Nintendo Switch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stardew Valley, played that religiously since i got my switch a couple years ago!

Super Mario Party 8

Two Point Hospital

Animal Crossing

Fancy buying a new game but can’t decide what yet !!

I've been playing animal crossing for a couple of weeks and I don't get it either. Loved the original and pocket camp, but this doesn't feel like it's moved on much. I'm sick of faffing around making new tools every day because they break and catching just sea bass. DIY recipes always want wood, so I chop trees and end up with endless amounts of hardwood then my axe breaks again. I save up nook points to fly somewhere and get the same 3 islands with nothing on them! My residents are just rude, I've written them letters asking them to clear off my island if they don't want to be nice but they are still here. My shop just sells tat that no-one wants and I'm fed up with them following me round like I'm a shoplifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Currently playing Animal Crossing which I'm loving and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore (about halfway through).

I’m obsessed with animal crossing. Love the new update. I’m embarrassed to say I’ve spent over 1k hours since lockdown just on AC 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
Did stop to play the new Pokemon shield DLC. Wasn’t hugely impressed. And I still have new Pokemon to catch.
Enjoyed Lets Go pickachu as well.
We used to play monopoly on the main switch as a family.
Have a few other games, spyro, crash bandicoot, super Mario Kart as well.
Still too busy on AC, i time travel and have made quite a few friends online so we trade items and diys. Has definitely helped during this crazy period.

Yel

Anyone else thinking of buying it again with this switch pro that should be announced pretty sokn? I'm hoping it's a far better quality screen with less bezels and 4k on the TV would be nice! Haven't got into the Witcher 3 on switch because it feels like it would be too botched as is

Anyone else thinking of buying it again with this switch pro that should be announced pretty sokn? I'm hoping it's a far better quality screen with less bezels and 4k on the TV would be nice! Haven't got into the Witcher 3 on switch because it feels like it would be too botched as is
If we can afford it then maybe. Hoping there will be more info about the switch pro at E3

Yel

I think the plan is to release the new switch stuff this week so that during E3 people can show their games on the new switch.

I think it's going to be at least £349.

Reactions: 2

Yel

If you want a 4k switch your best bet at getting away with it would be Curry's rather than robbing a bank to buy 😆

No sign of thE new switch announcement this week :( maybe next week with the direct

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ive just brought one, Im loving animal crossing but does anyone else have any other games they recommend? Ive not played games like this in about 15 years so I feel a little out of my depth with looking for games.

Professer layton of you like puzzle games. I am a bit hooked on online monopoly atm 🤣

• Haha
I keep looking at professer layton. Is it worth it?
I think so, the ds ones were better but the switch ones enjoyable enough. Thiers loads of extra downloadable puzzles away from the main story as well.

I think so, the ds ones were better but the switch ones enjoyable enough. Thiers loads of extra downloadable puzzles away from the main story as well.
Ah thank you, gonna order it from argos :)

New Nintendo direct at 5pm UK time. I think it's been leaked that some of it is the Zelda followup. I'm hoping for a remake of the N64 Zelda games for switch, breath of the wild was alright but a bit too much for me.

Just came across this thread and I love hearing other people’s recommendations on games! I haven’t touched my switch in a couple of months so my animal crossing island is probably a mess 🤣 I also got in to Zelda breath of the wild,Pokémon shield and stardew valley over lockdown but then lost interest and started playing the sims again, I need to get back in to it ☺