Nikkie Tutorials

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she might have been trans, first time I became aware of her was on the bbc makeup artist competition and I thought it immediately. It's sad that her hand was forced by a coward.

I honestly think it’s the current level of make up
application. That and she’s very tall. Back in the early days she literally looked the spitting image of one of my biologically female best friends.

Reactions: 1

I honestly think it’s the current level of make up
application. That and she’s very tall. Back in the early days she literally looked the spitting image of one of my biologically female best friends.
I think she has always looked all little masculine (looked back at old pictures) She also looks like she has had facial surgery i.e. her jaw. What avergae young woman has her jaw done, if you know what I mean? She is also extremely tall. I might be wrong about the facial surgery but I know lots of trans women feel more comfortable when they have had surgery to make their faces more feminine. Good ouck to her though and she has already been through alot

Reactions: 5
Her cleft chin was cute. The teardrop chin implant doesn’t look natural to me. Had I known she was 6’2”?? & ever saw video of her standing next to fans (she never really showed that, right?) I maybe would’ve wondered. I’ve just always felt like she wasn’t a typical natural woman who wears makeup to accentuate her beauty. She chisels on the makeup & it all makes sense now. Now I can’t unsee the trans look. I stopped watching her yrs ago because I couldn’t relate.

*I say ‘she,’ but I feel (yet factual) it’s more likely that she has a male brain & she’ll never know what it feels like to be female. All the synthetic estrogen has made her overall facial shape similar to a senior female, years past menopause & likely in her 60’s. Dry skin, neck to shoulder ratio isn’t typical for a 25 yr old male or female. Many have commented on her wide neck.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sorry but the fact that she was seemingly in a serious, long term relationship with this guy before telling him is foul

Reactions: 5
Sorry but the fact that she was seemingly in a serious, long term relationship with this guy before telling him is foul
We don't know the ins and outs of her private life as she keeps it private.

But what she said is she wishes she had told him sooner, didn't say when she told him. Could have been on the second date for all we know.

Reactions: 9
We don't know exactly when she told him - they've been together about a year and a half total so not that long term - she said in the video that she wished she had told him sooner than she did but that's probably due to hindsight knowing that he accepted it

Judging her for this is disgusting tbh - trans people are murdered by men who feel like they've been tricked every day she didn't tell him to protect herself and also because if he had been angry about it he could have outed her against her wishes
He loves her and it shouldn't matter if shes trans or not
Obviously you want your partner to be totally honest but I think it's understandable why she wouldn't tell him straight away

Reactions: 19
As others have said, in her video she said she wished she had told him sooner, but that does not mean she waited until just before making the video to tell him.

Reactions: 3
Judging her for this is disgusting tbh - trans people are murdered by men who feel like they've been tricked every day she didn't tell him to protect herself and also because if he had been angry about it he could have outed her against her wishes
He loves her and it shouldn't matter if shes trans or not
Obviously you want your partner to be totally honest but I think it's understandable why she wouldn't tell him straight away
don’t agree that it’s disgusting - if you want to enter a *long term relationship* you have to do so from a position of openness, especially when the truth of the situation could impact future plans for children etc. It’s robbing your partner from power to make a decision that has an impact on their life.

Reactions: 4
I think I discovered Nikki about 3 years ago but don’t really watch anymore as I find her content quite dull now. I remember wondering at the time if she was trans and had a google to try and find out. Obviously there was nothing about it online at that time so just assumed she mustn’t be as that info would surely be out there! I’m surprised she’s managed to keep it quiet for such a long time given that a lot of people from her past would know.. I’m surprised there were never any rumours floating around online.

don’t agree that it’s disgusting - if you want to enter a *long term relationship* you have to do so from a position of openness, especially when the truth of the situation could impact future plans for children etc. It’s robbing your partner from power to make a decision that has an impact on their life.
I agree, but when do you tell? At the first date? Before the first kiss? Or do you wait until things get a bit more serious?
Again, Nikkie herself said that she wished she had told him sooner, but he does know and is fine with it.

