Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise, did Joey flee? We don't know yet but await the fennel tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking, if she’s just received those brownies from her wedding planner today, I would guess that she only told them yesterday or today that they had called off the wedding. I would guess the planner wouldn’t wait like a week to send them, it’s probably something they’d send rather promptly? If she’s still in the process of canceling things (which would be absolutely awful to go through), maybe that’s also partly why she hasn’t said anything.

She might want to have the logistics behind her and be able to move forward, or at least privately work out any refunds with her vendors before sharing on social media with the world that they canceled the wedding.

Reactions: 8
I think everyone is just letting their imaginations run wild with the little information we have
A few pages back, someone suggested that they broke up because Joe is a sex offender

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think everyone is just letting their imaginations run wild with the little information we have
A few pages back, someone suggested that they broke up because Joe is a sex offender
Totally agree, catching up on this thread just now was a wild read 😂

Also to the people saying Niomi is fake for being out laughing and drinking with friends after the break up.... wtf? Have you never been through a break up before? You can be crying your eyes out one minute and then be out with your friends the next trying to distract yourself. It doesn’t make you ‘fake’ it’s just a coping mechanism.
Niomi has her faults but disapproving of the way she chooses to deal with a very hard break up is farfetched.

Reactions: 34
Totally agree, catching up on this thread just now was a wild read 😂

Also to the people saying Niomi is fake for being out laughing and drinking with friends after the break up.... wtf? Have you never been through a break up before? You can be crying your eyes out one minute and then be out with your friends the next trying to distract yourself. It doesn’t make you ‘fake’ it’s just a coping mechanism.
Niomi has her faults but disapproving of the way she chooses to deal with a very hard break up is farfetched.

Agreed re coping mechanism.

From what we’ve seen I think Joe broke up with her maybe completely out of the blue, maybe not or maybe completely out of the blue from her point of view.

I hope she does more with this new chapter than exercise & eat smoothie bowls. Her life is amazing in so many other ways, she’s healthy (eating issues aside), pretty and rich. The world is her oyster I hope she figures out what she wants & goes for it.

I have a feeling that she'll follow through with her plan to move to Australia when the pandemic is over, assuming the rumours are true. She's talked about it for years on end, and now that she's a little older I feel like she'll actually go for it. Sort of like a bougie eat, pray, love journey.

Edited in order to mention that she liked a few more mental health pages on Instagram ☹

Reactions: 25
I have a feeling that she'll follow through with her plan to move to Australia when the pandemic is over, assuming the rumours are true. She's talked about it for years on end, and now that she's a little older I feel like she'll actually go for it. Sort of like a bougie eat, pray, love journey.
I hope she does... I have to admit I was a bit disappointed when those plans didn't happen, haha.

Reactions: 16
Just stalked her on Facebook and her profile picture is still the two of them. Keeping up appearances?
I don’t think people’s first thing they do after a breakup is to change photos/delete those with their partner. It usually takes people some time imo.

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling that she'll follow through with her plan to move to Australia when the pandemic is over, assuming the rumours are true.
I can definitely see it happening. Tbh, as a pretty staunch winter person, I’d be a little sad. Sounds pathetic, but I’d miss the cozy winter London vlogs! Plus I love her fall/winter style.

Reactions: 10
Wow I never realized how awkward this was the first time I watched. Always had they're the most perfect couple idea in my head
This vlog is painful to watch. I mean, setting your alarm for 7am on a bank holiday?!?!? To run a 10k?! So intense. Could see how such a regimented lifestyle could have gotten to be too much for Joe.

I stopped reading this thread after it was speculated joe was gay and niomi caught him servicing his new boyfriend 😬

no offence but it was getting embarrassing 🤣😂

all I can add is - if niomi is someone who does yoga regularly, she’s really tit 🤣 her form is awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate to sound like *that* person but I do think some people on here are acting like they’re entitled to know everything about the breakup and Niomi’s personal life. Just because she puts vlogs and instagrams of Joe doesn’t mean we are owed an instant explanation. She can say as much or as little as she wants. It’s her life!

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure how visas work in Australia but surely it’s not just as simple as packing up and leaving. I moved abroad from the UK and had to have proper employment lined up, and sometimes even that isn’t enough. I can’t see them taking a ~conscious living vlogger~ seriously at the immigration department.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure how visas work in Australia but surely it’s not just as simple as packing up and leaving. I moved abroad from the UK and had to have uni/employment lined up, and sometimes even that isn’t enough. I can’t see them taking a ~conscious living vlogger~ seriously at the immigration department.
She could apply for a young working visa... but she would have to work on a farm for a number of months, that is a requirement of the visa. I know people who have done it, some have managed to stick it out and others haven't as the farmers often treat them like tit. I don't think Niomi could last doing that. Then, you can apply to have that visa extended for a few years, and apply for PR after long enough. There is a lot to go through.

Reactions: 5
Everyone watch the movie, and comment your theories hahaha. If you're interested in this mystery of the missing Joey, you'll enjoy it anyway because it's the bloody movie version of this saga.
🙋🏼‍♀️ Another Tattler who watched ‘A Rainy Day in New York’ tonight. Do you think we alone can get this movie rocking up the Amazon charts? 🤣🤣
The parallels were something else, I don’t believe that it didn’t hit Joe right between the eyes. And to be honest, Niomi could have felt a little uncomfortable watching it. I do wonder, what with her ‘Rainy Day in London’ story, if it didn’t raise some discussion at the time between them, and she was sending a message to Joe by referencing it.

She could apply for a young working visa... but she would have to work on a farm for a number of months, that is a requirement of the visa. I know people who have done it, some have managed to stick it out and others haven't as the farmers often treat them like tit. I don't think Niomi could last doing that. Then, you can apply to have that visa extended for a few years, and apply for PR after long enough. There is a lot to go through.
this is why it riles me up when she casually talks about moving abroad. She has no idea how many hoops there are to jump through!

Reactions: 4
this is why it riles me up when she casually talks about moving abroad. She has no idea how many hoops there are to jump through!
She could probably go on a visitor visa for 12 months and extend it but she wouldn't be allowed to work there for an Australian company. Some people do that.

I doubt Niomi will say anything about their break up until she's launched her skincare range as she will want that launch as positive as possible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.