Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

2022 and Nimbobs

• Engagement

Votes: 28 7.2%
  • Another break up

Votes: 276 70.6%
  • Wedding

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Joe and Anna engagement

Votes: 59 15.1%
  • Back with Joe

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Actually pull herself together, seek real therapy, stop the hypocrisy and find her real self

Votes: 17 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ HAPPY NEW YEAR NIMBOBS TATTLERS!!! 🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩

First new thread of the year! and what a year!! We went from thread 16 to 35 with A LOT of new members!! yoohoo!

As for our favorite Nimbecile, she had quite the year too:
- she isn't an influencer anymore, she is a (read with the most pretentious accent you could do please) "content creator"
- veganism is not her thing anymore
- still not over Dreamy Joe (duh!!), while mister perfect is still banging Anna Banana
- she is still trying to convince the world that she is as fun and wild and crazy as Anna Banana but who, is, she, kidding!!
- Her hair is fried and wild...
- She had Covid because her vaccine "has expired" and it was a total mess
- She bought a house that looks more like a shed... which turned out to be the reality of it.. she didn't spend more than 10 consecutive days in this new house
- And the event of the year, the introduction of the one and only, the biggest man spreader, the wildest Trump supporter, the man with the biggest ego and tiniest.. brain.. Forky!! also known as Dick Van Fork, also known as Bradley Simmonds, Fitness prodigy and God's gift to the thin-blond-rich females of instagram! The is-he-isn't-he dating 1-million-followers-Niomi-Smart! The man that eats sushi with a fork and spells potato.. potatoe. For people who need a visual:

1641508755629.png

That's our year recap guys!! Might I remind you that we have a NiomiMoodScale that you can use to describe your feelings in this thread?

1641508970313.png

Title thread by @strawb :love: Please vote on the poll...

1641509239119.png

Oh moooooooon!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
@LolitaBlah Howling at the introduction for Forky McGetItDone!

Can we include the Nimotional Scale in the Wiki or something? I feel like your work needs to live there for posterity. I'm Nimkay today, I'm on leave from work and life's almost as peachy as Niomi makes hers look :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ahaha love that you call her Nimbobs, that's legit the only way I think of her name lol.

Just finished reading your recap, omg, epic!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@LolitaBlah Howling at the introduction for Forky McGetItDone!

Can we include the Nimotional Scale in the Wiki or something? I feel like your work needs to live there for posterity. I'm Nimkay today, I'm on leave from work and life's almost as peachy as Niomi makes hers look :D
Nimotional scale πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ was trying to find a "smart" name for it and OMG that's genius!!
Ahaha love that you call her Nimbobs, that's legit the only way I think of her name lol.

Just finished reading your recap, omg, epic!
Thank youuuu :whistle: was dreading doing the recap for the last thread as I'm not up to date (was on vacay), but a year recap seemed like a good alternative ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Love it, cant decide what is more cringey, that flamingo pose or the whole end of year smart skin promo

Reactions: 9
Love it, cant decide what is more cringey, that flamingo pose or the whole end of year smart skin promo
My favorite was when Nimbobs tagged an IG story from some random person; she got her Sludge Skin delivered a few hours ago and how amazing her skin is all of a sudden. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 18
honored by the title and amazed by the recap πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» potatoe still makes me laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fork looks like a goof spreading his legs as far as possible in EVERY picture. You do not look more β€œalpha” you tool.

and Nidiot looks like goof in EVERY picture as well. She was so pretty and now she is so ugly.

I don’t give one flying duck if she’s lonely or depressed. She is a raging narcissistic witch. Just go home and leave the world alone because YOU SUCK
(If she reads here, I want her to know that. I bet she does read here cause what the duck else does she do all day besides be an INFLUENCER and be USED by a bleeping piece of silverware

Happy new year to all my Tattle friends! I know my posts are rather aggressive a lot of the time, but she riles me up! But I promise I am really nice, I love animals and helping old people, and an polite and have good manners. You all are wonderful and I am so happy to be a part of this thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm choosing none of the options for Nim's 2022 and going with: "She will be as useless as before, maybe even useless-er. She will spread more covid, more carbon footprint and more nonsense than in 2021. She will be just as miserable and just as bored. She will make 2-3 videos tops. She might sell mops again."

LOVE the new thread title and the recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
To celebrate this new thread, Niomi changed her profile picture on Instagram. Here’s a question: why a constipated smile?

1641538993135.png

1641538920954.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 41
To celebrate this new thread, Niomi changed her profile picture on Instagram. Here’s a question: why a constipated smile?

View attachment 971012

View attachment 971009
Ah the famous "I'm fine but dead inside smile πŸ€£πŸ˜‚"

I think she will be in a never ending self-healing mode because of what she "went through" 😴😴 looking for signs (Joey) at 6 am like a deranged woman screaming to world she is single and doing random tit because "she deserves it" so "don't judge and put labels " people.
So zero work zero productivity, narcissistic and spoiled as always. Nothing new. In reality I doubt she has any goals or clue what she wants to do.
And forky being forky will continue worshipping the God's of money and followers with or without nimbecile πŸ™Œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah the famous "I'm fine but dead inside smile πŸ€£πŸ˜‚"

I think she will be in a never ending self-healing mode because of what she "went through" 😴😴 looking for signs (Joey) at 6 am like a deranged woman screaming to world she is single and doing random tit because "she deserves it" so "don't judge and put labels " people.
So zero work zero productivity, narcissistic and spoiled as always. Nothing new. In reality I doubt she has any goals or clue what she wants to do.
And forky being forky will continue worshipping the God's of money and followers with or without nimbecile πŸ™Œ
She’s been losing her mind so much lately that she can’t even select a good and flattering profile picture. I mean…

1641542087768.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the last thread we were talking about that potatoeeee milk she promoted. Did anyone already try it?
I was a few days from home without potatoe, i thought: i'm going to take one for the team and make potatoe milk but now i'm back home i just /can't/ do it guys. the idea of putting essentially runny potatoe soup in my drinks i just can't! πŸ˜‚ and i'm saying this as a HUGE potatoe lover and as a vegan (for both ethical and environmental reasons). I even found a good recipe and have everything I need but just the idea! Should I give it a try still or does someone else want to take one for the team? People grow potatoes here locally, I can get fresh potatoes from just down the road so environmentally friendly it surely is but can you imagine drinking your coffee with potatoes?

67b95230395d84c3d5789da03bca0993.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The most ridiculous thing about her flogging potato milk is that she wouldn’t go ten feet within the proximity of white potato!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The most ridiculous thing about her flogging potato milk is that she wouldn’t go ten feet within the proximity of white potato!
Funnily enough one of the creators of one of the potato milk recipes I saw said that she tried making it with sweet potato and she hated it LOL.
White potatoes are so healthy though and they are the most satiating food according to the satiety index. Really a shame they have such a bad rep. Thankfully it has gotten a bit better recently.

Reactions: 10
How creating a strong body by having a strong core is a life lesson? I guess I should listen to the video to understand, but I don’t want to.

1641548930540.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Life lessons from sport and beyond"? what does that even mean

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Nims off to Paris again?! Oh, what fun if we had Paris part deux!

There's something different about her face lately. I think she's had something done to her lips - but her nose looks different too. Anyone else see this?

Screenshot_20220107-105556_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Sniffing those baguettes has made her nose swell up.
Is there an umbrella and bag of broches in the background? πŸŒ‚πŸ₯πŸ₯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.