Nintendo Switch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you like Mario odyssey type platform games, then you’ll love Luigi’s mansion. I first completed it in January and then played it again from the start last week. I love it. Marios odyssey was fab. I’m always gutted when I finish a game. Animal crossing hasn’t really been sold to me either. I’m waiting for ray man to arrive now.
I loved Mario Odyssey and was really excited about Luigi's Mansion, but I just couldn't get into it. ☹ I really didn't like the controls! I actually traded it in for Animal Crossing, which I'm loving, but really hating all these annoying influencers jumping on the hype!

Reactions: 1
Animal Crossing is amazing! Very therapeutic to play, especially during these times.
Played Mario Odyssey and loved it. Tried Breath of the Wild but couldn't get into it, planning on giving it another go though.
Skyrim is one of my favourite games on Playstation so highly recommend it for something really immersive.
LA Noire I thought was only alright.

Animal Crossing is amazing! I was never really a big fan of it When it came out for the DS, but I’m really enjoying it now!

My niece got a Switch for Christmas, I hadn't really given them much thought. But when I was looking after her one day when she was off school sick, she was showing me Crash Bandicoot, and oh my goodness I really want one now! It had the exact same levels as the one I played as a youngster on my PS1 😢 so nostalgic.

My niece got a Switch for Christmas, I hadn't really given them much thought. But when I was looking after her one day when she was off school sick, she was showing me Crash Bandicoot, and oh my goodness I really want one now! It had the exact same levels as the one I played as a youngster on my PS1 😢 so nostalgic.
I got Crash bundle during the e store sale and for all three for £17.50 - total blast from the past and I actually suck at playing it but it’s keeping me entertained.

Reactions: 2

Yel

If you like Mario odyssey type platform games, then you’ll love Luigi’s mansion. I first completed it in January and then played it again from the start last week. I love it. Marios odyssey was fab. I’m always gutted when I finish a game. Animal crossing hasn’t really been sold to me either. I’m waiting for ray man to arrive now.
I still haven't completed the darker side of the moon 😬 that level gives me the rage. I think I've nearly got there and blown it.

Got just dance today and there's only a couple of songs I actually like and after an exhausting couple of minutes doing Britney I only burnt 13.1 calories 😆

LA Noire I thought was only alright.
Yeah it's getting a bit tedious now. The cases seem to get solved weirdly and unsatisfying. It should feel better to explore la but it's a bit underwhelming. It's so so dark on the switch and often difficult to see what's happening.

I’m so tempted to buy a switch. If I can find one. 😂 I used to always play stardew valley on my ex’s laptop and I’ve just learned that it’s on the switch. I want Animal crossing too, used to always play that.

I loved Mario Odyssey and was really excited about Luigi's Mansion, but I just couldn't get into it. ☹ I really didn't like the controls! I actually traded it in for Animal Crossing, which I'm loving, but really hating all these annoying influencers jumping on the hype!
Luigi took me some time to get used to the controls. I’m very much a super Mario bro’s kinda girl with forward, back and jump :ROFLMAO: but once I was used to the controls it was great.

I still haven't completed the darker side of the moon 😬 that level gives me the rage. I think I've nearly got there and blown it.

Got just dance today and there's only a couple of songs I actually like and after an exhausting couple of minutes doing Britney I only burnt 13.1 calories 😆

Yeah it's getting a bit tedious now. The cases seem to get solved weirdly and unsatisfying. It should feel better to explore la but it's a bit underwhelming. It's so so dark on the switch and often difficult to see what's happening.
I’m terrible when I get a new game. I save it for a run of days off and complete it in 3-4 days. Nothing gets done in the house mind :LOL:

Thinking of buying a Switch, mainly because they may remaster Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine (one of my favourite GameCube games).

Pokemon sword!

I've just finished the main game, thinking of getting the expansion. I've enjoyed this one way more than the last few (black/white, x/y, sun/moon) but it has made me want to go back and revisit them on my DS 😬

I have Professor Layton to finish next

Reactions: 2
I'm gonna need someone to explain the Animal Crossing hype to me! We gave in and bought it in May and its not been touched since!

We love Tetris on the switch, especially playing online. Mario Kart and Luigi's Mansion are both great. Recently bought Ring Fit, we're still figuring that one out 🤣 but has been a laugh. We're thinking of getting Crash Bandicoot next bc its given us all the childhood flashbacks!

I'm gonna need someone to explain the Animal Crossing hype to me! We gave in and bought it in May and its not been touched since!

We love Tetris on the switch, especially playing online. Mario Kart and Luigi's Mansion are both great. Recently bought Ring Fit, we're still figuring that one out 🤣 but has been a laugh. We're thinking of getting Crash Bandicoot next bc its given us all the childhood flashbacks!
I don’t get the hype either.