We don't know the ins and outs of her private life as she keeps it private.

But what she said is she wishes she had told him sooner, didn't say when she told him. Could have been on the second date for all we know.
Being that she said “they’re working through it” tells us that she didn’t tell him early enough. Early on in a trans relationship should always mean upon meeting, but we know that the world doesn’t work that way. (Just as ppl don’t disclose kids, etc).

I agree, but when do you tell? At the first date? Before the first kiss? Or do you wait until things get a bit more serious?
Again, Nikkie herself said that she wished she had told him sooner, but he does know and is fine with it.
She didn’t sound confident about that. I speculate that one of his friends or family members was going to out her. Sounds like something a vindictive ex would do as well. I think she’ll sort of out that person. She has always stayed out of drama, which was great. Time will tell if it was due to her fear of being outed. When Jeffree Star used to post snaps of him laughing about knowing certain things about the beauty community, it also makes one wonder if he was eluding to her secret. Makes sense that he was so upset for her not making enough from TooFaced. Being that she’s trans, they maybe would’ve paid her more. Sex sells. Drama sells. Shrug. I realize it’s all speculation & just sharing my thoughts. I won’t be following her, so none of this really matters. lol

Last edited:
I’m glad he’s fine with it - I like nikkie, I think she deserves happiness.

I do however think trans people have an obligation to disclose their transition when striking romantic relationships. It’s only fair to the other party - gender fundamentally matters to many many (would argue the majority of) people in couplings. it’s not like disclosing if you have bad credit history or a criminal record. Lots of trans people agree with this position too. It’s absolutely fine not to want to date a trans person. It’s preference. You deserve to have the power and right to make that consent. Trans people can live their lives to the full in their reassigned gender but there are just some things you can’t pretend aren’t part of who you are or your history. And you just have to accept that romantically some prospective partners aren’t going to have it as their preference. That’s life, it is sometimes a bit tit.

Reactions: 7
It's not very tattle but I really can't pass judgement either way.

I've no idea how hard it must be to be trans. Her money and fame must make it both more difficult and easier at the same time 😐

It's not very tattle but I really can't pass judgement either way.

I've no idea how hard it must be to be trans. Her money and fame must make it both more difficult and easier at the same time 😐
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
This must be a nightmare to know how to manage. I agree that it’s information that the other party needs to know but I just can’t imagine how you navigate that. There could genuinely be a risk of harm if you tell the wrong person (looking at statistics) so I can understand why it’s not your opening line on a first date.

Her cleft chin was cute. The teardrop chin implant doesn’t look natural to me. Had I known she was 6’2”?? & ever saw video of her standing next to fans (she never really showed that, right?) I maybe would’ve wondered. I’ve just always felt like she wasn’t a typical natural woman who wears makeup to accentuate her beauty. She chisels on the makeup & it all makes sense now. Now I can’t unsee the trans look. I stopped watching her yrs ago because I couldn’t relate.

*I say ‘she,’ but I feel (yet factual) it’s more likely that she has a male brain & she’ll never know what it feels like to be female. All the synthetic estrogen has made her overall facial shape similar to a senior female, years past menopause & likely in her 60’s. Dry skin, neck to shoulder ratio isn’t typical for a 25 yr old male or female. Many have commented on her wide neck.
WOW.YOU are something, aren't you. Classic stupid TERF.

Reactions: 11

She's a she because she's transitioned. There is nothing called a "female brain" darling. Us scientists just call it a brain.

You are literally talking out of your gluteus maximus. There is nothing factual or biologically accurate. But I do appreciate the effort. if we need a pseudoscientist extrodinaire to weigh in on medical and/or biological issues - we'll know who to get in touch with! :)

Reactions: 17
Loved her most recent video and how even after what the blackmailer did, she's thinking about how outting them will affect their family/friends etc.
Says a lot about her as a person and I think how she's carried herself is bleeping fabulous and a credit to how she was brought up.