Niomi Smart #36 On her deathbed still talking 'bout Joe, Niomi please just Let It Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This actually infuriated me! I had to use invisalign (imagine being so brainless you LICHERALLY manage to write invisilyn despite having the brand name right in front of you.) braces myself and they are expensive as hell. Since I had to pay for them with my own money, I wore them religiously and didn’t just “keep forgetting” to do so. She clearly doesn’t seem to know the value of anything.
This is at least the third time she 'forgot to wear them'. I'm so unimpressed! :(

Reactions: 15
Is he really good for her if he’s monitoring % body fat? 9-12% is quite lean. Maybe I’m projecting but I had a full blown ED as a teen when I found out my favourite celebrity had 9% body fat 💀

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I imagine one of the reasons she likes him is because they are both actively engaged in centring their lives around food and exercise— and then putting it all online, too. It probably takes off a big stress for her and then also any guilt she might feel deep down about how she was with Marcus and Joe is gone because Bradley validates the behaviour and engages in it himself and appears to enjoy it all. But she probably also feels like she’s loosening up because he tells her things like, ‘we can eat this! Just as long as we burn it all off by restricting and exercising more the next day!’ (Which is he said in his caption). Hence Niomi doing TWO barre classes today. It’s really the same toxic mindset. She doesn’t need to be told, here Niomi have a croissant, drink some beer, we can always restrict tomorrow! That’s not addressing the disorder, it’s just playing into it. But again, it probably makes her feel quite comfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So the licheral ONE night she sleeps in her own house, it doesn’t even function. Seems thematic..
Supposedly her house is dysfunctional, she said she’s at the gym everyday to shower, meaning begging for as many free classes as needed so she can use their shower. How many days before the issue gets fixed? No way she’s gonna spend money for that alternative.

Reactions: 8
Supposedly her house is dysfunctional, she said she’s at the gym everyday to shower, meaning begging for as many free classes as needed so she can use their shower. How many days before the issue gets fixed? No way she’s gonna spend money for that alternative.
Weren't we joking that she showers at Forky's so that she doesn't have to pay the water bill? Now she's showering at the gym all the time. Maybe we were onto something hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Weren't we joking that she showers at Forky's so that she doesn't have to pay the water bill? Now she's showering at the gym all the time. Maybe we were onto something hahaha
Maybe the reason why she went to the Cotswolds for Bradley’s birthday is that she can use the bathroom and have something to eat for free 😅 she said « no heating or hot water since the weekend! »: didn’t she spend the weekend away from home? Interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am confused. Niomi is in Bradley’s stories but she posted a story in her shed on the same evening ?
C01F55EA-7333-45F4-8818-CAE376622226.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Even her shed has enough of her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I could not hold it anymore and messaged Dr Richard about his choice of influncers who doesn´t bother learning name of the product, let alone using it properly. Will let you know if he replies (only an IG message, not an official mail). Most people have to put a real effort into their work as they get a feedback on a regular basis from their bosses. Niomi should be called out for sloppy work as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Marcus looks like one of these:

bon.jpg

Also I'm learning Italian on Duolingo and last night the app was teaching me 'la forchetta' or 'the Fork', I was laughing. Forky in the streets, la forchetta in the sheets.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Does anyone else keep reading the title as "Niomi please just let it JOE" or am I just getting as obsessed with Dreamy Joe as Niomi is? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.