Niomi Smart #36 On her deathbed still talking 'bout Joe, Niomi please just Let It Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’ll say some bullshit like, we decided to do a SM 24 hour detox and just enjoy the holiday 😂 when they really had a blazing row.
Oh moon, onlyforks just can't handle the storm in my uterus, better manifest Dreamy Joey part two and start building myself another secret peanut butter closet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They haven’t posted a thing all day and will be in bed by now, they’re not due to fly back until Friday. So has their internet failed or have they had a massive row 🤣. Theres no way they would post nothing all day, even if they were just lying on the beach or it was raining, they’d still post.
How did you find out that they aren't due back until Friday?

Reactions: 1
The Paris trip was only like 3 days? So this trip might be the most consecutive days these 2 have ever spent with each other. She didn't even stay with him when she had no heat. I can see them getting on each others nerves.

Reactions: 16
These two will take all the unapproved/unregulated vitamins and herbal supplements (they don't even know what the hell is in it) they can get their hands on... but won't get the vaccine... makes me laugh 🧐 😂😂

Reactions: 4
These two will take all the unapproved/unregulated vitamins and herbal supplements (they don't even know what the hell is in it) they can get their hands on... but won't get the vaccine... makes me laugh 🧐 😂😂
Well, Niomi’s first two doses expired. She probably has no faith in them anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They’re both vaccinated. They wouldn’t have been able to go out in Paris if they weren’t and unvaccinated travellers to Mauritius must quarantine for 2 weeks, which they didn’t. Niomi definitely gives anti-vax vibes but she’s vaccinated.

Reactions: 10
They’re both vaccinated. They wouldn’t have been able to go out in Paris if they weren’t and unvaccinated travellers to Mauritius must quarantine for 2 weeks, which they didn’t. Niomi definitely gives anti-vax vibes but she’s vaccinated.
she probably tells all her friends that she got the vaccine just so she could travel freely. Def antivaxxer

Reactions: 7
Just like Trump and all his buddies on Fox news here in the US, they are all vaccinated, but the lies they spewed for years said differently.

Reactions: 11
Yes, but they were forced to be vaccinated to go on a holiday - otherwise they wouldn’t have. Bradley sort of mentioned this in an instagram story.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My goodness, lost in the jungle. How did this pair of idiots lose their tour guide? Why would you even consider trying to make your way out when you don’t know where you’re going.

Foolish

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Special Forces having to rescue two idiot white influencers lost in the jungle? This whole trip has been so on the nose showcasing everything wrong with Forky and Niomi’s type of tourism. Disrespecting hotel staff, making a mess, expecting freebies, ignoring local issues, complaining about weather, refusing to learn anything, and now getting themselves lost for hours and requiring special forces to come find them. I’m sure this was extremely scary but given it’s Forky and Niomi and we know they’re safe, I’ve quickly gotten over the sympathy I felt watching her story.

Pleased she at least called herself an idiot in her story. I call BS already though on her “If we can get through this we can get through anything”… She’ll be back in the shed complaining about how hard her life is in no time. And sadly for all of us wishing Forky a swift exit from our lives, this experience has definitely trauma bonded them and they probably feel closer than ever. It’s funny though, I noticed when she was telling the story, she used a lot of “I” when referring to her feelings. The old Niomi was very much into the royal “we” when she was with Joey.

Why conserve your battery when lost in the jungle and nightfall is approaching when selfies can be taken??

1644478156175.jpeg

I feel sick seeing this photo knowing these guys had to trudge through jungle in the dark for these idiots. But can we just talk about how she had to flex and pose??? For the rescue photo??? She couldn’t put her other arm around the man next to her out of fear of looking wide or something?? She’s unreal

1644477944769.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Tbf that would be terrifying!
I'm glad they're both safe 🙏
But, did they head off by themselves to take "influencer" pictures, probably. Is that why they weren't back when the tour was heading off, probably.
I hate to say it but they were probably trying to find the best influencer spot and then doing all the sucking in and flexing poses, which must take ages to angle your body in such a way to get the shot.
Also a part of me believes they wanted to venture further by themselves minus the tour guide and the randomers on the tour with them.

Reactions: 29
I cannot believe that 1. They got lost in the jungle in the first place and 2. While lost, Niomi thought it was a good idea to waste her phone battery taking videos and selfies!!! The absolute stupidity! She said how she only had 5% battery left when they found her. She would have had a lot more if she had done the smart thing and conserved the battery as soon as they realised they were lost. I cannot get over the stupidity of these two. And why on earth were they off traipsing through streams and thick jungle? The first thing everyone tells you to do when you’re lost is STAY PUT. What a waste of the special forces resources, especially at a time when they are probably needed elsewhere to help after the recent storm. They just get more sickeningly out of touch by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
if you told me nimbobs would've gotten lost in a jungle and required special forces to rescue her, i would've laughed at u. cant believe this is real i'd be embarrassed to share it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She’s baaaack! With a story. Guys, go check it out, it’s a good one 😅
View attachment 1052133
And we thought they lost their phones....but actually THEY actually got lost...I mean ...even we could not predict that dumbest scenario 🤣🤣🤣
They are such a failure in every way. I can't 🤣 the dumbest insufferable people alive.
Perhaps the hotel staff had enough of their tit and wanted couple hours of calm 🤭🤭...but they ended up causing EMERGENCY MESS . Such entitled dimwits !

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.