Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lionsden

VIP Member
It seems as though they are now both involved with Human Garbage. I watched her stories on mute, so don't know what she said, but it seems like a promo? Is she being paid by Human Garbage? Is this the brand collab she talked about?

View attachment 3006499
She feels she can let her guard down and really express herself because she is among like-minded people. :sick: This must mean the people there are as out there and unscientific as she is, and that she usually encounters skepticism when she talks to others about her crazy views.
Some articles about fascia:
https://www.painscience.com/articles/does-fascia-matter.php
https://globalnews.ca/news/5741491/fascia-stretching-plantar-fasciitis/

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She could do a philosophy degree with The OU, take her new interest to the next level.
Structure
Routine
A set of new skills at the end of it
Ties in nicely with the YTT
Would fit around any content creation work she gets
She could also undertake some voluntary work in her local area around these commitments, just a day or night a week etc

Ello22

is anyone able to post what she’s written so I don’t have to sign up to her substack?

it does feel she’s being a bit vague about her breakup to garner attention and followers to her sub stack, if I was being cynical
someone kindly posted it straightaway. Just scroll back a few posts. :)

EGuyUK

VIP Member
Living in their own detached country cottage for free.

She was in her ultimate smug in lockdown, they had to come back from India and she was thrilled. They were planning their wedding, arranging to live in London again. She even filmed a clip of Joe looking after his baby niece and commented that he was getting some practice in. Then it all blew up in her face. It’s fascinating.

coriander

VIP Member
When they parted ways he was the sad one, even insinuating that he's been crying from what I remember so I think she did the dumping.
---

Thanks, found it!

'Dr'? A bit intentionally misleading given the context. Where is the medical degree?

• Heart

Lionsden

VIP Member
Ahh this is why she's being secretive again, because she knows the whole thing is iffy and embarrassing. Niomi will always choose to preach about something she knows nothing about yet not with the funky stuff Jamie is into.
And maybe she is dressed that way because she is expecting to be squeezed and prodded on the wet grass.

• Haha

chausette

I guess this is actually the amazing, exciting collaboration Niomi talked about earlier? Like genuinely what the fuck is happening? I cannot believe she managed to so royally fuck up her life after Joe left her. She has literally become his crazy ex.
Maybe she's gonna tour with them? Uses her yoga qualification and says "yoga instructor approved"? What other possible reputable businesses or brands will she still "aligned" with now if not cult

• Sick
Reactions: 6

frooshh

Her shed is now finally listed as sold. Wonder if she'll just rely on guest stays at hotels now to stay in London.
I think the next few weeks will be very telling. I think it’s highly likely she moves back in with her mum for a while while she figures out new apt/etc. if she’s in Dublin then her and donkey are probably still giving it a go?

Coldfeet

VIP Member
It just seems so crazy to me. It's obvious she does not believe a word she's saying and is not feeling what she says she is feeling. She just has THE NEED to SHOW she's in control of stuff, she's fine, she's okay, she's calm and happy. Like so many times before, we know she is not. She KNOWS she is not. All I see is a completely lost human being.
"A lot of hands on. I've had my full manoeuvres and adjustments by Garry". Meaning, a creep was feeling her on whilst other people AND her ~fiancé~ watched. This AN INDEPENDENT AND RATIONAL WOMAN. SHE DOES NOT NEED ANYONE TO LIVE. SHE DOES NOT DEPEND ON ANYONE. She's financially stable. She has a family. She's got a "career". She's healthy. Yet she's choosing to have this life in order to have someone. IT'S SO SAD. She makes me sad, I SWEAR.
She is not rational!! She has no career.

• Haha

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
Remote working? What work does she do?
I knew someone who was written off work for mental health reasons / would NEVER turn up to work
often felt too 'anxious' to go into work
ANYWAY her social media was always posts/stories about her retail job and taking the mick out of it so anyone watching it would think she was at work/still working but i reckon she was overcompensating for NEVER being at work and trying to trick people who saw her stories/social media to make her look more well than she was

reckon nims is doing the same and needs some serious mental health intervention
I do think she'd enjoy the structure of an asylum....hmmmm....

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
This picture ... are we sure it's her ? She seems more "rounded" ... I don't want to be that person, but it seems like it's her face but her body is very different ? Maybe it's just the camera angle.
I didn’t want to be that person but my first thought was that she had a cute early pregnancy pouch.

I suspect it’s just because she’s so tiny though, she probably looks like this for an hour or two after any decently portioned meal. (and fits with her immediately going out for a brisk walk!)

chausette

Didn't she have like 3+ rounds of Invisalign because she kept forgetting to take it out of her pocket? Gifted, not earned that's for sure.
Yea she did, at least twice from my memory so might be more.

I doubt she paid for it, it was probably gifted Invisalign. He got some pajama commercial deal through her as well.
There are better ones in the earlier threads (I think around 2020?) He had subtle work, invasaline (?) Rather than Turkey Teeth
Thanks for filling the gap here! I honestly thought to myself "maybe a Invisalign" but then I thought if it is gifted, he should at least be on video and let Nim talk about it because that should be a deal, an exchange for the free service. I had no memory of an ad featuring DJ.

He just looks more juvenile with the old teeth!

Ah, good old time isn't it...