No spend month

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly? I don’t think I want to that badly 🤣 I have plenty of no spend days, the regimented striving towards them though would have me acting like a rebellious teenager 🤣
this is me. As soon as I tell myself no I start wanting everything. I'm the same with healthy eating. I'm better off just not buying it and not having it in the house but allowing myself if I want it.

Reactions: 5
Well no spend months well and truly down the drain for me. Went on a bit of a mad one on vinted didn't I cause there was a few real good bargains that cropped up in my popular items bit. Haven't spent anything today so may just do a few days at a time and build up. It's such a habit to just spend £20 here £10 there. Adds up to so much.

Reactions: 4
So far I’m still on track for the no spend month but I keep getting the fear that we’re only 10 days into the month. It’s felt like a long 10 days and feels like there’s a lot of the month to go and I’m scared I’ll crack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So far I’m still on track for the no spend month but I keep getting the fear that we’re only 10 days into the month. It’s felt like a long 10 days and feels like there’s a lot of the month to go and I’m scared I’ll crack 😂
okay I just failed! Haha. I’m disappointed in myself buuuuut to justify myself it was a jumper that I saw a few weeks ago and really wanted but it was out of stock in every size.

I happened to check today because I was thinking about it (a sign I actually did want it), and there was one in stock and it was in my size. It was on sale and I had a discount code so instead of £60 I paid £25.

I’m just trying to justify failing 😩 haha

I’m not even trying at this point. I’ve needed to treat myself to pick my arse up 😂

Sometimes I think it’s better to spend and have something to show for it because a lot of the time the money filters away on nothing anyway.

Reactions: 6
I think having a goal helps. I am hoping to book a holiday in the next few weeks which I hope will give me the boot up the backside I need as I really want to be able to be comfortable on holiday and have a lovely time.

Come on lovelies! One bad day doesn’t make a bad month. After my takeaway debacle I’ve had 3 nsd’s in a row, had to stock up on cat litter today but again, that’s an essential. Shadow cat is right, goals are the way to go 👌🏼

We. Can. All. Do. This! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've bought a hot chocolate and a muffin....🙁
I literally can't leave the house without treating myself to a hot chocolate/bubble tea/muffin etc. so I've been a hermit for the past two weeks. It's the only way I can resist 😂 I hope the hot chocolate and muffin were nice though, and you can still hop back on the no-spend wagon!

Bravo to you who can do no spend January. I’m using all the sales to bag bargains for gifts throughout the year

I've not spent anything today after the past few days shambles. Back on the wagon now though.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I literally can't leave the house without treating myself to a hot chocolate/bubble tea/muffin etc. so I've been a hermit for the past two weeks. It's the only way I can resist 😂 I hope the hot chocolate and muffin were nice though, and you can still hop back on the no-spend wagon!
They were lush. Salted Pretzel Hot chocolate and Cinnamon cream cheese muffin from Starbucks

Reactions: 2
Day 13 and I’ve crumbled. It was gym wear and on sale. I will now have to exercise so I can class it as a necessity

• Haha
Day 13 and I’ve crumbled. It was gym wear and on sale. I will now have to exercise so I can class it as a necessity
I think this definitely goes in to the Necessity Box! A good gym set that makes you feel confident is the best motivation so I think you’re good with this one 😇

Ffs failed at Asda. Well wouldn't say it was a 100% failure. I got myself some new bedding but I did need some, not urgently but there you go I did it anyways.

All right, let's do this:
Jan 15th, day 1: brunch with an ex, he paid! groceries (don't count) so ✅
Day 2: resisted new boots on sale :cry: , gonna buy some bread for dinner that was home cooked yesterday, no take out for this girl! so check ✅

COME on! who's with me!

Reactions: 8
… I completely forgot that it‘s already my no-spend timeframe 🤦🏼‍♀️
Didn‘t spend anything yesterday but did buy my pill today, though that‘s definitely a necessity. I‘m meeting a friend on friday for coffee so I‘ll definitely fail then but will try to really just stick with one coffee

• Heart
All right, let's do this:
Jan 15th, day 1: brunch with an ex, he paid! groceries (don't count) so ✅
Day 2: resisted new boots on sale :cry: , gonna buy some bread for dinner that was home cooked yesterday, no take out for this girl! so check ✅

COME on! who's with me!
I need to get my exes to pay for brunches… is that the secret to success? 😉 haha

• Haha