Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
Oooh that sounds interesting! Link please?
I will try to find it, I saw it on my bf's account ( was watching it on the tv) :) This was also something I read and found pretty funny, and real.

1644102935617.png

to which the hotel replied with -

Dear Social Influencer (I know your name but apparently it’s not important to use names),

Thank you for your email looking for free accommodation in return for exposure. It takes a lot of balls to send an email like that, if not much self-respect and dignity.

If I let you stay here in return for a feature in your video, who is going to pay the staff who look after you? Who is going to pay the housekeepers who clean your room? The waiters who serve you breakfast? The receptionist who checks you in? Who is going to pay for the light and heat you use during your stay? The laundering of your bed sheets? The water rates? Maybe I should tell my staff they will be featured in your video in lieu of receiving payment for work carried out while you’re in residence?

Lucky for us, we too have a significant social media following. We have 186k followers on our two Facebook pages, an estimated 80k on our Snapchat, 32k on Instagram and a paltry 12k on our Twitter, but Jesus Christ, I would never in a million years ask anyone for anything for free. I also blog a bit (www.paulvstenson.com), which as far as I’m aware is another way of saying “write stuff on the internet”. The above stats do not make me any better than anyone else or afford me the right to not pay for something everyone else has to pay for.

In future, I’d advise you to offer to pay your way like everyone else, and if the hotel in question believes your coverage will help them, maybe they’ll give you a complimentary upgrade to a suite. This would show more self-respect on your part and, let’s face it, it would be less embarrassing for you. Here is a little video I produced which you may learn from: https://bit.ly/2mKTDTD

Best regards,

Paul Stenson
www.charlevillelodge.ie

P.S. The answer is no.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Marcus looks like one of these:

bon.jpg

Also I'm learning Italian on Duolingo and last night the app was teaching me 'la forchetta' or 'the Fork', I was laughing. Forky in the streets, la forchetta in the sheets.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

AnnaMel

forky2.png

Hat is on, but shirt is off....What else to say...There are also flour prints of his hands on his butt... :ROFLMAO:
phoebe.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

AnnaMel

A recommendation for any guide who will take them out in the future.
lilly.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Welcome to the 36th thread and the final one where we talk about Niomi still talking about Joe! yeah right.. AS IF!

Oh guys.. Oh moon... Oh Tattle! Nimbicile is still talking about her lost dreamy/toxic perfect/bastard lost love. As a Gemini myself who is still processing her own break up with her own scorpio (irony hein?) I had to keep away from this mess!! So no recap, again!

It seems that she made a podcast about her 10 years break up healing journey.. It also seems that the forking is still going on and no, they aren't a couple. She woke up in his bed, but no they aren't a couple. And celebrated the Fork's b-day but no.. they are not a couple!! ok?

Last thread's poll results predict an another break up.. I mean, duh! and one voter thinks that there will be a wedding this year... I see you Tezza girl!!! :devilish:

Winning thread title by the amazing @sydneybarrett 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳
Special mention to @oshare and @Nitfey because this is also gold: Niomi Smart #36 Hair looks like a rat, licherally dating this one with the crap hat

Oh also:
1643324953087.png

Why Joe why!!!!????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
What's striking to me about the way they're telling this story is how they describe it as something passively happening TO them, versus taking ownership that it was a total mess of their own making. And the lesson that they're telling themselves they learned is NOT one of their own arrogance or stupidity, or the frailty of human life or anything like that, but it's that to stay positive and their positivity saved them.

Morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

tattle420

VIP Member
I'm a Nobody.. Get Me Out of Here!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY HAD A PHOTO TAKEN WITH THE RESCUE TEAM WTF! Why would it cross their minds to ask for a photo after all that!!!!!!

I thought they were being dumb as fuck the other day when they went on a dangerous climb in running shoes to get some pics for the gram but this takes the biscuit.

WTF was Niomi doing taking videos on her phone instead of saving her battery?

This is the personification of Brits abroad. Fucking idiots
fr, and her posing like she's JLO with her backup dancers

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220206-094207.png

This is how they apparently left their breakfast table. Laughes about it, shrugged it off and walked away.
If that happened to me I would be mortified and trying to fix it. Not laugh, film, walk away and then tag the resort in a social media post. The fact that they think this is so funny is beyond me.
I sincerely hope they paid for their stay at least.

In regards to the hotel that responded to the influencer that @Callan mentioned, they have proven during this pandemic that they are just as douchey as people asking for freebies, imo 😅😅

• Sick
  • Wow

AnnaMel

If you don't make a photo, did it really happen? 😒
Imagine being a rescue guy looking for lost British influencers and when you finally find them, they are filming everything putting a mobile camera in front of your face.

• Sick
Very last minute spontaneous trip. I feel you Niomi. Winters in London are just unbearable. I dont buy that spontaneity bit tho. It is just not in you.

ETA: Heating is broken. What is the most reasonable, sustainable solution? Have the heating fixed or travel to a sunny place? Tough choice :D

View attachment 1036852
It's SO VERY last minute and spontaneous but a swimsuit company just happened to send her a bikini in time for her to wear it! Isn't life incredible! Oh moon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

anastasia1989

Seeing that story from Forky has me feeling so concerned for the guide. To Niomi and Forky, this is an experience they can reflect on from their 5 star hotel while enjoying a nice boost to their engagement. For the guide, this could be potentially detrimental to his career. No wonder he retraced his steps four times trying to find these two idiots. I’m sorry he ever got involved with these two and I sincerely hope it doesn’t affect his livelihood.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

kalechips

VIP Member
I can't get over him copy and pasting everything from Google, it's so hilarious but just seems very on brand for him. Why bother actually learning something about nutrition when you can just copy paste? Dumb as a doornail, he ought to wear a helmet and protect the few braincells he has left.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Curiosity

So I have just stopped following her. Used to love watching her videos and then since lockdown I just couldn't sympathise anymore.

I realise that life isn't all about money and freebies and that she has every right to take advantage of every opportunity that comes here way, but watching her Instagram today has pushed me back into depression. I lost my job and didn't work through most of covid. Eventually managed to get a very low paid job because nothing else was available. I struggled.

My life problems are not her fault but seeing that people can do very little and get so much when I have to work hours and hours a day just to make ends meet and don't even know whether I will be able to afford these new energy prices and income tax rates let alone travel to Mauritius is just too much for me right now.

Again, this is not her fault and I often liked to see her travel and day trips just for some "escapism" but I wish companies stopped paying influencers and giving them freebies they don't need, and started giving handouts to people who don't have much. I have great friends and family and I'm very blessed in that sense, but financially these next few years will be very difficult for me and I'm sute the majority of brits (am uk based hence the focus on UK). Sorry for the dramatic and depressing nature of this post but her last few posts have really affected me.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
So they're going for a "spontaneous" vacation that requires a 12,5h flight. Only roughly 10000 km away from London. Sustainability queen on her best behaviour 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow