Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lamy

I'm not watching Lordon's latest stories again to get the screenshots, but he said this was a voluntary event on his part - completely non-profit. Also mentioned 'the guys' are non-profit. Then why are they charging up to $550 per ticket?! They are definitely making a big profit from this and here he is making them out to be some sort of charitable organisation.

From what he said it sounds like he paid to have them come to Ireland for the week - paid for their accommodation etc. Sucker! Wonder how much that cost his dad?

This is the only screenshot I got. EH. 😄

View attachment 3010734
He replied to my question. Thanks Lordon.

Reactions: 5

Lionsden

VIP Member
Those road things are so big they might require a passport at all times!
---

She's probably still drinking that Guinness from two years ago.
It's a shame they are being so private. 😆 Lordon just followed a woman traveling with Human Garage. Garry still follows Niomi. I wonder if they will be at the events in Dublin and beyond?

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Ler's hope we don't have to see pathetic Bruce again 🌲🎄😅
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Yep. Play acting to fit the 'influencer' role.
If this was her 'true self' she'd be in sweats oh no a bikini oh no a beret oh no naked 😅😅

• Haha

EGuyUK

VIP Member
I am also on the side of thinking she has a mortgage. As lucrative as the early days of YouTube were she was never a top earner in the Brit Crew and she's also just very lazy. Her businesses have shuttered and she keeps jumping from one management team to another but barely gets any ad work. I think at peak her accounts were in the 400-500k range. Her previously luxe lifestyle was largely just gifts/PR and the fact that she had dual income boyfriends. I don't think she had 800k in cash sitting around to buy this place. She barely posts on any of her socials and doesn't do any brand work these days either besides occasional affiliate links. Does she have any real incoming cash right now? I don't think so. She doesn't own other investment properties either and now that she's back living in the shed she won't be getting the rental income. She'd been squatting at a friend's place and her mum's. The demise of her relationship coinciding with the money drying up is no surprise.
She owns another property with her Step dad

Callan

VIP Member
"Digital Content Creator" my ass.

1719340294438.png

1719340318342.png

and then I ran into this lol, now THAT is creativity lol

1719340514719.png

• Haha

frooshh

Anyone else see the afternoon tea laden with ham sandwiches and smoked salmon sandwiches and the caption mmm yes or something?!
yep! I would be surprised if she actually ate any of it though, knowing her food tendencies. Phone (and only phone!) eats first with her.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I wonder if Niomi is going to work with that putrid disgusting company BetterHelp next.. I see they are already polluting my favorite UK foodie vloggers, dang it!!!!!!!

View attachment 3006410
From reading her thread, it seems Maddie is also deleting comments on her YouTube calling her out for this sponsorship. I skip over those ads in her videos. I do enjoy her food content. Her Lemony Leek Orzo is a favourite of mine.

Last edited:
That horrid make out video she posted last year in that cafe is actually what convinced me that dude is pure evil and why I came checking out her Tattle. His history is so icky and the fact she’s not put off by it, either says a lot about who she is as a person or just proves how desperate she is to not be alone, single and getting to know herself. Her real self. Not her influenced by a boyfriend self.
[/QUOTE]

Is that video still up? I couldn't find it on her Instagram.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Well done to this commenter. But I dont think Niomi is depressed she's got post holiday blues and no direction in life. If a brand came along and said we want you to go on a week long promo tour she would snap out of her "depression" quickly the same can't be said for true sufferers of depression.

She should do some volunteer work (not just taking pics of poor kids) but get hands on involved in fundraising or event planning it would give her purpose, and content and do some charity good exposure.
Exactly
She could do a philosophy degree with The OU, take her new interest to the next level.
Structure
Routine
A set of new skills at the end of it
Ties in nicely with the YTT
Would fit around any content creation work she gets
She could also undertake some voluntary work in her local area around these commitments, just a day or night a week etc
But remember this is Dimbobs🙄

• Haha

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Does anybody else get a headache sometimes when catching up with this thread?? I seriously can not imagine myself living her life.. No amount of money can help with waking up to the face of the donkey.

No. She makes me laugh at her inflated twaddle.😅😅

• Haha
£1000/sqft is pretty standard for clapham, even if its the dodgier and less desirable end. there's no way you'd ever find a 2 bed freehold with garden for 500k or anywhere near that even if it's an embellished granny flat.

Defo think she overpaid though
I forgot about the garden - that’s definitely a big bonus!! I wonder if she’ll buy somewhere else after selling it or just keep drifting

noe

On another note: I don't know if it came up on here, but as my boyfriend was watching Top jaw on yt yesterday I saw that the "host" Jesse Burgess looks exactly like the male version of Niomi. Would be crazy if he was her long lost half-brother and is a YouTuber as well 😂

• Haha