Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
Here it is. 12.11 on the video
Lol the first present she ever bought Joe was a framed picture of Brigitte Bardot because she thought it looked like her? LMaooo.... can't even give a real gift, it's still all about her. Also poor choice of celeb to worship, classic Nimbobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Weasi

Her shed is now finally listed as sold. Wonder if she'll just rely on guest stays at hotels now to stay in London.

• Wow

lurkerxx

Bloody hell, she's going live with disgusting Garry. She can't sink any lower than this. It's equal horrifying and fascinating to observe. Her dumbness knows no limits.

• Sick
  • Wow

simplithebEST

I replied to her IG story where she laughed about mispronouncing “Human Garage”. “Sorry hun, I’ve noticed you still pronouncing it wrong - it’s Human Garbage not Human Garage!” ….aaand I’m blocked 🚫🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Oh so her ego death and feeling so down she can’t get out of bed has been cured by Garbage Gary’s magic finger in her butt.
I can’t decided if I’m over this whole shitshow or not. On the one hand, she’s a lost cause and this new low has me feeling like I truly couldn’t care less about what happens to her. But then on the other hand, I’m like, this is a couple who only met 2 years ago. Have been on endless holidays because they can’t manage a normal day to day relationship, have no stable home, had a rushed engagement, split up 7 months later only to get back together after less than 3 months apart, rush into a second engagement, all while she’s been experiencing depressive episodes - I mean, what a ride!! And it ain’t over yet…

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Just watched her stories with the sound on and I have a feeling she's on the payroll - doing promo for Human Garbage/brand ambassador maybe. She even said 'we' have an event in Dublin at the weekend, as if she was one of the organisers. She's all in. I swear she's so easily led to fall for this BS time and time again. I fully believe she will end up in a cult 'surrounded by like-minded people' at some point. That's where she's headed.

She also said she'll be sharing lots of pics and videos from her time with Garbage Garry. Wonder if she'll show the butt probing? That sleazy old creep has had his hands all over her while Lordon looks on and gets off on it. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh yes completely agree with your analysis on Garry and on the psychedelics question. I think she’s definitely dabbled with Jamie. She got quite flustered about the mention of them, first she said they could compliment the work and then she rephrased with the perfect meditation answer!! I found it so unsettling the way she was just taking all his compliments and reflectively replying “verrrry interesting “ and thanking him repeatedly. Prayers for Niomi 🙏
I'm so pleased I'm old and cynical and well aware of creepy men pretending they think I'm special. When I patently am not. Its laughable. I actually feel sorry for younger women who may be vulnerable and believe the absolute snake oil they come out with.
Garry wants Dim's money and followers and/or to have sex with her. That is it. Lordon seems to be some creepy enabler.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

kittenseer

To be honest with you, I think it’s quite nice to see her interacting with her mother again. It gives me hope that Donkey will be gone for good.

Now if Verity could convince Nims to stop talking about her bleed too that would be great.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Seems that she only likes yoga when everyone else around her does the work and sets it up for her to walk up and do it. Why she loves living in hotels and villas with people who take care of her. A normal day for most of us would probably be a complete shock to Niomi.
Also when she is learning in a class she'll get lots of praise. If she gives a class she'll have to dish out praise and encouragement to others and won't be the centre of attention. I bet as well if she becomes a teacher she thinks it will make her sound old, she'd rather keep calling herself a student. Yes I think she is that shallow.

• Heart
I don't think she added any photos of him back to her IG though - she just posted that one 'love always wins' story. It is really strange that they've been apart ever since they got back together. It's also strange that they jumped right back in to being engaged instead of taking some time to work on whatever it was that caused them to split in the first place.

Lordon's latest IG follow. It seems he's finally figured out that he needs to be reprogrammed.

View attachment 2986029
She had added the engagement video back and a few more right after that story went live but they’re gone again.

• Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I wonder how people get into this Human Garbage thing... Probably some shady social media algorythm involved, and vulnerable people thinking this is legit or something.
They seem to prey on people with trauma. And tell them everything can be cured by this manhandling. They've tapped into this conspiracy theory culture too - electric cars, phone masts, caesarian sections are all evil and make you ill.
A lot of people are floundering and looking for answers. People like Garry are as cynical as they come. It is fascinating these wellness conspiracy theorists have literally no problem with flying all over the world. No mention of the harm that causes.

• Sad

Ello22

Niomi is such an easy target. This group, aided by Lordon could easily persuade her to invest in them financially. She’s selling her house with no plans that we know of to buy again. This seems like a v dangerous time for Niomi.

• Sad
‘Back to reality’ after spending time in India. Must be hard coming back to your 700k place in london, or a luxury hotel, or maybe even your mums massive home with pool. 🥲 Back to the reality that she has freedom to shape her life any way she chooses.

She truly doesn’t have the ability to see outside of herself at all. Her behaviour since her breakup from joey has been all over the place. She’s tried so hard to be okay about it all that she didn’t deal with it properly.

frooshh

If you’d asked me in 2019, where I saw picture perfect Niomi Smart - with her toned figure, cool clothes, hot fiancé, cute London pad, sprawling family home, luxurious freebies, with her days consisting of gym classes and coffee dates…

if you asked me where I imagined her being in 5 years time… the last thing I’d guess is that she’d been a washed up influencer with a rootless existence, two broken engagements and an on-off relationship with a weird, loser conman - spending her days with a literal cult…

I would not have believed it in a million years. How.. just HOW?!
Unfortunately, looks like this is what happens when everything in life has been served to you on a silver platter and then life decides to throw you a curveball. No grit or determination of any kind, no self-reflection, no integrity and she keeps shooting herself in her foot with all her poor decisions. And refuses to stop running away from herself. Sad but also, predicable in hindsight when you break down her personality.

Yel

Chatty Member
All those words to say she feels low once back in normal life after a holiday.

Does she also feel hot after a sauna 🙄

• Haha

julixx

Chatty Member
Have we already talked about how they have a post on “urine therapy” 🫠

• Sick
  • Wow

frooshh

So after all that, and even with the missing star, they are still ON.

I guess Niomi can look forward to getting her butt probed this week.

I wonder what the deal is with them? They have definitely been living apart and have barely seen each other at all. She's going to end up back in that basement flat.
100% I can see one of his conditions being that she has to be ok with moving to Dublin with him. Now that she doesn’t have her shed, she’s even more dependent on him. She’s signing herself up for years of manipulation and misery honestly.

• Sad
Reactions: 33