Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ello22

15 pages about the death of her ego, each page with a photo of… H E R S E L F ! ! !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

chausette

She could consider buying Joe's flat though, just saying. It comes with a spice rack!

• Haha
Reactions: 71

LMO3

You guys, I can't. I normally just lurk when I'm procrastinating (love you all, such a smart and funny bunch!), but I had to dig up my username and password because I honestly just can't. This is so disgusting. This human garbage that Niomi is promoting is sexually assaulting people while brainwashed and/or evil idiots like Niomi and Lordon stand and watch, basically participating in the assault by encouraging it. His CYA methods ("I feel safe and protected.") may not be as sound as his disgusting little brain thinks, though. (I'm a lawyer but a boring/transactional one and would love to hear from someone who'd have a better grasp of the relevant law in the US and/or any other jurisdiction this piece of shit operates in.)

For Lordon, this is nothing new, kind of a return to his knickers-for-liquor days, where he profits from exploiting vulnerable people. Yeah, he was "probed" too, so maybe he's vulnerable too. But I honestly don't care. He's still trying to monetize this human garbage shit and now Niomi is too. I felt for her, I really did, with the breakup and being lost. But enough is enough. She is dim but if she's so in tune with everything and everyone and such an empath, how can she promote this absolutely horrendous shit? I'm sorry--I may feel bad and try to help you if you were in a cult personally, but when you start trying to recruit other people, that's where my compassion pretty much stops. So fuck both of these idiots. They deserve each other and whatever fallout may be coming to them eventually. I may not even be able to lurk here any longer.

• Heart

sephre

Jesus Christ, what a load of rubbish.

However in a way I envy her talent to use so many words to say so little. I struggled to meet the word count for my uni essays.

• Haha

MuthaCuppa

Chatty Member
Bit early as I feel there’s lots more to come but thread title suggestion.

*Her ego died, Lordon’s a*se is open wide - with Garbage Garry knuckle-deep inside, will she ever be a bride?*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Ok so, I know a lot about real estate.

The mezzane can't be a bedroom, that is why the bed is in the weird storage area, you need walls for a room.

She bought in 2021 for 779k.

Problem is she got scammed by the agents in 2021, she has paid a 2 bed price, for a 1 bed property. Also, she has done no improvements. No kitchen or bathroom renovations etc. No reason the price should of gone up.

She should be ok to find a buyer, because a lot of people just want a second bedroom as an office, which her place ticks to that box. But the price will have to come down.

Now the boring numbers bit. She bought at a high in 2021, the interest rates blew out late 2022 and 2023. I suspect she did a 2/3 year fixed rate at 1-2% that has just come off. So she would be looking at a 7% variable or a 5% 5 year fixed. I suspect she can't afford these numbers, at least not having her care free life. That is a hefty mortgage.

I predict she could sell it for 720k, in today's market, which would have her lose, 58k value plus the 26k stamp duty. 84K in 2/3 years.

Worth noting it says it is chain free.

It is generally a terrible decision to sell now, unless you are also upsizing because, although the initial property is down in value, so would be the next one in the chain. So, it call equals out in the end generally. But not if you sell at a loss but don't buy anything else while the prices are cheap....

Point is, I suspect money issues for her. She is selling because she can't afford it/needs cash.

Hope this wasn't too numbers and boring

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

lilchicken

If you’d asked me in 2019, where I saw picture perfect Niomi Smart - with her toned figure, cool clothes, hot fiancé, cute London pad, sprawling family home, luxurious freebies, with her days consisting of gym classes and coffee dates…

if you asked me where I imagined her being in 5 years time… the last thing I’d guess is that she’d been a washed up influencer with a rootless existence, two broken engagements and an on-off relationship with a weird, loser conman - spending her days with a literal cult…

I would not have believed it in a million years. How.. just HOW?!

Reactions: 59

Nitfey

VIP Member
Yo Daily mail ! We need another article. Reunited couple niomi smart and "contagious smile" jamie white found a new pervert business collaborating with an actual ex convict to se*ally taking advantages/harassing vulnerable people in false claims to heal trauma. Netflix people you have an excellent material for next documentary as well.

• Heart

Lionsden

VIP Member
Okay, so Niomi and Lordon are at the event, and it is indoors.

20240619_140521.jpg

20240619_140350.jpg

20240619_140453.jpg

---
This is the hands-on workshop for 40 participants, at 400 - 500 USD per person.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Thanks to a commenter under one of Niomi's IG posts for the thread title suggestion.
Well something strange has just happened. Niomi is not wearing their ✨ star 💍 ✨ and has not mentioned 🐴 since that one brief IG story.
In completely unrelated news Jamie White has been in Texas exploring himself 🤭

Screenshot_20240608_011856.jpg

Screenshot_20240608_011927.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Grapefruits712

How interesting that Human Garbage’s special guest is Jeremy Piven. Piven has at least 8 women who have accused him of sexual harassment or assault. The company Niomi keeps just keeps going downhill…

A male actor recently even mentioned that he reported Jeremy Piven’s sexual misconduct on set to execs back in the 90s. (https://popculture.com/celebrity/ne...y-jeremy-piven-and-brett-ratner-back-in-1999/).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I know damn well she’d rather be on some PR brand trip staying in a luxury hotel somewhere in Mallorca, ordering €30 cut up grapefruit through room service…
1718814194199.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Callan

VIP Member
How unfortunate for Niomi that every embarrassing retreat she tries to attend in secret is always recorded on film :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 54

lilchicken

She’s gone back to him? Girl is just on a spiral of self destruction right now. I think she’s totally lost and there’s not really much hope for her.

I figured Jamie would fizzle out eventually and she’d rediscover herself in London, go back to her old wannabe Kate Middleton roots with a few crystals and eventually get a Guy In Finance™️ but seems like Jamie has done a total number on her. She won’t be free of him until he decides she is, and since she’s offering him a free ride… that won’t be any time soon.

Silly, silly girl. Life has handed her wealth, conventionally good looks, a seemingly lovingly family, her health… she pretty much has it all. And she still settles for a total loser to hitch herself too. Mind boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Here y’all go- it’s just a jumble of words with no real meaning. Call it like it is girl, you’re going through depression and refuse to see a licensed psychologist.
Thanks for posting this.
TLDR so the gist is 'I felt very important in India and now I don't any more'.
100% she's trying to mumbo jumbo-ify her appalling decision to reconnect with Donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Wow, this is it. She’s finally gone down the full-blown cult route. I think an understandable reaction to a traumatic breakup would be a year or two of being off the rails, partying loads/drinking/maybe travelling etc. but it’s how many years later and now she’s joining an an@l probing cult over it?? Imagine if the Niomi who was training for the london marathon, making vegan baked goods and dating dreamy joe could see what her life has become.. absolutely tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 53