Niomi Smart #27 from selfish to shellfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These sunglasses are awful!

Untitled 30.png

How can she not see it?!

She's off to chase wellness jumping on a plane to be in some overpriced frou frou clinic instead of finding it inside her own head. I mean if you need to climb a mountain to find zen then you better get on with that trip cause clearly you don't have any inside of you.
Exactly. I hate this whole commodification of wellness.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I was a sunglass salesperson/ rep for a fair bit of time and I really, really, puzzle myself over her eyewear choices.

Literally none of them have ever suited her face or look like her style at all. So odd.

Reactions: 16
She could have came across more likeable if she admitted she hasn’t read a single book this year. Why lie? Reading might not be everyone’s hobby but she’s probably embarrassed to admit the truth knowing she does nothing alllll day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow she has no personality whatsoever and is so boring AF.
Still delusional still dumb noimoi.
A lifestyle book ? Of what making a joke of yourself on Social media, eating 6 blueberries and how to invest in a house garage you hate ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow she has no personality whatsoever and is so boring AF.
She really is bland and basic. Also, when she was asked a movie-related question she said Notting Hill, which I swear is the only movie she ever mentions! No offence to anyone who likes Notting Hill but it is a very simple movie.

Reactions: 15
If I remember correctly, many years ago during the single days possibly, she once mentioned that she was less strict with the plant-based when out/travelling. So I don’t think this is new, I think it’s something she’s kept hidden. I also think with Dreamy Joe she got so caught up in being this perfect true-to-brand robot that maybe she didn’t let herself relax or have a degree of flexibility. And ironically that’s what probably chased him away. She seems to be allowing for some of that now (arguably too much 😂). I can totally get why Joe might have found it suffocating though. He did not look well at the end of that relationship.
No wonder she goes to holiday every week, she can finally eat good food if she’s travelling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can’t choose a fave book this year because there were “so many”? Hm I have a feeling Nims if you had read more than the one book you’ve paraded on insta all year we might have seen a post about it at some point. Such a wee liar.
I think she's confused with the 'fake library' wallpaper back at the ancestral pile!! 😜🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she's flying to Spain again next week? :rolleyes: She replied to a question that she's going to the SHA wellness clinic for a few days.
Wow. I can't believe this fraud; preaching sustainability while hopping on a plane every other week and buying a new outfit every time she attends the opening of an envelope.

Contrast this with Venetia La Manna who, in her NYC video, talks at length about her decision to take a flight in order to visit her husband's family. She said she considered being 'flight free' for a time, but soon realised that's not really possible when she's married to a guy whose family lives in the US. She also talked about offsetting her carbon emissions etc. I don't know all that much about Venetia (I have watched maybe a handful of her videos) but I think she at least seems to practise what she preaches. She also wears mostly thrifted and borrowed clothes from what I can tell.

Niomi is nothing but a con-artist at this point.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.