Nintendo Switch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And you’re enjoying it?! Not too samey with AC? I’m debating buying it!
I haven't played Animal Crossing (yet! Just recently got the Switch) so I can't really compare BUT I'm really enjoying it. It's a great mix of life sim and adventure/quests. I find the gardening, decorating, fishing, and cooking really therapeutic.

I didn't realize this before buying it but it's coming out free next year so there'll be lots of updates to come I'm sure. I would bet the realms/different Disney worlds will be expanded a lot.

Reactions: 2
Fire emblem engage come out today, anyone else get it? Am loving it, happy they brought back the fighting style from three houses as three hopes felt a bit like a mash button fight

Does anyone know when Disney dreamlight valley will actually be released on game card form or is it just download?

I have animal crossing and I recently got spyro and addicted to both already

Bought our Switch a few years back - got two official docks, extra controllers, clutch of SD cards that are 'co-ordinated' with genres of games.

Two docks - one for behind the telly in the house, the other is 'screwed' into the panel in the campervan so we can take it on camp and mainly play trivial pursuit or a game I can't remember the name of where you build a tower. Lots of family games for the evenings or rainy days. Some one player jobbies for the times where we are reading or doing chill stuff.

Does anyone know when Disney dreamlight valley will actually be released on game card form or is it just download?

I have animal crossing and I recently got spyro and addicted to both already
I got mine for Christmas, already addicted to Animal Crossing.
Love Spyro though changing my view constantly is annoying, sure my Gameboy Spyro I didnt have to do that.
My problem is I've 5 games yet seem to just play AC :ROFLMAO:
I got Mario Rabbids game which i' not fond of it seems quite samey? thought i'm near the start so it could get better

Love Spyro though changing my view constantly is annoying, sure my Gameboy Spyro I didnt have to do that.
Do you have the dynamic camera on or whatever it's called? There's a way to switch to the old school Spyro camera that sits behind him.

Reactions: 1
Can anyone please recommend games similar to Pokémon? Thinking action / RPG type games. Thank you

I'm really tempted to pre-order the new Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Switch.

I've had my Switch since launch, so it's six years old. It has a few issues (fan very noisy, memory card slot broken, etc). But the Switch is getting towards the end of its lifecycle now, so it'd probably be a bit silly to buy a new one at this point!

SWHW87_hegs__eurpkgeaxn_r_ad-.jpg

Looks really nice, mines is getting on now as well, have they mentioned anything about a new one? Apart from the oled which is the present gen

Looks really nice, mines is getting on now as well, have they mentioned anything about a new one? Apart from the oled which is the present gen
Not yet, but they don't tend to announce new consoles in advance, they usually just spring them on us at the Nintendo Directs.

Not yet, but they don't tend to announce new consoles in advance, they usually just spring them on us at the Nintendo Directs.
Not sure how I feel about a switch "2" I kindi like that they just keep releasing new updated versions like this one that's now out, rather than do a new console all together

Xbox an PS kindi annoy me with that because as soon as the new gen is out then the last is forgotten about an they eventually stop making games for it, I'd like if the switch didn't follow that route an continued to just keep doing updated versions of the one they have so that you can always buy new games without having to get a new console

Can anyone please recommend games similar to Pokémon? Thinking action / RPG type games. Thank you
I am really enjoying My Time At Portia at the moment, there’s a bit of mining, easy combat, crafting, farming. So there is a bit of action. I’d recommend watching a video on it to see if it’s what you’re after
---
I'm really tempted to pre-order the new Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Switch.

I've had my Switch since launch, so it's six years old. It has a few issues (fan very noisy, memory card slot broken, etc). But the Switch is getting towards the end of its lifecycle now, so it'd probably be a bit silly to buy a new one at this point!

View attachment 2082265
It does look beautiful, nicer than the Pokémon one IMO but like you I’m pressing on with my old one

Final dlc for fire emblem released so I got back into that, am tempted to watch the end of the story on YT because I don't have the patience to play the long chapters to see how it all ends 😅 but at the same time if I watch it then I'll probably never finish the game an I'd like too, especially because I feel it hasn't gripped me like three houses did, I have so many hours in that game

Yeah I wasn't keen on the Pokémon designs, I do love this one, if they had done a hogwarts legacy one I'd have bought it there an then 😅 was a bit hmmm that PS got a controller designed for it an Xbox done nothing

Random question, can you bookmark games on the switch?

Everytime I go onto the switch there's a game I haven't played at the start, it's got a little box above it with a ↓ on it, I've no idea how I done that, did I bookmark it an if so can you remove it so you can bookmark another?

It doesn't bother me, just made me curious as to what it is an how I done it 😂

Random question, can you bookmark games on the switch?

Everytime I go onto the switch there's a game I haven't played at the start, it's got a little box above it with a ↓ on it, I've no idea how I done that, did I bookmark it an if so can you remove it so you can bookmark another?

It doesn't bother me, just made me curious as to what it is an how I done it 😂
I have no idea, I had a look and couldn’t see anything. Has it maybe been updated?