Niomi Smart #36 On her deathbed still talking 'bout Joe, Niomi please just Let It Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have so many questions but mostly:

#1. Why did she cut those peppers into long strips? Looks like some fajita fusion confusion.
#2. Did she bring her infamous spice rack with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Some people live in poverty, Nimbutts lives in a world where to live without a forky and a spice rack is basically Armageddon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cooking up a storm must have a new meaning cause.. this ain't it..

1643424560248.png

1643424595076.png

she did good? :rolleyes: his dish looks like some alien bug about to explode

1643424658451.png

nothing's private eh...

1643424685920.png

Wonder what Nimbobs will whip up for breakfast

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Why is he posting a video with her arse out and why is she cooking with her knickers 🥵
🤮 because they’re over sharers. I must say I never thought I’d see the day when nimnobut would post her ass so much on Insta I always thought she was abit classier than that

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Wow she’s really sinking to his level, posting with her arse hanging out on Instagram, really cheap and tacky. She just seems to become whatever she thinks her current bf wants her to be, she has no inner self or mind of her own.

Reactions: 22
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Cooking up a storm must have a new meaning cause.. this ain't it..

View attachment 1024640

View attachment 1024641

she did good? :rolleyes: his dish looks like some alien bug about to explode

View attachment 1024644

nothing's private eh...

View attachment 1024645

Wonder what Nimbobs will whip up for breakfast

How ridiculous it is to share every step of their date night. From getting in the car, to the cottage, then grocery, cooking, dinner and bed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Plus, the way they prepare their stories just like in Paris, where she got out of the Uber and pretended she had no idea Bradley was filming even though she was acting like she was in a TV spot.

1643429889168.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’ve finally caught up on Tattle for the day and what a day it was. Imagine telling yourself in 2015 that Tanya Burr would be trending for cheating on Jim and that Niomi Smart would be showing ass on main. Throw in Zalfie becoming parents for good measure. What a journey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I’ve finally caught up on Tattle for the day and what a day it was. Imagine telling yourself in 2015 that Tanya Burr would be trending for cheating on Jim and that Niomi Smart would be showing ass on main. Throw in Zalfie becoming parents for good measure. What a journey.
2022 dumb show !! 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to make an account to join I couldn't be on sides for much longer 😆 nothing wrong in my opinion with cooking for your man in your knickers or whatevers suits you, but the difference between us is that we do it PRIVATEEELYYY! that s a word Niomi's never heard of 😆 she could have been so classy posting that they got there, enjoy the weekend and call it a day, but nooo let the whole world see your bum..
I wonder if she stalkes who saw her insta stories to see if Joe watched them 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I had to make an account to join I couldn't be on sides for much longer 😆 nothing wrong in my opinion with cooking for your man in your knickers or whatevers suits you, but the difference between us is that we do it PRIVATEEELYYY! that s a word Niomi's never heard of 😆 she could have been so classy posting that they got there, enjoy the weekend and call it a day, but nooo let the whole world see your bum..
Exactly. She could have kept it private. But if you don't post does it count ? 😒
They are so childlish. Who wants to do business with those two...zero professionalism and as someone comment: It is a business account. Great way to keep making a fool of yourself on ongoing basis and highlighting you being emotionally unstable for the past 2 years. And don't even try to explain yourself by astrology BS and universe, it should not be an excuse for what an eff up girl you are nimbecile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
they edited it after and added dumbass, it didn’t say that originally. and i just think it’s gross to call women sluts. call her out for her undisclosed or gifted ads or business practices or whatever but i find it gross when they insult a woman for simple normal behaviour? like she’s literally doing nothing wrong here.
I’m with you. It is gross and sexist, and I’m not even woke.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t think I’d be ending January 2022 seeing Niomi’s arse cheeks hanging out of a pair of saggy grey shorts but here we are.

I wonder how long Forky will put up with tiny portions of sloppy vegetables covered in nutritional and vegan cheese…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Exactly. She could have kept it private. But if you don't post does it count ? 😒
They are so childlish. Who wants to do business with those two...zero professionalism and as someone comment: It is a business account. Great way to keep making a fool of yourself on ongoing basis and highlighting you being emotionally unstable for the past 2 years. And don't even try to explain yourself by astrology BS and universe, it should not be an excuse for what an eff up girl you are nimbecile.
By posting these stories in the kitchen, she hopes she can piss Joe off like « look how I now cook for another man. Kiss my ass! ».

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
From one shed to another…

7D5B53FD-3308-4E2B-87FF-F970E17CBA53.jpeg

It honestly baffles me that places will gift influencers a stay when they could obviously more than afford it themselves. If they were to grant it to a key worker from the pandemic I would be 100% more likely to support their business. Seeing Niomi flash her arse cheeks in the kitchen is not gonna make me want to immediately book a trip there at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.