Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Regardless of who ended it this time, I still can’t believe they got re-engaged and un-engaged again within a single thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

QueenBW

VIP Member
Whenever I think Niomi has hit rock bottom, she manages to dig a little deeper.

She has gone waaaaay past "quirky, New Age harmless nonsense" into "actual scamming, deranged cult" territory.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Good lord. How does one come back from promoting someone that sells tickets for their sexual misconduct, while justifying it with pseudoscience?
I've watched a few videos of Garry Garbage now and think I've cottoned on to his technique. His approach is brusque and matter of fact. Business like. So as a woman you probably think 'oh he isn't being sleazy or creepy'. Then he sticks his hands down your pants whilst all the time talking to his associates about what he is doing, then repeatedly presses his penis on you, and it's still 'non sexual' as he's not actually talking to you but others. It's very carefully calculated to allow him to assault in plain sight.
Shame on Lordon and Dim for actually encouraging this. Wtf is wrong with them?

• Sick
  • Angry
I just wish she realised, and I say this with no ounce of sarcasm or ill intent, that she is not that important. her experiences and feelings are not that special.
adult life is difficult, even if you haven't had a broken engagement, and the 30s crisis is a real thing many women and men go through. the pressure to have an explanation for everything, over analyzing every and all feeling is rarely ever the answer, especially doing so in the public eye.

aside from that, she is obviously a temperamental person who goes from extreme to extreme, always needing to "win" the situation, to make everyone see how she was right all along. that's extremely lonely and fodder for dishonesty. I honestly wish she dropped social media and realised she needs to LIVE her life, not EXPLAIN it.

• Heart

curiouscat106

VIP Member
If it was anyone but Lordon receiving that treatment I would be horrified. She’s inflicting physical pain on him! No wonder he’s fucking crying!! She might as well have hit him in the face with a shovel and said “oh yeah that pain is your childhood trauma surfacing, nothing to do with the fact that I just hit you in the face with a shovel…”
WTF?!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think she just likes structure. Gleam gave her structure. Yoga course was structured.

Her normal life now has no structure, her management aren't very good, don't give her big projects like Gleam did. Just sponsored posts. ( I also think being adjacent to Joe, a normal working person, gave her structure to mirror. )

Ever since Gleam, she has been a mess.

They did a study on juvenile kids in gangs, and why they joined them, they all said they liked the structure and discipline the gang gave them, that their single parent home was missing.

It also could explain why she likes all the woo woo crap, it gives her life structure, she needs to know the cycles of the moon to do her rituals.

Ps, I also think she has money problems, adding to her depression.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I just feel like this is Niomi’s life for the past 4 years

IMG_8055.jpeg

She just refuses to help herself in any meaningful way, and continues to shoot herself in the foot by consistently making bad choices (running away from herself 24/7, Lordon, not getting therapy, not getting a job, not using her Yoga teacher training…)

How long is she gonna keep running from herself? It’s exhausting to watch. She has an existential crisis after every single birthday now. She’s obviously so depressed and STILL refuses to call it what it is…

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
So after all that, and even with the missing star, they are still ON.

I guess Niomi can look forward to getting her butt probed this week.

I wonder what the deal is with them? They have definitely been living apart and have barely seen each other at all. She's going to end up back in that basement flat.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

chausette

Hello my dear shadowy tattlers. I had a hard day at work, being picked on because I hurt my management's ego by asking work-related questions in the group of our team instead of DM them. They said I'm calling them out and is being passive aggressive. They also say there are few other people who complained about my attitude but refused to provide any details for my improvement, not even what exactly was it that I said and how did it sound. Basically telling me "you have a problem, and although your work is very good, this will impact your performance badly. But no we won't tell you what's the problem, but you have a problem." 😞🥺

Dear tattlers, please pray for my management that they will receive a huge ego death, and manifest for justice in my workplace. Please pray that karma will serve each of us right, like how Niomego receives ArseExploreder.

TMI I'm also on the first day of my moon. Who's aligned with me?

• Heart
  • Sad

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
The lesson in all of this: Teach your kids from an early age to use their critical thinking, have a healthy dose of skepticism, and learn actual evidence-based science so they never end up in a fucking cult led by some ex-convict who gropes and probes people 🤢 Niomi is the most gullible influencer with the least critical thinking skills ever 🫠 it’s actually mind-boggling how she doesn’t question any of this?!

• Heart

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
The fall from this is gonna be fantastic to watch..
Her family must be so proud 😳
#83 From rubbing shoulders with royals to rubbing genitals with creeps...

• Haha
  • Heart

coriander

VIP Member
What I don't get is how she managed to starve Joe and get him new teeth yet can't seem to get Lordon a new pair of shoes????

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
She was definitely showing us she wasn't wearing her ring. She spent a long time showing the naked finger and also mentioning all her other rings. Either it's off or she's desperate to create drama

NitrousOxide

Chatty Member
  • Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I don't think it will happen soon, but it always does: the new age lunacy to radical Christian crossover is going to be crazy with this one.

• Haha
  • Wow