Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grapefruits712

In the stories she said she got a full adjustment from Gary. 🤢 Attaching the clip in case she does delete it.

Well I guess that’s the confirmation we need that she’s getting anal probing too

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

curiouscat106

VIP Member
I’d wager Lordon caught her when she was having a bad week, feeling particularly low and he convinced her to fly to SA where he love-bombed her. We know he was showing off his “work”, rebranding his IG and seemingly living it up in a swanky beach front apartment in Capetown… He basically catfished her. And she was vulnerable enough to fall for it. But then as soon as he got that ring back on her finger he dropped the act and went back to his lazy, culty ways, leading to a very short lived re-engagement. Just a theory.

Edit: I’d like to believe Nims Googled Garbage Gary, and when learning of his criminal past, challenged Lordon on his affiliation with him.

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Last year we thought the mud festival and cock retreat was bad, but this is even lower and she must know it on some level, otherwise it’d be all over her IG. Girl is ashamed.

friendlyfire

Not me googling avocado chef because I thought that was her branding :ROFLMAO: I should know better cos the nicknames here are always on point!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

adviseplz

VIP Member
Best when she said "Im not a psychic but..." then she said "you have family stuff going on" like girl, you have Instagram, that's what you have.
Also, surely everyone has some sort of family stuff going on. Its a pretty safe bet.

• Haha

iz1234

Jeez I’m gaining from this that she’s depressed. Niomi you have depression. You’re trying to deal with it in a spiritual way. Which is fine but counselling will give u the boost you need alongside. You’re really looking so so deep in to then… but it’s depression. Stop looking for answers in India and Bali and with fiancées etc… you have depression that you’ve not dealt with.

Dublin18

Chatty Member
I think Verity is trying to remind Niomi of the “good old days”, when she was an influencer, eating vegan and actually doing something with her time (not floating about looking at butterflies and the moon). It’s patently obvious that Verity dislikes JW2; and who can blame her.

• Haha

Lionsden

VIP Member
I'm procrastinating by reading this thread right now, but Niomi's ego death is a sign from the universe that I should go back to studying the differences between the ego concept of Freud and Hartmann for my upcoming exam. 😂 I see she's also been reading a lot of Jungian psychology lately, we have more things in common than I would have thought. 😂

View attachment 2997554

https://www.britannica.com/science/ego-death
I doubt she's been reading Jung, more like instagram quotes and weirdo blogs using his concepts.

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Here y’all go- it’s just a jumble of words with no real meaning. Call it like it is girl, you’re going through depression and refuse to see a licensed psychologist.
Thanks for posting!

What a load of waffle! So she got back from India, got straight back with Donkey and immediately regretted it. She then hit rock bottom when she realised she had massively messed up again by getting back with him. I presume she was also at a very low point when she flew to Cape Town to see him and he convinced her to get back with him. She needs to stay away from him. And she needs serious therapy - not 'meditations'.

I wish she'd just say what happened between them instead of spouting all this waffle. We want details!

She's an idiot for posting about their reunion on Instagram when it was clear that everything happened super quickly and they hadn't even spent much time together. She put her engagement ring back on having barely seen him at all. She is old enough to know better at this point. She needs to stop being so desperate for a ring!

I still wonder why she wore the 'star' the whole time she was in Spain and wonder exactly when things were called off again- not that they were ever really on. She is so unbelievably messy!

I bet she is seriously embarrassed rn.

Callan

VIP Member
I’m convinced he shagged the astrologer.

Change my mind.

There was something oddly extra about him and that lorem Ipsum chick... and if him and NIms were on a day by day lets see how it goes break I wouldn't be surprised if he used that as an excuse "Well I WAS single between the hours of 9pm and 7am that Tuesday".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

lurkerxx

How she's not DISGUSTED by him it's beyond me. After all she KNOWS and SEES (and she knows and sees way more than we do, because if that's what's posted on social media, imagine what goes on behind the scenes), she still... is with him. Imagine the self-esteem of this silly girl. Imagine the years & years of therapy she needs. Watching her life is depressing as fuck, God.

curiouscat106

VIP Member
And now she doesn’t have Joe or Charlotte in her life. That was when the real alarm bells started going, I mean we all knew Lordon was icky, but to ditch her best friend for a guy showed how dangerous he really was. Any partner who isolates you from friends/family is the worst of the worst. Taking someone’s money is terrible but taking someone’s support network is the most horrific thing ever.

• Sad

Callan

VIP Member
That looks like a crock of bullshit. How far her hands are going into his stomach! “Your eyes are watering, that’s stored a sadness”… no shit, eyes water in pain and that looked like it hurt.

And.. ”i haven’t dislocated your shoulder, it’s just going to feel like that for a day or so”
Best when she said "People think I'm psychic but I'm not not" then she said "you have family stuff going on" like girl, you have Instagram, that's what you have.

• Haha

chausette

Let's play a game. Spot the differences!

Screenshot_20240629-225630__01.jpg

Screenshot_20240629-225627__01__01__01.jpg

^ As someone who's that into yoga which is about body balances, she has quite severe anterior pelvic tilt

Screenshot_20240629-225643__01.jpg

A widen arsehole?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick