Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise, did Joey flee? We don't know yet but await the fennel tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion, is so fake and boring. Probably the least watchable youtuber for me.. I don’t want to watch her videos or pictures. I find her beauty and gorgeousness exaggerated because I see a face of a unbelievably boring witchy scarecrow. Not sexy, not cute, super fake, no personality. Yet to everyone she is gorgeous and beautiful. And her heart- everyone says she is so nice- what exactly does she do that nice except take care of herself and advertise. Annoys me so much, and I don’t even click on her videos.
Why do you even care about her then? If you don't even watch her videos, how do you know what to gossip about? Just by reading what people are saying here? How can you get your own opinion by doing that?

Reactions: 9
I'm very introverted and work from home. I couldn't handle someone else in my space... I think Niomi is the same. Having housemates is fine when you go to work every day, but not if you work from home.

Also, imagine you're Freddie and you've been living alone in a bachelor pad. To lose that freedom would be really hard. He couldn't invite girls over, walk around with no pants on... I'd be annoyed too!
Fair enough... totally understand it wouldn't work for a lot of people. I'm also fairly introverted and work from home. Spent years living in one room with my boyfriend whilst working from home with three other housemates, one bathroom, a tiny kitchen and no living room. It definitely wasn't fun but it was all we could afford so we made it work.

I guess to me Joe's flat just looks like a serious upgrade from everywhere I've lived in London - I'd be thrilled just to have a proper living space, a clean, modern flat, with a flatmate that I actually like, but can definitely see why Niomi wouldn't be so keen on it.

Reactions: 10
I think that barring some exceptions, it just makes for odd or awkward living arrangements to have a couple + ‘third wheel’ person together as roommates. Hell, even back in student living days it was generally advisable to just not live with a couple lol. OF COURSE it can be done if necessary and to save money if needed but as a long term thing for a couple who is undeniably rich? (You guys, they are rich). I mean if anything Niomi could’ve rented a studio apartment for herself to work and live part time for privacy. Also I don’t think it seemed that big either, for three adults. I live in a very expensive city and am not overly choosey about space but would not get by in a place of that size with three people together all the time— remember people are in their homes so much more now.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, you are right - the key here is that they really can afford NOT to live like that. So why would they? If I was rich I'm pretty sure I wouldn't bother flat sharing. Maybe Joe has too much pride and really didn't want to feel that he was living off Niomi. And most importantly, probably didn't want to be legally bound to a flat with her for another year or so!

Reactions: 12
Alright, I've done some thinking/digging... This is pure speculation btw.
I work in the same industry as Joe (I actually have a couple shared connections with him on LinkedIn - should I add him? rofl) so can see the world from his view a bit easier. So he's CMO of RR (Rajasthan Royals) right, that's a pretty high-up role. Makes sense that he wants to move/is invited to India to pursue that as his career. He says to her "I'm going to be there for a few years, let's do this," she says yes, they're both in love so he proposes cos he thinks tit, how good's this she's coming with me and it all seems dandy.
Then COVID hits and all his career dreams are over. The 2020 IPL season is on hold and he heads back to UK and changes his LinkedIn so others in his network know he's available. This industry is all about networking and who you know - he would've been desperate for even a contract role with a UK club or just something to keep him going. I'm lucky enough to not have been let go from my role, but if I had've, I would be straight onto LinkedIn as available. Also, because it's all up in the air - why would he sign a lease on an apartment for a year when COVID could 'disappear' at any time and he could even be back in India within a month or two.
I found this article from end of July which quotes him as the RR CMO by the way.
Then as things in the cricket world keep moving, he's still stood down but doing work for RR because he loves it, and they mention maybe a month ago that the IPL the season will go ahead in UAE. He mentions it to Niomi - she flips it and says "oh so you're running off to another country again, I can't keep chasing after you" etc. Takes the ring off in anger, or maybe it was actually getting cleaned and she just hasn't put it back on. They fight about it, he said let's go on a break/postpone the wedding because I don't know where I'll be and when, all whilst being confined to the small apartment with Freddie.
Also let's not forget she's also got her skincare brand to launch - she can't really go overseas right now.
At first I wasn't too sure that a CMO would go to UAE but I can see that their COO is over there. Plus the IPL has plenty of money - they can send whoever they like to be with the team. My guess is he's currently isolating in UAE with the team in the resort. He's not a big IG poster anyway, and there's nothing to post about when in isolation, and she's probably told him not to. She hasn't confirmed the split because the split hasn't actually fully been confirmed, but he will be away until at least when the season sends on November 8 and then might even go back to India, and why would she want to stay with his bro who's also fed up with her tit? It's heartbreaking because they're pretty much over in her eyes, and it's all happened so fast, i.e. traumatic.
As I said though, pure speculation. And now I need to get back to work :/

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Do you think there is any chance Joe and Niomi can and will remain friends (once the dust settles, of course) since they seem to have a lot of mutual friends?
I would hope so because I think it’s great to see relationships continue as friendships. But, looking at what happened with Niomi and Marcus I doubt it.

I feel like there are those who are friends with their exes and those who never want to speak to them again. With not much in between.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I work in the same industry as Joe (I actually have a couple shared connections with him on LinkedIn - should I add him? rofl) so can see the world from his view a bit easier. So he's CMO of RR (Rajasthan Royals) right, that's a pretty high-up role. Makes sense that he wants to move/is invited to India to pursue that as his career. He says to her "I'm going to be there for a few years, let's do this," she says yes, they're both in love so he proposes cos he thinks tit, how good's this she's coming with me and it all seems dandy.
Then COVID hits and all his career dreams are over. The 2020 IPL season is on hold and he heads back to UK and changes his LinkedIn so others in his network know he's available. This industry is all about networking and who you know - he would've been desperate for even a contract role with a UK club or just something to keep him going. I'm lucky enough to not have been let go from my role, but if I had've, I would be straight onto LinkedIn as available. Also, because it's all up in the air - why would he sign a lease on an apartment for a year when COVID could 'disappear' at any time and he could even be back in India within a month or two.
I found this article from end of July which quotes him as the RR CMO by the way.
Then as things in the cricket world keep moving, he's still stood down but doing work for RR because he loves it, and they mention maybe a month ago that the IPL the season will go ahead in UAE. He mentions it to Niomi - she flips it and says "oh so you're running off to another country again, I can't keep chasing after you" etc. Takes the ring off in anger, or maybe it was actually getting cleaned and she just hasn't put it back on. They fight about it, he said let's go on a break/postpone the wedding because I don't know where I'll be and when, all whilst being confined to the small apartment with Freddie.
Also let's not forget she's also got her skincare brand to launch - she can't really go overseas right now.
At first I wasn't too sure that a CMO would go to UAE but I can see that their COO is over there. Plus the IPL has plenty of money - they can send whoever they like to be with the team. My guess is he's currently isolating in UAE with the team in the resort. He's not a big IG poster anyway, and there's nothing to post about when in isolation, and she's probably told him not to. She hasn't confirmed the split because the split hasn't actually fully been confirmed, but he will be away until at least when the season sends on November 8 and then might even go back to India, and why would she want to stay with his bro who's also fed up with her tit? It's heartbreaking because they're pretty much over in her eyes, and it's all happened so fast, i.e. traumatic.
You make some good points but I still don’t see how/why this would need to end their relationship if they were truly in it together for the long haul. A few months or even longer doing long distance shouldn’t be the end of the world if they are a rock solid couple. Plenty of people do it. She didn’t mention Joe once in her new video and talked about a new chapter. I think they are definitely over and it was for other reasons.

Reactions: 17
Wow that reply about Freddie was really rude and condescending. She could have ignored it like any other negative comment she gets. Just from that reply it’s painfully obvious she was annoyed about it. I don’t think their new living arrangement was the reason they broke up, but definitely a big factor and maybe the straw that broke the camel’s back, as they say.

Saw these replies as well. Can’t believe this was just a month ago.

Attachments

56DCAE09-A78B-4E41-896E-CF73D7C8EC00.jpeg

Her mom has finally posted on instagram. Her last post was July 31st. This photo appears to be from earlier in the month though - it was in a collage from July 17th. Clearly meant to be a supportive post then. There’s some comments asking if Joe and Niomi broke up that she hasn’t responded to or deleted yet

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 222246

Her mom has finally posted on instagram. Her last post was July 31st. This photo appears to be from earlier in the month though - it was in a collage from July 17th. Clearly meant to be a supportive post then. There’s some comments asking if Joe and Niomi broke up that she hasn’t responded to or deleted yet
It is so invasive of people to go onto her mums account asking if they have broken up.

Reactions: 54
I know it is pretty much a given at this point that she’s not going to be wearing her ring - but for here she is in London tonight, not wearing a ring.

(Very nice to see laughing and smiling!)
The laughing and smiling is so fake, she reminds me of a high school girl who wants a guy's attention by getting other mens attention

Reactions: 17
Interesting insight. I could see this if he agreed to go to Dubai without talking to her about it first. It's beautiful and they'd have a great time there but not anywhere near as 'on brand' for Niomi as India, also as you say she has a skin care launch pending.

Reactions: 6
The laughing and smiling is so fake, she reminds me of a high school girl who wants a guy's attention by getting other mens attention
You think? I thought that video was a rare glimpse of Niomi with her guard down. It was candid and I don’t think she really knew she was being filmed.

View attachment 222246

I still can’t get over the sunglasses. They’re s not her style and really don’t suit her at all!

• Haha
Yes, I found that incredibly rude of her , waltzing in. Moving stuff around. Over taking the property. I’d of been pissed off , if I was him.
That comment she responded back to a viewer about it, showed the contempt she had for him.
You don’t behave like that. It’s basic manners.
I at the same time feel for Freddie but weirdly can also relate to her with this (to some extent). If Joe said they will live in his apartment, he probably said she can move things around to make her feel homey. I mean, if someone would tell me I will live somewhere for the next year (or maybe even two), I would want the space to feel like at home - and not just my bedroom. Not to the extreme to move so many things around the first day where I would get there, but adding a few of my things here and there would feel a bit more comforting - obviously by asking first, if I can rearrange some things. I still think that the biggest reason why they actually exploded is the fact that they moved in with Freddie. And everything that was building up behind their walls just started to crumble down, and Joe took the quick escape when he got the "chance".

Reactions: 7
You think? I thought that video was a rare glimpse of Niomi with her guard down. It was candid and I don’t think she really knew she was being filmed.
Agree it looks candid. Also, she seems to be in phase two of the breakup - getting drunk, seeing as many friends as possible, keeping busy and focusing on the positives. I definitely recognise my post-breakup self in her. I don't think it's fake, I think it's what a lot of people do to try and feel happy and connected again. Sometimes that means you go a little over the top with showcasing how fun and exciting those things are, but it is pretty normal behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Seriously who would comment this on her mom’s profile?! Totally inappropriate.
I put it down to age and not knowing any better but Chelsea’s profile says 24. Old enough to know better. I think they’re oblivious to the fact that these are real people?! Fair enough have a gossip but not on someone’s page... that’s tooooo far!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.