Niomi Smart #36 On her deathbed still talking 'bout Joe, Niomi please just Let It Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the next episode: Manifork smart - adventures of crap hat and flamingo pose twit.

Ps: I watched pick up limes new video, it is so beautiful and the food so amazing that I actually got angry at the memory of every mushed food that nimbecile dumb twit was and is displaying on her IG like some kind revelation which in reality looks always like already digested food 🤣 Tan my dear give me your shite authored bucket !!!
This has to be the next thread title! :love:

And yes I love Pick Up Limes, too! She's a great example and so sweet! I had the pleasure of meeting (seeing) her IRL once she's seriously so sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When I saw this I wanted to reply bats often attack nests, so she could be careful as her hair is in danger :D She wouldnt know it is made up :ROFLMAO:

nest.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On the next episode: Manifork smart - adventures of crap hat and flamingo pose twit.
They are the most undeserving "influcencers" out there at the moment. I kid you not, they are just making my blood boil every single day by displaying this utterly idiotic behavior and glorifying shallowness.
I would boycott every company that is working with them...but I have no time and energy...
Sad to think that they have minions.

Ps: I watched pick up limes new video, it is so beautiful and the food so amazing that I actually got angry at the memory of every mushed food that nimbecile dumb twit was and is displaying on her IG like some kind revelation which in reality looks always like already digested food 🤣 Tan my dear give me your shite authored bucket !!!
I watched it today too! She makes me want to eat more haha! Love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1043217
This is how they apparently left their breakfast table. Laughes about it, shrugged it off and walked away.
If that happened to me I would be mortified and trying to fix it. Not laugh, film, walk away and then tag the resort in a social media post. The fact that they think this is so funny is beyond me.
I sincerely hope they paid for their stay at least.
They're so embarrassing. Who brought them up? Clearly didn't teach them any manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a terrible day to have eyes 🤢🤢
I just finished a horror book and that was NOTHING compared to these "I'm an alpha male and I must show off my gorilla muscles, old man head and tiny ding dong" pix.. beck lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He has curly hair in those pictures, so his morning routine must involve his straighteners, followed by a good blast of a can of Elnett 🤣

• Haha
He has curly hair in those pictures, so his morning routine must involve his straighteners, followed by a good blast of a can of Elnett 🤣
I’ve been wondering what he was trying so hard to cover up with all these stupid hats 😂 his curly hair shame I guess lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Forky is a greasy small ogre 🤢 the way he carries on...I just know there's skid marks on his loo🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
God these two are like the epitome of the expression "you can't buy class", they're so incredibly trashy in every way. They contribute absolutely nothing to the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He's like a sketchy character out of a bad movie which you're watching saying "nooo don't do it girl no". And he's somehow giving her permission to act like an equal dingbat. I don't think I even know who the real Niomi is, she morphs into a different character a bit with each dude she's filming 24/7 for her "job".

Reactions: 23
She will dump him 💯

When she was with Marcus, I always thought she disliked his goofy , over the top , I am goofy like a 9
Year old character ! I always thought she didn’t vibe to that side of Marcus and would break up with him for sure!

This forky man is 1000% worse and more annoying than the then Marcus ! A someone who is a medium between Joe and Marcus will be good for her ( like not the over the top elite and not I am funny man ) - May be a normal man ! Forky ain’t it ! Nah ah!

He dropped water over a 29 year old woman who was sunbathing ! I would have been annoyed af if it was me !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.