Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dutchover

Typo correction: *isn’t equipped to judge

Got those editing privileges taken away.

White people are more scared of being called a racist when they should be reflecting if it’s true if called one. I personally don’t think a white person raised in a white supremacist society ( like America and England) *isn’t equipped to judge who is and who isn’t racist. There’s so much ingrained that people aren’t conscious of. If you can explain why race, Black, white, brown, is a social construct, and if you ( talking to white ppl) can name ways you’ve benefited from & reinforced white supremacist culture then you’re more aware than most. Finally anti-racism takes energy and work. So unless you’re actually putting in the time to re-educate yourself and change your actions, you’re society’s default racist. The kind that takes no work at all and just goes with the flow.

That’s just MY take on it and why I ain’t responding to anyone else.

Reactions: 1

imsorryabtthisacct

They haven’t posted a thing all day and will be in bed by now, they’re not due to fly back until Friday. So has their internet failed or have they had a massive row 🤣. Theres no way they would post nothing all day, even if they were just lying on the beach or it was raining, they’d still post.
How did you find out that they aren't due back until Friday?

Reactions: 1