Niomi Smart #36 On her deathbed still talking 'bout Joe, Niomi please just Let It Go!

Valentines day plans?

• Forking and more stories in his bed

Votes: 160 55.6%
  • The Fork and Nimbibs will go insta official

Votes: 79 27.4%
  • Proposal (this one is for that one voter that predicted a wedding)

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Anna and Joey will go insta official aaaand the meltdown of the year

Votes: 82 28.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the 36th thread and the final one where we talk about Niomi still talking about Joe! yeah right.. AS IF!

Oh guys.. Oh moon... Oh Tattle! Nimbicile is still talking about her lost dreamy/toxic perfect/bastard lost love. As a Gemini myself who is still processing her own break up with her own scorpio (irony hein?) I had to keep away from this mess!! So no recap, again!

It seems that she made a podcast about her 10 years break up healing journey.. It also seems that the forking is still going on and no, they aren't a couple. She woke up in his bed, but no they aren't a couple. And celebrated the Fork's b-day but no.. they are not a couple!! ok?

Last thread's poll results predict an another break up.. I mean, duh! and one voter thinks that there will be a wedding this year... I see you Tezza girl!!! :devilish:

Winning thread title by the amazing @sydneybarrett 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳
Special mention to @oshare and @Nitfey because this is also gold: Niomi Smart #36 Hair looks like a rat, licherally dating this one with the crap hat

Oh also:
1643324953087.png

Why Joe why!!!!????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Anyone one else wonder if Niomi has ADHD? I have ADHD and struggle with rejection, hyperactivity, burnout, fixations, really socially challenged at times 😂

I just remember being horrified in that Ayurveda video and that lady saying that having a healthy gut can cure ADHD and also any other “mental health problems”. Where does she find these people?!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
@LolitaBlah thank you thread Queen, we've been patiently waiting for your next epic entry and you never disappoint! And hugs, hope you're doing good! We're always here for you with laughies and Nimbob funnies if one is in need of a cheer up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
In a way, they make a great couple. Both vain, self-obsessed influenzas. But let's just hope they don't reproduce, their kids will turn out so messed up

Reactions: 29
About @plasticcup ‘s comment on the other thread talking about how Niomi was recently named ambassador of a mental health charity and then never mentioned anything about it again: she hasn’t even updated her Instagram bio or done a post to talk about it. Another thing she doesn’t give a f*ck about as long as she receives some money out of it.

Reminds me when she went to a lunch organized by L’Occitane who created a gift set supposedly to help homeless persons 🙄 the girl shared in her stories that she was thinking about them (probably like « sorry you’re so broke, but I’m not. Eh, what are you gonna do? »), and then got so excited because she was gifted her favorite shower oil.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Welcome to the 36th thread and the final one where we talk about Niomi still talking about Joe! yeah right.. AS IF!

Oh guys.. Oh moon... Oh Tattle! Nimbicile is still talking about her lost dreamy/toxic perfect/bastard lost love. As a Gemini myself who is still processing her own break up with her own scorpio (irony hein?) I had to keep away from this mess!! So no recap, again!

It seems that she made a podcast about her 10 years break up healing journey.. It also seems that the forking is still going on and no, they aren't a couple. She woke up in his bed, but no they aren't a couple. And celebrated the Fork's b-day but no.. they are not a couple!! ok?

Last thread's poll results predict an another break up.. I mean, duh! and one voter thinks that there will be a wedding this year... I see you Tezza girl!!! :devilish:

Winning thread title by the amazing @sydneybarrett 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳
Special mention to @oshare and @Nitfey because this is also gold: Niomi Smart #36 Hair looks like a rat, licherally dating this one with the crap hat

Oh also:
View attachment 1021864

Why Joe why!!!!????
Thank you @LolitaBlah for the new wonderful thread. Woo-hoo!! Made it partially to the top 🥰🥰 licherally made my day (drinking coffee and already tired of this day - channeling my inner nimbecile oh moon !) @oshare darling to celebrate this honorable mention we need to bleach our hair, cut our bangs following an evening of skin sludge care with our favorite not disgusting to vomit miso soup from our cooking guru 😈 we shall as well go on journey to discover a crap hat spreading legs gentleman 🤗🤗 cheers to us ! Oh Saturn exits the chat !

About @plasticcup ‘s comment on the other thread talking about how Niomi was recently named ambassador of a mental health charity and then never mentioned anything about it again: she hasn’t even updated her Instagram bio or done a post to talk about it. Another thing she doesn’t give a f*ck about as long as she receives some money out of it.

Reminds me when she went to a lunch organized by L’Occitane who created a gift set supposedly to help homeless persons 🙄 the girl shared in her stories that she was thinking about them (probably like « sorry you’re so broke, but I’m not. Eh, what are you gonna do? »), and then got so excited because she was gifted her favorite shower oil.
Because as usual this idiot don't understand the role of ambassador 🙄 to actually be engaged and be an example ." Why be bothered talking about the struggles of others and help them. Better continue to glorify me and on only meee and MY struggles because i have trauma not others...". Perhaps it is better she just is not saying a word as illiterate she is and out of touch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Has she done another podcast on love and self love?!:
I dont know if you guys noticed that there is How I met your father series. Older version of mother (who tells the story) is played by Kim Cattrall.
When I look at this picture, it also can be Niomi 30 years from now with her entry: Kids, this a story about how I never healed from heartbreak, because I havent shut the duck up about it for over 30 years now. So it was the year of 2016 when your auntie Charlotte went on a date...

kim catrall.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In a way, they make a great couple. Both vain, self-obsessed influenzas. But let's just hope they don't reproduce, their kids will turn out so messed up
Their children will probably have a lovely nanny from the colonies and turn out just fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unless Niomi gets a new personality OR a good nanny gifted i hope she will never have children, she's too self centered.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To add to this, how does she think she can preach all of this rubbish when she f**ked it up herself?
She is so effed up that is why she feels she needs to talk about it...

Nimbecile on podcasts be like
Screenshot_20220128-121010_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm so sorry but i just imagined Niomi and Forky as parents :LOL:

Forky and Nims making a get it done stroller workout:

Stroller-Workout-front-reverse-Lunge.gif

And, of course, they get an automatic stroller gifted:

smartbe-is-a-self-driving-smart-baby-stroller-0-min.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's coming to the end of January and Nimplonk has done sweet fa in 2022. Her existence seems so meaningless and empty.

Reactions: 15
Anyone one else wonder if Niomi has ADHD? I have ADHD and struggle with rejection, hyperactivity, burnout, fixations, really socially challenged at times 😂

I just remember being horrified in that Ayurveda video and that lady saying that having a healthy gut can cure ADHD and also any other “mental health problems”. Where does she find these people?!
Definitely have wondered this with her inability to do any admin, being constantly late, forgetting appointments, leaving her visa for moving to India until a few days before, watching her try to pack a house, etc etc. Plus all the things you mentioned 😂

It‘s associated with hyperactive young boys but looks different and often left undiagnosed for women I think

Reactions: 6
Guys, this is the proof that she now showers at Bradley’s place to avoid paying water consumption! 😁

1643372224397.jpeg

Oh Niomi, you’re so not beautiful.
1643372338246.jpeg

By the way, she looooves showing she spent the night with Bradley. Now, instead of getting bored at home, she’s getting bored at Bradley’s. Such a moron.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.