Niomi Smart #36 On her deathbed still talking 'bout Joe, Niomi please just Let It Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I thought he just misspoke when he said secret services , but he literally thinks it’s the secret services that came to rescue them
4B7766DF-0C76-498A-BEC6-6C6A409A26D6.jpeg

does he think he’s a character in an American spy movie 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Honestly, these two. I know she said they should have gone back; but that’s exactly what they should have done. Retraced their steps and either find the trodden path again or go back to the waterfall if they were still that close to it. Even use your gps to go back to the waterfall. Or walk back up hill, not down hill, if you don’t have signal. At least she admits they’re naive and idiots.

Every time she kept saying “if we can get through this we can get through anything” I thought she was going to say they had a quickie wedding and got married or ‘we’re engaged!’ :ROFLMAO: The mentality crap is just hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker but had to say…

So far this trip is a lesson on what not to do when traveling.

While watching Forky navigating through the jungle, I felt I was watching a terrible version of Man vs. Wild. Definitely not Bear Grylls.

More like Forky Grylls. Watch and learn how to trek through the jungle while radiating positivity instead of smartness. Must haves include a mobile phone for those selfies and for sending people to rescue you.

Jokes aside, this could’ve been a much worse situation if they didn’t have a working phone.

Reactions: 19
Special Forces having to rescue two idiot white influencers lost in the jungle? This whole trip has been so on the nose showcasing everything wrong with Forky and Niomi’s type of tourism. Disrespecting hotel staff, making a mess, expecting freebies, ignoring local issues, complaining about weather, refusing to learn anything, and now getting themselves lost for hours and requiring special forces to come find them. I’m sure this was extremely scary but given it’s Forky and Niomi and we know they’re safe, I’ve quickly gotten over the sympathy I felt watching her story.

Pleased she at least called herself an idiot in her story. I call BS already though on her “If we can get through this we can get through anything”… She’ll be back in the shed complaining about how hard her life is in no time. And sadly for all of us wishing Forky a swift exit from our lives, this experience has definitely trauma bonded them and they probably feel closer than ever. It’s funny though, I noticed when she was telling the story, she used a lot of “I” when referring to her feelings. The old Niomi was very much into the royal “we” when she was with Joey.

Why conserve your battery when lost in the jungle and nightfall is approaching when selfies can be taken??

View attachment 1052171

I feel sick seeing this photo knowing these guys had to trudge through jungle in the dark for these idiots. But can we just talk about how she had to flex and pose??? For the rescue photo??? She couldn’t put her other arm around the man next to her out of fear of looking wide or something?? She’s unreal

View attachment 1052169
This is so ridiculous I am lost for words.
what a pair of idiots these two

Reactions: 24
At first I thought he just misspoke when he said secret services , but he literally thinks it’s the secret services that came to rescue them
View attachment 1052258
does he think he’s a character in an American spy movie 😭
Not to down play the work these guys do, cause I’m sure they’re amazing and obviously have done such a great job finding these two idiots… but they’re police officers who rotate into the special mobile force. Mauritius doesn’t have a ‘normal’ army. It’s not the same as the UK special forces. And definitely not the secret service :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nearly died but still gotta do the flamingo!!🦩🦩

View attachment 1052250

I'm just waiting for her to say "In a way, I'm thankful this happened to us...."

Also I must be a terrible person cause I have no compassion for them, at first I found the whole thing hilarious (two dumbass influencers getting lost in the jungle, you could make a movie out of it) but now the story just pisses me off for so many reasons.
I have no compassion either. Normal people would admit how irresponsible they were and take lessons learned....not the spiritual tit.
But they are just 2 idiots that cannot see how dumb and out of touch they are.
After the mess they left at the table this is another entitled behavior they show.
Stop acting like 2 rich teenagers.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
idk why they keep posting about it because it's so embarrassing to get lost in a jungle when everyone knows they had a guide but probably thought it'd be so cool to go offtrack and do their own thing. bloody embarrassing.

