Nikkie Tutorials

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely one of the good ones, does label things properly and goes above the rules unlike almost everyone else. She's happy to "only" earn 100k a month and not be desperate to make 200

I don't watch her but think she's just about the makeup rather than selling her private life, so I have no interest in it.

Felt sorry for her over that 2faced pallet she was screwed over where they sent her decent quality to approve and swapped it out for tit for the fans that bought it.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who's not remotely surprised? I've suspected she was trans for ages. Not that it matters one iota, she's fab and being blackmailed is just dreadful. I'm reading a lot of positive comments for her today, I hope this is a comfort for her.

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who's not remotely surprised? I've suspected she was trans for ages. Not that it matters one iota, she's fab and being blackmailed is just dreadful. I'm reading a lot of positive comments for her today, I hope this is a comfort for her.
So I have seen her around but didn't watch her videos and knew nothing of her... When I saw her especially without makeup, and sometimes with, I thought she looked more masculine. I thought she might be trans but wasn't aware she hadn't even said anything as I didn't keep up with her.

Reactions: 4
When I saw the video I thought: “She’s bi, she’s gay”. When she said she’s trans I thought: “huh? She’s gonna transition to be a man?”

She’s always been Nikki. So amazing.

Reactions: 19
I genuinely thought she was a women. There was a girl at my school who looked exactly like her 😳. SO so shocked. She doesn’t even have an Adam’s apple 😳. She’s so beautiful 😍. Good on her for coming out though I never would of known otherwise.

Reactions: 3
Tbh there's no good way to go about it. Some men react very violently to being told that their partner is transgender (I think that's even one of the first cause of death in the transgender community). On the other hand, I also find it a breach of trust to not say it. But like Nikkie said, she wished she have told him sooner but at the same time she had to feel safe and secure enough in her relationship.

When she said that they will deal with it privately, people translated that to she just came out to him. But I don't think that's the case. He might have known for a while (bottom surgery can only do so much), but publicly, nobody else knew. So that might strain their relationship a little. Maybe he didn't tell his parents or whatever. I really don't think it matters. I'm sure everything will be fine and I wish her a happy life. She's so unproblematic and has a heart of gold. I also felt for her so much when her younger brother passed away. ANYWAY IM BIASED I LOVE HER.

As for that too faced comment... Not coming out as a transgender isn't lying, people are finally living their truth. I'm so happy that girl got fired from the company by her own brother lol. Karma eh.

Reactions: 10
I love Nikkie. Not so much her make up, but just her, the fact that she's very down to earth and just seems genuinely happy doing what she's doing.

Her 'coming out' video made the headlines in Holland, was even on the 8 o'clock news. I don't think anyone saw it coming. She handled it so well, putting emphasis on 'I am still Nikkie, I am still me, nothing has changed'. And too right, the audience have not known her other than the girl she was and the woman she is now.

It sucks that she was forced to make this video now, but well done for flipping the blackmailers off. What a strong woman, what a beautiful VROUW. Love her. Wishing her all the best.

Reactions: 13
I think it says a lot about her that this thread was only created after her coming out. She’s so professional, removed from drama, just likes make up. Even her Guru Gossiper is only on thread five, after eleven years on YouTube.

Reactions: 17
When you watch her first videos on YouTube there’s no way I would’ve guessed she was trans. I’d have said 100% biologically female if asked.

I think she’s looking drag-queenish nowadays (who isn’t though - I miss the wonky eyebrow naive look from 10 years ago)

Reactions: 5
Do you think it’ll ever come out who was blackmailing her?
Nah she has too much class.
Letting them fester and worry if they’re ever going to be outed is the higher ground she’ll take and in my books...she wins again!

Reactions: 5
I’m sure you guessed that she meant *born* a woman 🙄
Now, now. Let’s not stop the virtue signalling semantics, because why converse when you can condescend for not being so demonstrably broad minded and accepting.

I thought she might have been trans, first time I became aware of her was on the bbc makeup artist competition and I thought it immediately. It's sad that her hand was forced by a coward.