Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
What if Joe is some sort of creep irl? Like a pedophile or something :sick:.. He really loved hanging around her sister.:rolleyes: Lol sorry, I try to think of all the things that could have made them broke up.
I think the p word isn’t to be used lightly.

Reactions: 80

Yel

Chatty Member
Niomi smart is currently the most read thread on tattle 😵 2020 just gets ever more unprecedented

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Questions Tattle Life need to know;

1) where is Martha Moo.

2) where is Joe

Are these cases connected. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 66
The apartment they moved into with Freddie really was not big enough. Of course it was still a nice apartment, but for three (presumably) wealthy fully grown adults, including a couple, to only have one sofa and a tiny kitchen, that never would have worked. Niomi and Joe’s bedroom was also very small and would likely drive them crazy with all their stuff. Absolutely baffling that this was the plan for the next 1-2 years. If Joe pushed for it so that he didn’t have to commit to a lease before he figured out what he wanted, I just can’t believe Niomi was happy with it or didn’t see the reasons. I also felt like her taking over all the kitchen shelves with her jarred lentils would have driven Freddie up the wall, having to take part in decanting his shopping into the appropriate jar!

The discussions here regarding Joe realising quite how disordered Niomi’s diet was in lock down reminds me of the “cool girl” monologue in Gone Girl. How all men want a girl to LOOK like Niomi, but also want them to drink beer and scarf down hot dogs and pizzas. The girl will try to pretend to the man that this is how she is, but then when the relationship becomes more serious (moving in together/covid) the man realises that it was all a facade and she does in fact have to restrict and diet to maintain being skinny. The women then becomes less cool and appealing to the man, and he is drawn in by the prospect of a new “cool girl” who is also just pretending and the cycle restarts.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

lilamay

VIP Member
I get that, especially when people keep asking. But, she did plaster him all over her social media and he was in nearly every one of her vlogs since they got together and now he's suddenly vanished, I think it's natural people are curious and ask where did Joey Goey.
If we haven't found out by next thread, 'Where did Joey goey?' has to be new title :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Alright, I've done some thinking/digging... This is pure speculation btw.
I work in the same industry as Joe (I actually have a couple shared connections with him on LinkedIn - should I add him? rofl) so can see the world from his view a bit easier. So he's CMO of RR (Rajasthan Royals) right, that's a pretty high-up role. Makes sense that he wants to move/is invited to India to pursue that as his career. He says to her "I'm going to be there for a few years, let's do this," she says yes, they're both in love so he proposes cos he thinks shit, how good's this she's coming with me and it all seems dandy.
Then COVID hits and all his career dreams are over. The 2020 IPL season is on hold and he heads back to UK and changes his LinkedIn so others in his network know he's available. This industry is all about networking and who you know - he would've been desperate for even a contract role with a UK club or just something to keep him going. I'm lucky enough to not have been let go from my role, but if I had've, I would be straight onto LinkedIn as available. Also, because it's all up in the air - why would he sign a lease on an apartment for a year when COVID could 'disappear' at any time and he could even be back in India within a month or two.
I found this article from end of July which quotes him as the RR CMO by the way.
Then as things in the cricket world keep moving, he's still stood down but doing work for RR because he loves it, and they mention maybe a month ago that the IPL the season will go ahead in UAE. He mentions it to Niomi - she flips it and says "oh so you're running off to another country again, I can't keep chasing after you" etc. Takes the ring off in anger, or maybe it was actually getting cleaned and she just hasn't put it back on. They fight about it, he said let's go on a break/postpone the wedding because I don't know where I'll be and when, all whilst being confined to the small apartment with Freddie.
Also let's not forget she's also got her skincare brand to launch - she can't really go overseas right now.
At first I wasn't too sure that a CMO would go to UAE but I can see that their COO is over there. Plus the IPL has plenty of money - they can send whoever they like to be with the team. My guess is he's currently isolating in UAE with the team in the resort. He's not a big IG poster anyway, and there's nothing to post about when in isolation, and she's probably told him not to. She hasn't confirmed the split because the split hasn't actually fully been confirmed, but he will be away until at least when the season sends on November 8 and then might even go back to India, and why would she want to stay with his bro who's also fed up with her shit? It's heartbreaking because they're pretty much over in her eyes, and it's all happened so fast, i.e. traumatic.
As I said though, pure speculation. And now I need to get back to work :/

