Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
Hm, interesting for her mom to be promoting this... those hashtags at the bottom make me think that Nims is back to cooking/pretending she's vegan, maybe that's the project she was mentioning

1718039563993.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Callan

VIP Member
Niomi probably doesn't realize that she can see the whole post because it's her own Substack, not because everyone can. :rolleyes:
I think she had a setting on wrong, I can see it and read it for free but if Id want to comment I'd have to pay her. Although it still seems that ppl aren't able to read it, as expected when you deal with Nims content, half assed at best.

Nitfey

VIP Member
Nitfey, I hope you are feeling a little better now it's finally the weekend? I hope you have a few days off to relax? 💜
Just want to send you the biggest hug, you are such a sweetheart and really a blessing to have around here! ✨ Thank you for your beautiful presence ✨
Anyway, I am not kidding, I wanted to write you yesterday but migraine got in the way. I have a big wood pigeon in my neighborhood that loves to come around and sit in my garden, the cutie! Yesterday morning it came back to my garden and started pecking it's feathers. It shedded loads and loads in my grass and I thought to myself omg the wood pigeon is here for bring the feathers Nitfey needs 😩💜🥰 it's a ✨ sign ✨ since pigeons are symbolic of fertility and prosperity, fortune, luck, transformation, harmony and well-being, mercy and forgiveness, and freedom (apparently very versatile birds?! does that mean you have to quit your job when you are having the bleed?! i am no Niomi with crystals so you tell me what this sign means to you!).
So here to send you all the pigeon feathers! To activate them all you have to do is lay them outside next to a glass of water during the night to recharge for maximum fortune ✨
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Oooh, thank you for your beautiful message 🙏🩵🦋 I feel the wisdom from universe running through you. I see substack in your future

• Haha
  • Heart

Callan

VIP Member
Every few weeks people express their undying hope she leaves him. Why anyone holds their breath beats me. The searching for signs that she’s left him is feeling a little reminiscent of Niomi searching for signs from the universe to dictate how she lives her life.
She makes more money pretending she's sad and miserable, a poor victim of engagementhood. That post with her looking sad and bored af is meant to get people back on her Substack, she never even said what the rock bottom experienced was.

It's like quotations from Brainy Smurf. Looks like Jamie read her Substack article lol.

1718653040913.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Oh man, I’d been gone for quite a while because life / work got stressful but I’m ready to rejoin!

Still have to read her Ego Death Article. Judging from the comments on her IG post announcing that article, even her bright tribe seems less than impressed.
Yeah read some comments on her IG yesterday and most ppl were def not impressed, well she gained another 1k followers on there overnight. Baffling...

1718718342181.png

1718718366819.png

• Sick

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I wish I could like this post 10 times! That's all she deserves : an article about her shitty choices spread all over public news.

Imo she definitely wants to become one of their coach. It's easy money and she wants so badly to be loved and admired, just like she thought she was on YouTube and Instagram. She is all about trends, just like her YouTube channel, she followed Zoe and Marcus, now she follows creepy Lordon. I thought she had zero personality but this is even below zero.

Human garbage reposted her storiesView attachment 3007867
Speaking of Marcus, I was watching some of her earliest videos (2014-2015 when she was still with him), and he comes off as a literal angel compared to Lordon…I wonder what she’d be doing today if she never broke up with Marcus

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
She looked great at that event. Hair, dress and make up. She could easily find a new man, maybe in a posh event.
Many men would not be able to tell the difference in the way she looks from her Bali personality to her Wimbledon personality. Do men really give a shit if a woman has deep conditioned her hair? That’s the ironic thing. It’s like, why even try. And yet she tries so, so hard.

kittenseer

God no Niomi… Really thought they broke it off again. Don’t know why I keep having faith in her. Maybe they’re planning on buying a place now that her house has sold. Or maybe just spend the money on weird cult retreats and luxury rentals if he has a say.

luckygem

Lol I wonder why she chose to audio record that drivel? She was definitely channelling Kate Middleton’s accent 😂 she never used to speak like that but I guess it fits her smug vibe 🤢

• Sick

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
The full live with Niomi is now on the Human Garbage IG. Comments should be interesting if the Shadows find it, haha! Creepy Garry definitely wants her to be the poster girl for HG. She's such an idiot to fall for this.
---
I know I'm repeating others, but all that buildup about amazing creative meetings and it turns out to be Nestle with a smoke machine o_O. It's painful watching this cringefest.

View attachment 3028265
View attachment 3028264
How did she even book this gig? Was everyone else busy that day? I doubt Nims was the first, second or even tenth choice for this!

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I just feel like this is Niomi’s life for the past 4 years

View attachment 2998207

She just refuses to help herself in any meaningful way, and continues to shoot herself in the foot by consistently making bad choices (running away from herself 24/7, Lordon, not getting therapy, not getting a job, not using her Yoga teacher training…)

How long is she gonna keep running from herself? It’s exhausting to watch. She has an existential crisis after every single birthday now. She’s obviously so depressed and STILL refuses to call it what it is…
That's the arrogance directing her life.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
It's a shame they are being so private. 😆 Lordon just followed a woman traveling with Human Garage. Garry still follows Niomi. I wonder if they will be at the events in Dublin and beyond?
Does Garbage Garry follow Nims but not Lordon? I bet Lordon is really not happy about it if that's the case. He definitely wants to be part of the Human Garbage setup just so he can do some butt probing. Sicko.

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Lionsden

VIP Member
Can anyone give me a tip for how I can find the shed on rightmove?
Search for the Gate House of the Old Printworks in Clapham. You will probably find pictures of the main house it is attached to as well, which I always find interesting.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I remember on a podcast she said she came in and all the photos had been removed.
DIMS: Oh babe, where are the photos??' Wide eyed pout.
Da da dahhhhhhhhhhhhh
DIMS: 'Where has my spice rack gone?? '
Slow slither to the floor.

• Haha