Reactions: 33
How do you just loose your your guide? That they haven’t really addressed how they lost the tour guide to me seems suspicious and like they know they were the reason otherwise surely she would be slamming the tour guide rather than saying he was great. They definitely wandered off thinking they could get better shots.

The question is also why was the tour guide not watching but maybe nature called and he thought they wouldn’t be dumb enough to venture away from the waterfall.

this story has pissed me off once you find out she has been recording the whole time she was lost.

Reactions: 36
Every time she kept saying “if we can get through this we can get through anything” I thought she was going to say they had a quickie wedding and got married or ‘we’re engaged!’ :ROFLMAO: The mentality crap is just hilarious.
Yeah, why does she keep saying “we can get through anything”?

Like someone said earlier in the thread, they probably developed an intense emotional bond over this experience and I wouldn’t be surprised if their relationship suddenly goes from zero to 100.

• Sick
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1052250

I'm just waiting for her to say "In a way, I'm thankful this happened to us...."

Also I must be a terrible person cause I have no compassion for them, at first I found the whole thing hilarious (two dumbass influencers getting lost in the jungle, you could make a movie out of it) but now the story just pisses me off for so many reasons.
I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY HAD A PHOTO TAKEN WITH THE RESCUE TEAM WTF! Why would it cross their minds to ask for a photo after all that!!!!!!

I thought they were being dumb as duck the other day when they went on a dangerous climb in running shoes to get some pics for the gram but this takes the biscuit.

WTF was Niomi (and Brad) doing taking videos on her phone instead of saving her battery?

This is the personification of Brits abroad. bleeping idiots

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
I'm a Nobody.. Get Me Out of Here!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY HAD A PHOTO TAKEN WITH THE RESCUE TEAM WTF! Why would it cross their minds to ask for a photo after all that!!!!!!

I thought they were being dumb as duck the other day when they went on a dangerous climb in running shoes to get some pics for the gram but this takes the biscuit.

WTF was Niomi doing taking videos on her phone instead of saving her battery?

fr, and her posing like she's JLO with her backup dancers

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Oh my god. We have powers - I've just watched the first few of her stories so far but well done guys we got what we prayed for 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1052250

Those guys don't look at all happy!

Reactions: 11
Oh my Jesus Christ give me strength.
I don’t follow them as they really get on my nerves but after seeing some of the comments on this thread had to take a peak at her stories. I had to stop within 2 mins.

i can’t believe she’s making it out to be some motivational coaching session. Look at me I used the power of my mind and strength to keep calm!
They will not shut up about this now and can’t believe they had to call out a huge team to come rescue them when they could be using their resources on more important stuff.

it’s actually disgusting watchign both their stories. Not like they were held at gun point and they were with a tour guide WTF!!!

great PR kids

Reactions: 34
Niomi is so lucky she was able to get a phone signal because things could and probably would have been a whole lot different if that wasn't the case. You can tell from Niomi's stories that it's all sinking in for her and she's realising how differently it might have turned out. Forky, maybe not so much, because I think the dude feels SECRET SERVICES would have turned up to save him no matter what.

I would like to know how they lost their tour guide in a party of three. I realise it may have been as simple as one wrong turn and then everything went wrong - but why didn't they shout out for their tour guide as soon as they lost sight of him?

If this had happened to me all I would have been thinking of is the story of Lisanne Froon and Kris Kremers - and I though I am pretty sure they were followed into the jungle rather than simply getting lost, that is all that would have been on my mind, and I would have been freaking out!!

Reactions: 34

WTF was Niomi (and Brad) doing taking videos on her phone instead of saving her battery?

Absolutely this! But hey guys, they managed to stay positive under stress--what an achievement! What a sheltered life they must've lived to think it's abnormal to do this...what do they think doctors and nurses do all day?!

My stepdad actually died on one of these hikes. He was in the Caribbean and had a heart attack on the way back from the waterfall. My brother wasn't taking any pictures then!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.