nothing is ever her fault) says she has no filter, that's just how she is and she's not changing for others, if she can't be herself then she just won't be around them. In other words I'm a fucking rude nasty bitch, either put up with it or fuck off.
And that was it really, got cut off suddenly and she couldn't get on again just did a quick video saying sorry and she might go live in the week.

• Heart
Just to add for new readers that everything mentioned here and on the previous threads is completely true, there are numerous screenshots and video clips as proof of what we say. Jo is well aware of these threads and reads them regularly, she tries not to mention it to her supporters because she doesn't want them reading everything and realising that they have been lied to and duped the whole time, she talks about "trolls" a lot, claims that they are just jealous and obsessed with her and that everything they say is a lie but the proof is there for everyone to see, Jo's own words and Jo herself saying the things that she later denies all knowledge of!
Her excuse is always "I've got no filter, I just say what I think" but that starts to wear thin after a while and it isn't good enough when people are being hurt, upset and abused.
Just to add for new readers that everything mentioned here and on the previous threads is completely true, there are numerous screenshots and video clips as proof of what we say. Jo is well aware of these threads and reads them regularly, she tries not to mention it to her supporters because she doesn't want them reading everything and realising that they have been lied to and duped the whole time, she talks about "trolls" a lot, claims that they are just jealous and obsessed with her and that everything they say is a lie but the proof is there for everyone to see, Jo's own words and Jo herself saying the things that she later denies all knowledge of!
Her excuse is always "I've got no filter, I just say what I think" but that starts to wear thin after a while and it isn't good enough when people are being hurt, upset and abused.
Im new to this page & Ive read all the previous threads can’t believe I’d not found this page sooner before i fell for all the lies & woe is me she’s vile & so are her supporters

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Sooo predictable, every time Jo fucks up and gets negativity she starts with the whole whoa is me act, get your teeny tiny violins out everyone!
Been reading here again Jo? Clearly you have as I said about the difference between trolls and people just expressing an opinion and you say trolls believe that they aren't trolls!
Good to know we are still providing you with ideas for content, if you could just start to improve your animal care and the way you are bringing up lowen using some of our helpful suggestions that would be great and if you stop lying, scamming and being an all round nasty vile abusive bitch then we won't need to "troll" you will we?!
Oh and please stop with the whole "I'm as real as they come, I'm so honest, I'm helping people, I'm a single mum doing everything alone" shite that would be awesome cos it's really fucking boring!
Cheers Jo! Have a lovely day now!, 😊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Just seen the video off her & Hugo lasted all of 4 minutes. Why does every video have to mention money 😡 last week the grass seed was £60.00 this week is £70.00 🤔 . Bet all the idiots are still paying the subscription to Kofi & for what apparently nothing has been posted … again . She’s making excuses for poor signal … again 🙄 .She’s just lazy doesn’t care about anybody apart from herself & the few that literally worship the ground she walks on. I’ve just started following a lovely couple from Scotland no money subscription they do daily lives have a great following on there lives they pick one person who likes the video & gives them £50.00 no strings attached they even purchase mystery boxes from Amazon the one they did last night ( full of toys ) they have just donated to charity ( not sure if your familiar with that word jo ) . They both work / have children. So nice to actually watch without the me me me & im poor can you send me some money or gifts .

I have just been reading the comments on that post and the girl she tried to call out is getting so much support with loads of folk admitting they are fed up and calling out people who try to stand up for Jo. Her follow up Richard Cranium post looks to have back fired too. Let’s hope the end is getting nearer.

• Heart