Niomi Smart #36 On her deathbed still talking 'bout Joe, Niomi please just Let It Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a weird picture, her legs look stretched out…and I can’t believe this woman goes to the gym twice a day just to look like this. I’m just always so surprised how she has basically zero muscle definition after this much training
She said she goes to the gym, but she doesn’t say what she’s doing in there. As far as I know, taking selfies is not a workout. I honestly don’t think she’s fit in any way. Just skinny.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am in awe how delusional some people are. "She would perhabs prefer to have your body." Sure.

She also replied to a comment about the mess they left at the table that "she has the right not to be perfect and carefree once in a while"...

bodzz.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I am in awe how delusional some people are. "She would perhabs prefer to have your body." Sure.

She also replied to a comment about the mess they left at the table that "she has the right not to be perfect and carefree once in a while"...

View attachment 1048715
Omg nothing like being carefree and throwing trash all over the floor for a servant to pick up, how relatable!!! Honestly could this girl be any more deluded?!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There's a difference between carefree and careless... And in this case they were the latter, with consequences for the people who had to tidy up after them.

Reactions: 28
The thing is I don't think She loves herself enough at this moment to get out of the hole. She enjoys the misery and putting up that fake smile for everybody to see and especially J. It s so juvenile at 30 to behave like that..put everything on social media in the hopes the ex will see and come back crawiling to her..will we see his instrument soon? After showing her boobs in a bra and ass all day on instagram, it's not longe before he shows something 😂😂 idk but is she not ashamed or think about her family seeing her splashed like that on the internet?

Reactions: 14
Forky has a school bully sense of humor. He is not funny on his own. The only humor he knows is showing Niomi looking foolish or awkward and laughing AT her.
Her getting into the water awkwardly, her spilling popcorn at a movie theater, etc.
Yeah, but Niomi is the same. She has shown Forky's mishaps on more than one occasion. Forky how he doesn't know something, Forky how he mispronounces a word, Forky how he spills his cereal. She's just as bad. As we've been saying, they deserve each other. No need to waste another Dreamy Joey on her.

Reactions: 20
These two idiots are sharing one book between them and the book is called Manifest. Says it all.

Screenshot_20220208-194803_Instagram.jpg

Remember when she kept posting about reading Shantaram, and by reading I mean using the book as a prop:

Screenshot_20220208-194929_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220208-195726_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220208-195630_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220208-195617_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220208-195315_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220208-195343_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
These two idiots are sharing one book between them and the book is called Manifest. Says it all.

View attachment 1048723

Remember when she kept posting about reading Shantaram, and by reading I mean using the book as a prop:

View attachment 1048736View attachment 1048737View attachment 1048738View attachment 1048740View attachment 1048742View attachment 1048744
I went to check the timeline :D Pictures where she is sitting on that bench are from April 24 and it looks like she could have went through cca 30 pages. From the picture with the engagement ring we can see she was on page 156 - this was from May 8. She is a self proclaimed bookworm in a middle of the pandemic with nothing else to do and only manages 120 pages in two weeks? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1048715
Carefree once in a while? She was certainly not carefree, she was disrespectful, that’s totally different.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I went to check the timeline :D Pictures where she is sitting on that bench are from April 24 and it looks like she could have went through cca 30 pages. From the picture with the engagement ring we can see she was on page 156 - this was from May 8. She is a self proclaimed bookworm in a middle of the pandemic with nothing else to do and only manages 120 pages in two weeks? :D
According to the description on Amazon the book Manifest is only 150 pages and neither of them appears to have opened the book yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You give her too much credit; she probably opened the book at a random page to make it look aesthetically pleasing for the insta photo (could have shown it without her massive engagement ring screaming in our face); I don't believe she read more than 50 pages of it (and I'm being generous here lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
01F2B8AE-6FC2-4645-AC6D-3358B93A9C7E.png

She looks much older than her age, her hair is horrendous and that outfit a total disaster. Her smile isn’t genuine either. Just comparing this photo to one from her Joe days is mind boggling. Just look at these:

D96A1F28-04DC-477A-94A2-4A96776ECC99.png
30E79613-40E7-4A22-B596-E38D1D28B43A.png
25459DAC-816B-441C-94D1-6127FF742688.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Carefree once in a while? She was certainly not carefree, she was disrespectful, that’s totally different.
Her mom and step-dad OWN a restaurant. You would think growing up in a restaurant owning family that she would understand rude customers and have sympathy for the hard working staff.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is pure gold, thank you 😂😂♥

View attachment 1048890
She looks much older than her age, her hair is horrendous and that outfit a total disaster. Her smile isn’t genuine either. Just comparing this photo to one from her Joe days is mind boggling. Just look at these:
Why does she always have to hold a glass of alcohol when she poses for/with Bradley? That’s probably a way to sum up their fake relationship, like they can’t handle the company of each other unless being drunk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does she always have to hold a glass of alcohol when she poses for/with Bradley? That’s probably a way to sum up their fake relationship, like they can’t handle the company of each other unless being drunk.
to be fair I feel like I'd also need to throw a few back to tolerate being around him

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.