Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Here y’all go- it’s just a jumble of words with no real meaning. Call it like it is girl, you’re going through depression and refuse to see a licensed psychologist.
Thanks for posting this.
TLDR so the gist is 'I felt very important in India and now I don't any more'.
100% she's trying to mumbo jumbo-ify her appalling decision to reconnect with Donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I think it’s weird that she didn’t say she loves her mom or anything like that in the post. The whole text feels so sterile and emotionless somehow. “I thank you. And celebrate you.” why does it sound so robotic and emotionally unavailable? Am I reaching?

• Sad
Reactions: 52

chausette

I don’t get why, after 2 yoga teacher courses, she doesn’t start actually teaching yoga. It’s more of a real job that she wouldn’t find embarrassing, she could get her posh London influencer friends to go and post about it, being taught by her in person might be a draw for some people too, would be steady income and she could prob charge a fair amount especially if it was in Notting hill or somewhere, and it would give her that daily purpose having a scheduled class she needs to attend and prepare for.
Her ego is not dead enough to do a normal person job.
---
I like that she felt the need to clarify 😂

Screenshot_20240617-132603__01__01.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Grizmond

Terrina27 has asked to follow me. I was one of the many commenters on the b&w death of ego post. Thoughts for discussion..?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

kittenseer

I’ve struggled with depression a lot in my life too and it’s been pretty obvious for a while that she is going through it as well. I think she would benefit from moving back home for a while or at least renting a place near her family. Disappear from socials for a while, ditch the spiritual nonsense and try to find her way back to the kind of life that brings her happiness.

I don’t know if any of you remember juicystar07/Blair Fowler on Youtube, she was a very popular American makeup guru. She stopped posting at one point but came back occasionally to give an update on her life. She shared that she was going through depression but then one day she announced that she left LA, moved closer to home and went back to school as an adult. She recently emerged again and now she has a real job at an architectural firm and has a gorgeous fiancé. She really did the complete opposite to Niomi and it paid off.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
IMG_8075.jpeg

Reality: “here, record me while I go pet those horses”

Instagram: ✨🧚🏼‍♀️caught talking to the animals again✨🌸🧚🏼‍♀️💓tee hee! I’m real life Snow White🌞

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Seeing Nims in Dublin just now was like witnessing a pig fly.

I am genuinely shocked. I never thought she’d go back there. What an idiot. She clearly made that IG story without her ring to get people talking, she freaking loves attention.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Imdiaz3

My birthday was on the solstice. 🌞🪽🦋🧘🏽‍♀️☯ Jealous Niomi?

She said she felt electricity during the realignment she got prior to the event? Weird way to announce you love anal, but ok!

• Haha
  • Heart

adviseplz

VIP Member
That looks like a crock of bullshit. How far her hands are going into his stomach! “Your eyes are watering, that’s stored a sadness”… no shit, eyes water in pain and that looked like it hurt.

And.. ”i haven’t dislocated your shoulder, it’s just going to feel like that for a day or so”

• Haha
  • Wow