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I had an ex boyfriend who gave zero indication he was unhappy then suddenly one day just broke it off out of the blue, listing off all the things he didn't like over the last few years. It was pretty traumatic to have my life turned upside down overnight.

Maybe it was a similar situation. that would explain how its gone down hill in a matter of two weeks, and also how she is traumatised?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

openbook1

VIP Member
View attachment 222246

Her mom has finally posted on instagram. Her last post was July 31st. This photo appears to be from earlier in the month though - it was in a collage from July 17th. Clearly meant to be a supportive post then. There’s some comments asking if Joe and Niomi broke up that she hasn’t responded to or deleted yet
It is so invasive of people to go onto her mums account asking if they have broken up.

Reactions: 54

DietGossip

VIP Member
It’s funny watching that video after seeing someone speculate that Joe is gay, as he refers to watching a film with “my boy Timothee Chalamet” ☺
I don’t think he is though.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I wish this site would stop throwing the "he's gay" accusation at every man an influencer dates.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I think everyone is just letting their imaginations run wild with the little information we have
A few pages back, someone suggested that they broke up because Joe is a sex offender

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Louise123

VIP Member
I’m actually annoyed the systems at work are back up now. I’m sort of pretending my computer is still having issues cos I haven’t finished catching up yet 😛

Also - this is a totally useless comment but each time someone says we still don’t know where Joe is yet.. it reminds me of the board game Scotland Yard where the board is a map of London and one person is the criminal and the other people are police and they have to try to work out where the criminal has gone (not that Joe is a criminal obvs).. and you can see if they’ve used tube, taxi or bus lol! It makes me think of us wondering whether Joe has used plane to Dubai, taxi to Berkshire or tube to his flat with Freddie! (Sorry, I said this was a useless comment!)
I think we all know where joey is...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Elle

VIP Member
Have they broken up or not? Bored now. Even Niaomi's potential break up is boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

getawaywithit

VIP Member
“Barely ever have a cross word”. One month ago. Yikes.
Honestly, that in itself is a sign. You’ve gotta be able to fight, have actual real fights (no nothing toxic or abusive of course) so that you can learn to find your way back AND so that you see those ugly sides of your partner that can come out in a real disagreement, and still love them. Barely having even “a cross word” indicates something superficial IMO. I know people are saying they always seemed to interact like they were in the early stages of dating and I just chalked that up to awkwardness in front of a camera, but maybe you’re onto something there.

(Also please don’t @ me that you are your husband have never fought and have a wonderful marriage, look if that’s the case congrats, just leave me out of it lol).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I hate to sound like *that* person but I do think some people on here are acting like they’re entitled to know everything about the breakup and Niomi’s personal life. Just because she puts vlogs and instagrams of Joe doesn’t mean we are owed an instant explanation. She can say as much or as little as she wants. It’s her life!
you kinda do sound like that person 😬

listen, you make your money by putting your public life on line you need to take the good with the bad, are we owed an explanation? Fuck no.... We’re not owed anything for anyone.

but you can’t have your cake and eat it 🤷‍♀️ This bish has vlogged her life, she can’t really pull the privacy card now, when she’s vlogged her relationship from day one.
People will speculate and gossip....

AND I WANT THE TRUTH.... 😂
**YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH....***

on this thread we’ve had Joe in bed with a stranger called Mark and Niomi dropping her matcha green tea all over the bedspread in shock, Joe shagging her mum (that was me) Niomi shagging Freddy (probably me) joe fucking off into the sunset with Martha moo (still me)

the truth would be a walk in the park. 😂

wow I’m tired 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 43