Niomi Smart #36 On her deathbed still talking 'bout Joe, Niomi please just Let It Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is drinking Guinness that bad, she’s always been someone who likes a drink or ten.

From that Instagram story it looks like Forky the Fascist can’t dance, no rhythm generally means rubbish in the bedroom 🤢🤮 plus those shorts made him look like he’d pissed himself 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bradley is soooooo :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: he's not even hot. Joe's a million times better in every way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The leg arrgghhhhhh 🥶😡
I wonder if she thinks it makes it look like she hasn’t got an arse that’s as flat as a pancake. But not even baking powder is gonna help her there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone has a different physique, I think comparing butt shapes comes from being critiqued ourselves and from being tough on ourselves in private. Not everyone wants, needs or has some magical bouncy booty lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If she makes one more reference to being single after this I'm gonna be really annoyed. Meanwhile she is doing the flamingo pose with Forky with her hand on his chest and he's calling her his nearest and dearest. That isn't being single, Nims.

Cringing so hard at her with the Guinness. She's not a freshman in college going out to the pub for the first time. But I guess she feels all giddy because she is conforming her personality to a man yet again :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
It's just weird how she's mad at her old life while she was the one setting all the weird food rules and stuff.

Reactions: 20
It's just weird how she's mad at her old life while she was the one setting all the weird food rules and stuff.
all the toxicity that she’s supposedly escaped actually came directly from her. the call is coming from inside the house girl!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So I guess she isn't hanging out with Charlotte much these days because she's involved with Forky now? Typical Nims.

Reactions: 26
I feel like she's a bit embarrassed of Forky because in her mind she's like some super sophisticated, worldly, out of his league socialite or whatever. I don't think she really sees herself that objectively (or at least as objectively as someone can see themselves), she describes herself in ways that are just not accurate, like a bookworm, yogi, vegan, charitable, environmentalist, etc etc. I think she really thinks of herself in a super high regard. They're both so tacky and vapid though it seems like a solid match.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A part of me thinks that maybe there’s a chance that forky will slowly pull her out of her depression

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.